1119 replies to this topic

#881 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:50 PM

Sasha chuckles as cain and jessica return, sitting down by the fire as natasha grins.

"ooooo THis is the angel i have to contend with for cain.."

Jessica reddens but laughs smiling.

"I think i have a leg up..Were kinda married."

cain chuckles at this and shakes his head as Osa comes to the fire herself, sitting on a barrel.

"Funny way to spend the afterglow of a battle....Recrtuiting headtakers from the enemy and enjoying soup by a fire..... Sounds like some kind of weird video game."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#882 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:31 AM

"I dunno, I think this is really nice. Just able to sit down with friends and family after so many months and years of on the run or doing things feels good." Burias thought out loud, just appreciating the moment and what he was seeing. His drachen sisters sitting her with him, Cain and Jessica together for once, and Osa here as a friend. ".....Actually I miss playing video games....oh it's probably all confiscated now. Oh well, time to start a new collection!" Burias shrugged with optimism in his voice and not usual pessimism. 

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#883 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:18 PM

jessica raises her eyebrow.

"Cain moved alot of your stuff to the ranch in canada ... I think alot of your vidy games are there.

Cain raises his eyebrow.

"I seperarted his from mine.. I want that to be very clear..."

cainsig11.jpg

#884 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:46 PM

"Yeay! Danke bruder!" Burias thanked him, relieved to hear that despite what he just said a few seconds ago. He was actually saddened losing all of that, even if it was really all insignificant in the grand scheme of things that they were doing and planned for the future. It was bits of electronic information to anyone else, but they were his and there were memories attatched to them. With an idea popping up in his usually scattered mind, He looked up to Eva. "I should show some of them! I bet there's some you would like!" He said, obviously excited at the idea. "When it's a good time that is." He quickly added, remembering the present.

#885 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:45 PM

cain smiles and stands, motioning for everyone to get some rest before walking away to carry a message to the est of the company before bed

cainsig11.jpg

#886 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:09 AM

Seeing Cain already had left to talk with the rest of black company, Burias quietly hoped that he would catch some rest before tomorrow too and not keep himself going through the night. Out of all of them, he was sure his bruder was the most tired and worn out after today even if he didn't show it. Standing up and stretching his back for a couple of seconds, he left to find his bedroll and sleep with the rest of them before the company would move tomorrow. Even after seeing a hated dead commander summoned by Jacob and joesph, Jessica abducting him briefly, and then thaes dropping out of the sky to show what Augustus was doing, it seemed like a lot more worked out in the end before nightfall. It made the scarred drachen happier than he has been for years since it all started.

#887 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:49 PM

the night falls without problem, and by the time you awake the company is already moving. as the sun rises cain comes over with some coffe and a sausage roll in half.

"wake up bruder...Its time to move out."

cainsig11.jpg

#888 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:36 PM

Letting out a long yawn as he sits up, he's surprised that everyone else was on the move and that no one had woke him up earlier than now. "Guten Morgen bruder." he greeted Cain before stretching his arms over his head, taking off his gasmask he had slept with. He stood up and dusted himself off before picking up his bedroll and rolling it up. "Looks like everyone is busy already." He laughed as he stowed away the bedroll and taking up the quick breakfast. He loved sausages, but coffee was always a meh thing to him, even though he had to have it on some ops to stay awake hyped up on caffiene. He didn't hate it, but he didnt' like the bitter drink either. 

#889 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:58 AM

cain pats his helmet as jessica comes over, her eyes tired but she is well rested for waht looks liek the first time in a while-

"GOod morning firebug.."

she says with a gentle smile.

"looks like ill be staying here for a little bit.."

cainsig11.jpg

#890 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:49 AM

He waved to her and gave a smile. "Hi schwester! You are going to stay with us?" He asked to figure out what she meant, happy that she stayed with them for the night in the first place. He hoped that helped them both out, even if it's just a small step, to get things slightly more normal. He understood things would not be the same, but if they could still be a family then he hoped for that at the very least. "Does that mean Thaes is staying too? We have not got to talk to him in a long time too." he added, wondering if the albino scientist needed to go back from where they came from or if he could stay too. Maybe he could convince him to give Mr.Jingles a check up too, just to make sure he's healthy still. He wasn't sure if Thaes would want to, he was more comfortable with ghouls than anything else, he'll have to find out later.

#891 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:44 PM

no no.. I sent thaes back hes got alot of work left to do in africa and he cant afford to waste too much time here with us."

she smiles as natqasha gives her a sausage roll and osa sits on a tank, her coat ruffled and messy.

"Were all going to be hanging out a while it seems... Cant let you knuckle heads get killed ."

she smiles as eva pours some soup for her tigers.

"Its just like back home when wed get shipo out order...cept less singing."

cainsig11.jpg

#892 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:27 PM

"We can always start singing if that is what you want." Burias chuckled with a shrug, still just happy to know schwester Jessica would be with them, and more importantly with Cain, a while yet. "Hope Thaes has good luck with whatever he has to deal with, sounds like he has a lot on his plate too." He nodded, understanding why he would have to go. He hoped he could really help Jacob and Joesph. After going through that in his head, the voices started singing a little song, one that he liked, and started to sing it too since there should be more right now.

" Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein

und das heißt: Erika.
Heiß von hunderttausend kleinen Bienelein
wird umschwärmt Erika
denn ihr Herz ist voller Süßigkeit,
zarter Duft entströmt dem Blütenkleid.
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
und das heißt: Erika."

He sang the first verse happily. It was an old military song from their homeland, and he like it a lot himself. He wondered for a moment if he could get away with putting Eva's name in place of Erika, but decided against it since he knew Cain would probably laugh at it.

#893 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:31 PM

cain chuckles as eva lets out a suprised giggle and puts her helmet on . Soon krieg comes over and shoves a pda into buriases hands.

"Your shock unit will be working with the headtakers when it comes to the city limits..I want you out front handling all threats that get past the silencer volley."

cainsig11.jpg

#894 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:38 PM

"Yes mien furher!" Burias said in a joking manner before looking at the PDA itself to see what was in it. "You think they play well with other people already? I do not want to cause a friendly fire accident just a couple of days after we met them." He asked, wanting to be sure. He was guessing there was mainly going to be infantry in the city, more than likely a couple of them will have mutagen powers too, and some varghens, he only hoped there wouldn't be too many bad surprises for them up there is all.

#895 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:52 PM

"they are already dealing with overt threats.....ANd if they get scared by fire its not my problem."

krieg motions at jessica who is talking to able who is throwing a serise of more intricate kicks into the air

cainsig11.jpg

#896 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:54 AM

Burias just shrugs. "Ok, was just asking Sir." he explained as he put away the pda in a coat pocket now. He looked at Jessica who Krieg motioned towards and then back to him confused. "What?" He asked, not get what he wanted by the vague gesture and what he's been told by him so far. Feeling like this was one of those simple things flying over his head, he was also ready for some form of berating too.

#897 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:50 PM

jerssica goes over to able who turns slowly, his eyebrow raisede as he listens to her speak. Soon he looks at burias and nods, sighing as he heads over.

"Ill be joining you for this operation it seems."

cainsig11.jpg

#898 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:20 PM

"Oh ok, welcome to the squad then Able! Huh.....weird how things work out, you know, you trying put hooks in me and cain just a couple of days ago, now you are here on our side willingly, actually I think that is how we made most of our friends here." Burias thought out loud as the voice reminded him of the others, like Yuko and such. "Either way, hi!" he welcomed him.

#899 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:20 PM

Able is visibvly annoyed by the proclamation, butr shakes his head with a chuckle and shakes buriases hand.

"A mission is a mission."

he says with a smile as jessica looks around.

"Burias....Do you guys have any armors similar to silencer skin? or even drachen blut armors?"

cainsig11.jpg

#900 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:58 PM

"Uuuh....oh! I think we kept my old armor after grobvater gave me his. It should fit you. Maybe." Burias remembered after looking down at what he wore. "Should be in a container still, let's go find it." He said as he stood up, heading over to the nearby pile of said boxes near them that belonged to him and the Vorboten.

Change Theme!