1119 replies to this topic

#961 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:51 PM

before he can answer , there is a loud retort of cains rifle, and sirens go off in the distance.

"Make this introduction quick....We got unknowns moving in on this location intercepted by drachen blut.... Ill hold off what i can."

The young boy jumps at the sound .

'is that a silencers rifle... Hwat is.."

realization dawns on his face and he seems to steel himself.

"my name is Valoren Ackerman..... My father is Joseek ackerman....Uncles older brother... If youre who you say you are, youre with that black company and we need to get out of here before the fireworks start."

he goes to a cabinet and draws out a draonuv rifle and some pyromancers gloves.

"To answer you...The old heads of the company are alive and well....They left long before father took control of the company and are running a kind of refugee camp in some derelict factories east of here... Ill take you to them when we get out."

he grabs two grenades and smiles.

"Is that caliphas cain? I've heard you run with his company."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#962 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:50 PM

"Ja, we were actually thinking of taking over a prison complex to be our base of operations for the group." Burias informed him as he unslung his AK from his shoulder and reading it. It was relieving to hear they were still around, and even more so that they have nothing to do with the current commander that he heard was more like his own father than Ackerman. "You know a good way to lose all that before we go East?" he asked Valoren as he took a peak out the door since there was no windows down here. "You are listening, right bruder?" he asked after clicking on his comm to the encrypted channel between him and Cain so he could hear.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#963 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:09 PM

another loud crack of the rifle can be heard , followed by three more in quick succession.

"Damn...Hes no joke."

Valoren says as he goes to the back door and kicks the ground in front of it, revealing a fall away cellar.

"This will get us out of this room...YOur friend is going to have to jump the wall...He ok with that?'

ANother crack of the rifle is met with screams of somone unlucky enough to not have died instantly.

"Yea...Get moving...My suit has the overlay of the area..Ill probably be there before you both are."

cainsig11.jpg

#964 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:11 PM

"He said yes, also he of course he is no joke, he has no humor." Burias grumbled, clearly remembering what he had did earlier at the watchtower, before going down into the Cellar that was revealed. "Never been in a cellar before, hope there's no giant rats with glowing green stones." he says as he  turns on the night vision in his helmet incase it got too dark for visibility. 

#965 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:30 PM

I feel like there is a company somwhere loading rifles to kill you for that."

He ducks into the tunnel and yoyu follow behind . Once youre both well away from the door he hits something and you feel a powerful explosion that sends dust up in a plume , obscuring your vision for a moment.

"Now that that is done.."

Valoren says, leading you into some sewers and taking a right.

"Ive got to ask.....Are you here to supplant him.... Or kill him and be on your  way..."

cainsig11.jpg

#966 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:47 PM

"....Well, since I want to fix what happened several years ago, I guess I'm going to have to replace him to do that. Soooo, you ok with that? Since, you know, he is your vater?" Burias asked, trying to be polite about the situation. Ja sure he had an argument with him just now, but he doubted not wanted to kill him....maybe, he's not Burias after all. "What is the situation like with the people that stayed with your vater, the company I am guessing." 

#967 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:13 AM

the young man stops.

"They dont even call themselves dragons anymore.....THey call themselves Demon born..... My fathers recently renounced ties with adolfo...He has these...Advisors from some hick area nearby..They fill his ear with dark promises and some hillybill hokus pokus... I dont want him dead.."

he clenches his fist but sighs.

"but for waht hes doing...He may need to.. Be silenced."

cainsig11.jpg

#968 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:40 AM

"Well, that would explain why that one guy that came after me dissappeared even after I put a bullet through his brain....guess they are legit with the magic. Maybe we can just burn the witches and your dad might snap out of it." He offered as he turned around to Valoren. "But to the rest of them.....hm. Might have to pull a play out of my vaters book and make examples out of the these magic users,....can't believe I said that....oh well." He shook his head. This was a trangression in his mind, a spit on what Drachen blut was suppose to be, even worse than what his father was doing in his eyes. "I'm not going to let Drachens become Demons, you can bet on that. And if any of them have a problem with that, they will have to talk to me then." He said simply.

#969 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

"are you... Prepared to leave that company you're part of?"

valoren asks, eyeing you up carefully.

"Are you willing to stand against it, if its goals ever become opposite of our values? THose of us that keep to the old ways of thinking..."

His words are even, careful, weighing each and every word just like Ackerman had when he spoke.

" I know alot about you...I know you and cain are close... That you where a silencer for a long time... Could you stand against him if you had to? for our sakes? I know im putting you on the spot.. But if I'm going to destabilize this region, i need to know the person taking control is going to be for our people.. Not someone easily swayed."

cainsig11.jpg

#970 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:36 PM

"Huh, I thought I was suppose to be the pessimistic one here." Burias noted, surprised its not him thinking about the worst outcomes of what they were doing for once. "Cain would be the last person you would have to worry about that, even then the few times where he went off the deep end, like when a failsafe kill switch engaged or when he was so stricken with grief and anger over the loss of his family and tried to go kill Natasha because the Vorboten were unknowningly apart of a security detail while his dead son was operated on, I fought him and beat sense into him with words and fists...." Burias explained, getting a bit sorrowful at the end as he remembered alot that had happened over the years. "You do not have to worry about it, but I get it after how easily it seemed that these 'magic hillbillies' have gotten to your vater and the others here." 

#971 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:28 AM

He seems to watch you for a long time, than you notice something. More so, hear it. The faintest clicks of a silencers rifle degaussing, and the sound of it ejecting a shell.

"Ill follow your lead .. I just have to look for my  family as muc has you have to watch over yours..."

he leads to an outlet, but as he walks through you can see a red dot rest squarely on the side of his head

cainsig11.jpg

#972 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:05 AM

Burias nodded at what Valoren said, understanding where he's coming from since he was in the same boat for Black Company. Then saw the red dot on the side of Valoren's head, making him lift his head up since Valoren wasn't looking at him anymore to intercept the red dot with his hand. He thought he heard Cain's rifle earlier, but he only thought he was powering it off to meet up with them, not him actually powering down from about to put a round through the poor guy's head. Still following the other Drachen, he would try body block the red dot, not wanting to say anything about it out loud.

#973 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:42 PM

you hear a loud crack, but its nowhere close to the alleyway beside you. a pained groan can be heard a instant after a meaty thud fills the silence of the sewer, and a second later, a silencer weaing drachen blut plates collapses into the muck beside you, his crimson fluid pouring into the toxic mess.

"Thats a member of the black demons....Father must."

another crack, and you can see the silver projectile fly past your face and find purchase in the chest of another figure skulking up in the dark.

"Hey bur..... I know Im awesome and all, but these fox rounds are really expensive... Can you please get out in the open so i can switch to regular shells if needed>?"

cain chuckles over the comm as you move forward a bit, seeing the telltale glint of his scope down the dark tunnel at its mouth.

"Lets get your cousin out than talk!"

cainsig11.jpg

#974 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:51 AM

"NoTimeForTalkingMoveNow!" Burias said mostly to the other Drachen as he grabbed Valoren's shoulders to get him moving out towards the exit again. 'Guess you were wrong about that being cain....idiot.' a voice said in the back of his head, scolding him a bit for such a moment of lax awareness of his surroundings. "SorrySorrySorry."

#975 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:10 PM

a bullet flies past your helmet, the silver round barely grazing your helm and changing its trajectory just enough to blow the face out of another member of the assasins sent after you.

"What the fuck is.."

another rifle round hits a metal plate between valorens legs, banking up sharply and dropping another man who had come from a sewer with a glinting machete in his hands.

within a miniture or so , you are out, and cainejects a shell from his rifle, keeping his eyes down the sight. you see him tense up a bit and stand, slinging his rifle as he gruin ts.

'We have to move now...They are getting up."

cainsig11.jpg

#976 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:36 AM

"Getting back...oh right magic." Burias said, correcting himself halfway through his own thought. "So, Valoren, I guess its a bad idea to head over to the others with these guys in tow, know any places we can take to ditch them before that?" He asked him since he has been in this city much longer than either of them and hoped he knew some ins and outs of the place they could use.

#977 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 12:06 AM

Valoren thinks for a long time and nods, motioning for you to follow as he leads you deep into the wilds toward the ruins of an old suburb.

Nothing disturbs the silence except the far off barrages of the walls to keep the enemy from moving forward, and after a while a small cabin comes into view.

"Im sorry i doubted your friend bruder."

Valoren says as cain swings wide, trailing them at a farther distance to keep an eye on their surroundings.

"One hell of a shot .... You pick up any skills from him?"

he stops at the door and fiddles it open, revealing a quaint little house inside with a few seats and bedrooms.

"i haeard mixed stories about your shooting."

cainsig11.jpg

#978 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:26 AM

After entering the little house place, the pyromancer was shaking his head as he held his hand up to the mouth of his gasmask. "Pffffff, hahahahahahaaa.......Nien." Burias answered him after failing to restrain himself from laughing at the thought that he actually learn any sort of shooting skill from Cain, let alone practically every Silencer that Krieg forced to try to train Burias over the years. "If it has a scope and is meant to take out a humanoid target at a long distance, it is like I can never hit it. But if I just my AK or my Colt, Ja I can, ficken somehow." He expalined as he took a seat. "...Wait, how did you even hear about my shooting? What else have you been hearing about me or Cain, or anything really?" The Drachen boy asked next, now curious as to how that information spread out hear, he didn't think stuff like that were spread around like rumors already. Were they more well known than he thought?

#979 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:12 PM

"Father sent men to get you after blake hills...We found some information from a bunch of dead silencers in a mine that proved you where alive, but we couldnt find yo uonce you where in ho sihts network."

He sits down and pulls out two small cups and a tin for coffee.

"We found it interesting that krieg and cain went against orders and protocol to bring you in. but knew youd eventually be sent back to us ..SO."

she shrugs a bit.

"That and we had a few moles in ho siht .... THey kinda made it a running gag about your shooting."

cainsig11.jpg

#980 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:33 PM

"Ja....I know." Burias said, knowing all to well how much of a 'gag' it was when they were still Silencers, hearing it from every damn one of them whenever they met someone. The boy also briefly remembered the whole incident in that mining shaft, somehow sleeping through a whole ghoul attack while those other silencers died. He was always confused why they didn't wake him to help but Cain and Krieg were always telling stuff like 'the others didn't exactly trust you' or 'there just wasn't enough time and it wasn't procedure to risk a prisoner in battle'. But....he didn't remember him being brought in was against orders though. "Wait...what do you mean me being arrested and brought in was 'against orders and protocol?....They told me it was normal..."

Change Theme!