1119 replies to this topic

#921 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:40 PM

hes the one who burned down kriegs estate..... ANd they where the one whos been keeping tags on certain factions.... They lead a purifier to the purifier font of steel and the purifier destryoed the order...... THey arent helping us, theyt are causing chaos."

Able growls as alpha tries to stand, earning him a brutal kick as able flips backward, kneeling on his chest.

"Not going to try and lie in front of burias are you leviticus.."

able growls, one of his tendrils wrappign around alphas throat to expose his neck .

"Give me a reason."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#922 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:33 PM

"....Wait, Kriegs house? The one in the sanctuary with the lava moat? Kind of forgot the name of the sanctuary, but Nien, that was me, cain, and Krieg himself. And the purifier...that sounds familiar, I think we met one that was suppose to hunt down Cain at Cathedral, were we met Forge too. He said something about going to the council, is the council at the fountain of steel? I did not see Alpha or omega with him, but the ghoul Cardinal was inside him. Beat the crap out of that guy. And does not everyone keep tags on other people? Is that not what Augustus does as a specialty almost?" Burias went on, a lot of what Able said sounding way too familiar to him to be just coincidence. He wondered if Able got lied to.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#923 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:35 PM

you dont get it."

ab;e says , the tndril pressed against the throat.

'These two single handedly destroyed the purifiers... Tjeu :EAD that boy directly to the font of steel.... Nightmare took control of thousands of people... Thousands of whisperers and purifier warriors."

cainsig11.jpg

#924 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:13 PM

"Ok, you need to stop that Scheisse right now!" Burias said sternly as he walked up behind able to wrap his arm around Able's neck and choke him off the other clone. "You were wrong about the estate and you do not even know why or even if they were apart of the Purifier thing, let them talk! Before you do something you will regret!" He explained, wanting him to not be rash in his decision to kill his clone brothers. Burias personally didn't think the two did what he claimed, at least knowingly if at all. 

#925 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:52 AM

omega stands there with his head down.

"the...estate wasnt us... But hes right about the puruifiers...and the fractruring of the brotherhood... And the destruction of the iron templars."

able struggles a bit in your graps and hisses.

"Notice they are somehow involved with the destruction of all the anti nightmare orders?!"

cainsig11.jpg

#926 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:16 PM

Still trying to keep a firm grip on Able without hurting him, Burias continued he's efforts in keeping the two talking instead of fighting. "I wonder how many people think that about Cain for what we are doing with Ho siht." Burias said to Able with his blunt comparison to get him to think before returning his attention back to Alpha and Omega. "But why? You guys can not be working for nightmare, you would have trying killing us or running away now. But you are still here trying to tell your side. So what happened?" he asked them, hoping they had a good answer right now after confessing they did have a hand in the destruction of all those major orders.

#927 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:02 PM

"Because father...Is wrong..About all of this..About all of us...No matter how much you you perfect madness.... No matter how much he gives us different powers, this line of thought is wrong..How many lives must he create.."

Alpha groans as he stands, prompting an angry lash from Abel who sends him tumbling..

"YOu can beat me into the past abel.. You can rip us apart but you know its true. Fathers destroyed thousands of lives to fight somone he doesn't fully understand..ANd that why we tried to do things another way....another method of attack."

the bladed tendril turns into a wicked scythe and able tries to attack alpha, the blade coming short of impaling him.

"Trust in fathers methods! he knows what works!

cainsig11.jpg

#928 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:41 PM

Burias just swore more in his native tongue under his breath as he tried to keep Able from killing Alpha and Omega, a chore that was pushing his limit and his patience right now. "To be fair Able, no one in Black company fully trusts his methods still, even after what just happened with Thaes showing up." He tried to explained through gritted teeth. "SO, how about this. If you really want to keep an eye on them, and if you guys want a good way to fight without messing up even more, how about joining Black company? It is what we are doing." the Drachen offered, hoping to reach a compromise between the three that they could agree on. "Otherwise, it would be a waste of two lives and symbiotes just over disagreeing on something, right?" he tried to reasoned, hoping the three would see that even with the tempers flaring right now.

#929 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

a tendril lashes out, whistling toward the clones face, and another shot rings out. THis was a stinger round, a long length of iron pins the tendril to the earth and able groans, feeling the pain as alpha and omega grunt, trying to sit up.

"Well help....But well work for you guys...Not augustus, and not able."

cainsig11.jpg

#930 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:55 AM

"That is fine, you are just working for bruder, no one else, ok?" Burias assured them before looking down at Able. "What the hell did you think was going to happen?" He asked him rhetorically, not really expecting an answer out of him with his tendril now in pain after impalement. "Able, I'm going to let go of you, but if you do anything stupid, I will beat you like my vater beats me, understood?" Burias warned him, fluent in the way of punishment beatings.

#931 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:20 PM

able slumps and nods, pulluing his arms free as he goes to the length of iron, pulling it out as alpha and omega both hit  buttons on their armor, the color fading and mimicing silencer armor, the only indication of their identity the alpha and omega symbol on their chests.

"Whats the plan then."

they ask in unision as cain climbs down, almost tipping off the wall.

"How do you all live without symbiotes."

omega asks with a chuckle as cain grips a jutting peice of rebar and lets himself down

cainsig11.jpg

#932 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:12 AM

"Uuuuh, normally?...." Burias tried to answer genuienly only realizing how bad that sounded after he had spoken the words aloud instead of thinking them over. He goes to help Able stand back up after having to put him in a choke hold over the last few minutes, offering to be a crutch if he needed it. "If I remember right, we are going to take a old world prison complex up in Detroit for a base, get people on our side, grass root rebellion type stuff." He explained as best he could to Omega and Alpha.

#933 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

the two both nod as able takes the hand, and they look at cain as he gets stuck, his cape choking him as he pulls himself down.

"THats Exodus huh..... Kinda amazing to see waht all the work culminated into."

Alpha says as omega smirks.

"Kinda clumsy... But one hell of a combatant."

cainsig11.jpg

#934 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

"How many names did Augustus give all of you? Seriously, there is no need for so much." Burias shook his head after hearing yet another codename for Cain, after hearing two new names for alpha and omega, and wondered how they don't get the labels confused every now and then. "If you think that is bad.....just watch me long enough and he will look graceful compared to me." He sighed.

#935 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:28 PM

you dont know why he does that?"

omega chuckles as he casts burias a curious glance.

"YOu understandx he gave cain so many names, becasue foreign enemies have been hunting this program for years... Once they get close he makes naother codename. Exodus was his very last one.

cainsig11.jpg

#936 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:13 PM

"Why not just do serial numbers at that point? And then have a whole bunch of projects with just serial numbers? Would confuse me that's for sure." Burias shrugged, feeling like that would have been better at throwing people off a trail since its just random numbers. He looked around the area they were in before turning back to the three. "Maybe we should get going? I think the company might already left us by now..." he said while pointing his thumb over his shoulder in the vague direction of Black company.

#937 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:41 AM

Cain nods and begins to head back as abel falls into stride.

"YOu saved their lives i ll have you know."

he said, glaring daggers into the heads of the two brothers.

"they owe you one."

cainsig11.jpg

#938 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:13 PM

Burias just shrugged at the statement. "Like I said, it just seemed like a bad case of misunderstanding." He explained as they walked on back to the rest of the company. "And think of it this way, if you distrust them so much, you can keep a good eye on them this way right? What is the saying? Keep your friends close, your enemies closer? Could be a pyromancy thing...since you know...fire hot." The drachen said as a way to give Able some comfort over the decision. "I mean, you not long ago were tossing me and Cain around like ragdolls in the warehouse and trying to stab us, and yet here you are with us now!" he said with a smile under his gasmask.

#939 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:33 PM

Able iopens his mouth to reply but he falls silent as you manage to catch up with the convoy.

SOon the city looms overhead and as the camps are being set up, cain comes over and pats buriases shoulder.

"Up and ready bruder... wevfe got work to do.. Were going into the city alone."

cainsig11.jpg

#940 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:56 AM

"Already? But we just got here." Burias said, surprised they had a specific job already despite just arriving here. He could only guess that Cain already had some information and had formed a plan to do something, or get something started. "What is it bruder, and its just the two of us?" He asked as well. When a job was only the to of them, that usually mean that meant things of horrible stench was about to hit the fan soon. And here he had hoped that they wouldn't do something more than kicking out some bandits and raiders from an abandoned sanctuary for the day and then take it easy.

Change Theme!