1119 replies to this topic

#861 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:42 AM

krieg blinks as his pants burn slightly but fizzle out, but before he can yell cain speaks up.

"Im good at leading becasxue i care about who im leading.....Why not bring your drachen bluts to us? We can consolidate forces bruder."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#862 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 02:52 AM

"Because if there are Drachens who are willing to defect away from vater, they should go to Großvater and help him against Adolfo. Making anyone travel from Europe, which could be a warzone at this point, over the ocean in whatever boat they have to use, going to whatever port they have to find because I do not even know if Norfolk is still under our control, and then march across the U.S. while everyone who has a half a brain know why drachens are here try to kill them. All the while their own homes and love ones are in danger from either Adolfo or whatever enemies Vater makes. Nien, I do not want to anyone come here when their homeland is in worse shape to fight in a fight they have no stake in. Now, how about we drop this and focus on the getting a base of operations, something we've been lacking for what? A couple of years now since we left Norfolk?" Burias reminded them.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#863 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:34 PM

cain nods but shrugs.

"If we hunker down we risk too much attention..Anywhere where we decide to take up has to be out of sight, with no easy points of acceszs."

sasha shakes her head at your response but says nothing, not wanting to push the issue with half the company dead on their feet

cainsig11.jpg

#864 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:42 PM

"Which is why Krieg brought up that super jail thing in Detroit right?" Burias asked, happy to be talking about something else now. "Not like people go north much, especially with it being so isolated now a days." Burias reasoned as he got another bowl of soup. "And if there really are Drachen remenants there, well, maybe I can talk to them. Worth a shot right?" he asked.

#865 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:25 PM

cain nods as he stirs his soup, wrinkling his nose at the  cabbage.

"Of course...Any willing to work with us are welcome."

sashas face changes at that, and she looks content, as if that explained something only she had been thinking.

cainsig11.jpg

#866 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:35 PM

Burias wasn't sure why his sister was making faces, but it seemed like something satisfied her and so that made him happy. "I hope they will be in a talking mood. Jessia had said before she 'hunted' remenants here in the states. I know she was probably just saying things to get under my skin under at the time, but I wonder how they got there. Who they are. I kind of wondered if they were the group Vater had sent me out with before....hope they do not hate me." Burias sighed as put away his empty bowl, feeling full now.

#867 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:53 PM

cain sits there and shrugs, standing as he looks at everyone assembled.

"Everyone get some rest...Well move out as soon as abregas men check the guns and get some rest."

the group all nod and put down their bowls, going to go find their cots and places to sleep for the coming trip

cainsig11.jpg

#868 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:25 PM

With the meal now over and everyone heading to bed, Burias slipped back on his helm and gasmask as he stood up. With the details ironed out and everyone knowing what they were doing tomorrow, he still had a question on his mind. Mostly as to why his sister was making such faces during the talk. Seeing as this was probably the best time to speak with his sister in private, he walks off and hopes she would at least be in the mood to speak with him. He wanted to know if everything was ok, or to help fix something if it wasn't.

#869 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:40 PM

Sasha is sitting with the other vorboten . They each sit around a fire behind one of the jeeps brought forwards by augustus.

Eva smiles brightly as you come over and natasha huffs.

"Damnit...THought it was cain...Hey bruder."

cainsig11.jpg

#870 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:10 PM

"Well nice to see you too schwester. You have competition in that field now anyways." Burias said with feigned hurt in his voice, teasing his sister a bit as well. "Hallo Eva!" He greeted her with a nicer tone with a ting of nervousness as he sat down near the fire with them since he planned on talking with them anyways. "Hey Sasha, everything ok? I wasn't sure after the briefing we had." he asked her, not wanting to say anything about the face making earlier if she didn't want it mentioned infront of the rest of vorbotens.

#871 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 12:46 PM

"i didnt like that you were so indecisive bruder."

she says bluntly, sipping some coffe from a tin mug.

"You are the next in line to be the dragon....I cannot due to being a cryomancer.....I felt you were too comfortable being cains second...I was wrong."

cainsig11.jpg

#872 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 02:57 PM

"Wait really? I did not know that." Burias said, referring to what her cryomancy denied her. " I do not really understand why, Great Großvater was not even a mutagen user and he's still respected. And your a real good leader too." Burias reminded her. "I wanted to give control back to Großvater because it was taken from him, I thought if I just take it from Vater people would just see it like what Aldolfo did and not because I wanted to help. Never had a leading kind of role before either, not even when I got sent with Colonel Varsnik, rest his soul......I mean leading all of you, melinko, smash, and Yuko, is my first attempt period, and that was only given like yesterday I think. I guess I did not do too bad, everyone's ok still." Burias said with an uneasy smile under his mask, still trying to accept all of their lives are in his hands now.

#873 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:15 PM

Retun here-----

As the meeting concludes, you return back to the party that everyone else is having. Cain and jessica have left to speak privately, leaving the only ones beside the fire being the vorboten who all perk up and smile as you near.

cainsig11.jpg

#874 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:01 AM

Under his own gasmask he gave a weak smile even if they couldn't see it and a wave of hello. He felt his stomach clench inside despite the meal he just ate at the thought of talking about what happened at Blake Hills. They probably already knew, hearing whatever information floated back over the ocean back home to Germany, and yet were still here with him and the rest of Black Company. "Hallo schwesters, Colonel Aberga told me some news about Detroit that I wanted to tell all of you." he said as he sat down at the fire with them, sitting near Eva. "You know the guy that was all 'Going to take you back to your vater Burias' earlier and we thought there might be a drachen splinter group up north?" he asked them, almost rethorically. "Well, there is one. And it is the survivors of Ackermann's company. From Blake Hills, if you heard of it. So, we could possibly talk to them. If they feel like it, could be lucky enough and they even join us." Burias finally told them, trying to keep optimistic and light hearted about it despite his own paranoid pessimisim trying to get through. "

#875 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:38 PM

shasha raises her eyebrow.

'You mean that town that turned on your company and you where forced to fight back? cain told me about it in private when i asked about your jacket."

The vorboten all smile warmly.

"Ackerman sent a report back saying you where seperated from him.... He said he looked but he didnt dare cause an international incident.."

sasha says as eva gently strokes the mane of one of her lions.

"Ackerman was always kind to us...He never treated us unkindly."

cainsig11.jpg

#876 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:12 PM

If Burias had his mask off, they would see his most confused look on his face after hearing that somehow Ackermann sent back a report. "Nien...nien, that is not right. Herr Ackermann died, how could he send any report. I was there, I....I saw him get shot myself." He insisted, now thinking how any word got back home or how they knew about the incident. "Doktor Roth pronounced him dead too, that is how leading them all got lumped on me in the first place..." He remembered, being in the medical ward of the provided base of operations, sitting there knowing it was his fault it could even happen while the others in Ackermann's command squad were in mourning silence for their fallen leader.

#877 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:08 PM

sasha gets an old pda, and flicks tyhrough some files until the report is found>

It describes the happenings of blake hills, but the decriptions are impoissible for him to have known . But the main point that pulls your attention, is that this was written as if to glorify the company and ackermans actions, as if trying to redeem the penal legion commander even in death

cainsig11.jpg

#878 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:43 PM

Burias was pretty sure it Ackermann had no hand in this report, not when there were events that transpired after he had been killed in the report in detail, something even he could pick up on. "....I think Sara and Roth made this after what happened, so herr Ackermann's name would be cleared. Klemens probably had a hand in making it sound better, Klaudia barely learned to right at time." He thought aloud as he read over the report with a sad smile. They were good people, Klemens kind of, even to him. "....I wonder if any of them are up there in the north, I hope they are ok." The thought crossed his mind after he wondered where they were.

#879 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:51 PM

Sasha smiles and pats  your shoulder as eva embraces you from behind , resting her chin on your helmet as the other two giggle.

"Well find them bruder."

Natasha says as olga sips some tea.

"Cains like a magnet for people like us."

cainsig11.jpg

#880 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:22 AM

He smiled at her hugging him and the nice moment they were having, wishing there was more of this and less horrible things happening to people they knew and loved. "Ja, that is true. And Black company is proof of that." Burias agreed, laughing a little. Cain did seem to draw in people that Drachen Blut was usually filled with, probably one of the reasons mother had offered him a position in the Eisen Vorboten when they had visited his home so long ago with cain's family. "...But I still wonder who sent that guy from earlier. There is different groups up there and he sounded like he was intent on bringing back to...someone. He was not specific before I shot him. Just like John Wayne would have done too."

Change Theme!