1119 replies to this topic

#901 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:44 PM

jessica smiles as she follows and she stands there, looking around.

'if im going to be here...I need to blend in ."

she rubs her arms and sighs tiredly.

"ANd your sisters armor should be just fine."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#902 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:03 PM

Burias finally pulls out the metal box that held his old suit from the pile after looking for a few minutes. "Oh, you want to wear Drachen plates too Schwester?!" Burias asked excitedly, that meaning more than it probably should to the little Drachen. Without further need he looked through the spare plates of the other Vorboten. "I think you can in most of their plates and fatigues, but I think your fingers to need Natasha's chest plate for...um." Burias was explaining before trailing off, remembering the zap he had earlier for his remarks on her butt.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#903 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:30 PM

Get away bruder"

Natasha says as she pushes Burias away and begins helping her with plates as cain chuckles and places his hand on Buriases shoulder.

"Smoothe bruder..Really smoothe."

cainsig11.jpg

#904 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:29 PM

"Was just trying to help." Burias explained, sounding a little disappointed in himself now. He held up the box and looked at it. "Well, at least got something for Able then." he said before looking for the clone. "Here, it should fit, mostly. Might be all be longer than what should be normal" he said while handing over the container to him. 

#905 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:55 PM

Able shakers his head, slap[ping his clothes.

"The symbiote attached to me makes my clothes..If im obscured by armor i cant fight..Ill just have it morph."

his body ripples and his clothing shifts over to a dusky grey, similar to a silencers synth skin.

"THanks though burias."

cainsig11.jpg

#906 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:08 PM

"Oh, ok then. Did not know you had a symbiote like Alpha and Omega." Burias said as he put his armor container back into the pack pile where it belonged. "Is there anything else we should figure out before we head North? Cause I can not think of anything really now." He asked Cain and anyone else that heard him While Natasha helped Jessica and Able shifted his symbiote outfit. Mr.Jingles should still be ok for now and as far as he knew everyone else was ready.

#907 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

Level the facility."

cain says as he points back abels eyes flash at his brothers name.

"YOu met leviticus and solomon...Where."

abel says indignantly, shoving  cain aside.

"Please tell me where you saw my brothers."

cainsig11.jpg

#908 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:46 PM

"Would that not be Colonel Aber..." Burias was about to say before Able came up asking him about the two clone brothers he had mentioned earlier. "Uh, like a few days ago before we had to defend this facility after Augustus told us to, in a town near here where we fought the Chinese before." he explained as best he could, pointing at the general direction of said town. "Why? Last time I saw them they were with Augustus when he wanted us here in the first place, something wrong?" he asked Able.

#909 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:13 PM

Leviticus and solomon are not inhotep operatives anymore."

he breaks into a run and goes to find his father as cain raises an eyebrow.

' THats going to be drama....and no, use jingles. Abrega will leave it dust. YOu will leave it a wreck."

cainsig11.jpg

#910 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

"....Should we, you know, go after Able? That did not look like a good reaction to me." Burias asked with concern, watching Able taking off in the distance. He took out the remote device used for Mr. Jingles and handed it over to Eva. "Here, I am going to manually order Mr.Jingles to start leveling the place once everyone is out, that should help get him to follow you and listen to you when he's done because I am going to go after Able. I will be right back." Burias said as he goes to find the augmented Tyrannosaurus Rex to do what his brother had asked him to first and then follow Able. He's part of black company, he's family now too, and he's in his squad now so that meant he was his responsibility too. At least that's how Burias thought about it.

#911 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:10 PM

Guess ill follow you... You couldnt hunt a deer with no legs."

eva nods as cain breaks off after you, following the direction that able had taken and stopping at the forest, able has absolutely baandoned stealth, moving like a caged beast.

"The company will begin moving soon behind abrega burias..We have to get him fast and keep moving."

cainsig11.jpg

#912 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:34 PM

"Well Ja, there's no such thing as a deer with no legs, can not hunt something that does not exist." Burias said confidently, missing the point completely. "....Unless there are Snake Deer." He added as he moved with Cain until they come across where Able entered the woods. "Ok that is fine, at least he made it easy to follow." He commented before following the trail of broken vegetation to hopefully catch up with him.

#913 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:37 PM

the trail takes you a few hours out, moving to the base that the group had seiged almost a week ago, but soon you can hear the clanging and crashes of weapons meeting weapons.

"Seems like we may have found them...."

cain says, keeping hismelf low to the corpses left behind, doing his best to ignore the stench.

"Do we really want to get involved?"

cainsig11.jpg

#914 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

"Well Ja, Able is part of Black Company now, we help family." Burias told as if it was just a matter of fact, his gasmask protecting him from the smell of the ripe corpses around them. Not even waiting for Cain this time, Burias got up to follow the sounds of fighting to see what was going on. He hoped that the two would remember him and that the three would stop for at least a moment and explain. He would have thought the three of them would be close given their creation and Augustus being their father.

#915 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:01 PM

cain nods and begins scaling a guardpost and is out of sight in a few seconds as you come into a large clearing. abnle stands between the two brothers, attacking at one after the other in quick succession. when one attack is blocked or repelled by a tendril or arm, he coils into the next strike.

But you quickly notice something. Though he is attacking more, none are connectiong, the two brothers shore up the others defenses, blocking with a dense arm of the symbiote , or deflecting one of ables bladed tendrils with thewir own.. they are working the single symbiote down like pack hunters, striking out at one of his openeings of weakness , wearing him down

cainsig11.jpg

#916 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

He knew it was going to be an unfair fight for Able, but it was worse seeing it than just thinking it. "Hey! Knock it off!" Burias shouted to all three of the combatants before letting loose a gout of flame. It was meant to end near them and scare all three of them to back off from one another, like using a water hose on dogs, but with fire instead.

#917 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:26 PM

your interuption buys able an opening and he lands a brutal kick, sending alpha tumbling and spinning into the corpses as able recovers, facing omega.

"YOu cant run leviticus.."

Able grunts, his breath coming out in wheezes as the clone takes a step back, readying for a fight.

"I can... I just need to kill you and run from him."

his tendrils tense and he goes to attack as a loud gunshot can be heard, making everyone look up as cain is sitting in the snipers nook of the tower, makign the sun reflect off his rifle in warning.

cainsig11.jpg

#918 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

Burias gave a thumbs up to Cain as a way of thanks before returning his attention to the two standing symbiote users. "Ok, seriously, what the hell is going on here? I thought you three were on the same side?" He asked the two, since alpha was out for now, while moving between the two for right now to dissuade any more attacks of opportunity on each other. "I know I am missing something so can someone tell me? Omega, I thought you were still with Augustus?" he asked him in particular, remember their first meeting while going after belial.

#919 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:11 PM

"he and alpha havent returned to augustus for a long time. Theyve abandonded our work, but always get involved while we get into operations like this."

abe says, making omega wince .

"If we do the same work, what does it matter if we dont return!"

he huffs in annoyance as able growls.

'youve been countering our movements!"

cainsig11.jpg

#920 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

"Soooo, maybe it is all just a misunderstanding then?" Burias offered, seeing the possibility now. "Why not return to Augustus Omega? And would you tell me how they been countering your 'movements' Able?" He asked, giving them each a question as he tried to play mediator between the clones. Never before would he think he would be mediating an argument between clones of Cain that use some sort of organism that looks like the purifier mutagen, all made by cain's father who neither of them thought was alive for a long time before.

Change Theme!