#61 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

Sorianna's pain, anger, and determination ruled out other thoughts and feeling. Tears poured freely down her face as she fought with Cain's will. Her voice resonated out again, unbidden as her emotions began to take control of her actions.

'I will not let you fall. Burias will not let you fall. Jacob will not let you fall...Fight this dammit!'

Spoiler

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#62 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Her concentration slips for a fraction of a second, the most minute change in her focus is all Cain needs to surge back.

Hi head jerks to the side, avoiding buriase fist and he brings his own fist hard into buriases side, pushing him off and rolling back over his holders onto his heels .

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#63 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:14 PM

Burias grunts in pain as the fist slammed him off from cain. He gets off his side off the dirt and brings back his blades to the fore. There was going to be one hell of a bruise there tomorrow. 'Damn it...I need another good shot like that.' he thought to himself as he kept looking for an opening, waiting for cain to make the first move again.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#64 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

An irritated sound comes from her throat as she becomes angry with herself for slipping. She focuses her concentration again and dives back at Cain, attempting to still his movement again.

Spoiler

#65 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

Cain had thrown a punch by then, halfway through his knees sieze up painfully and he falls into a crouch trying to figure out the source of his pain .

As she reaches into cains blood she senses sonething foreign .... A small device just at the base of his skull, hidden in the veteabrae.

cainsig11.jpg

#66 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:00 PM

Again he sees cain paralyzed and acting weird, like a computer that keeps freezing up and not working. He shakes his head and moves forth as he goes for an uppercut with the brass knuckle, trying to go for a k.o. hit once more while cain was disabled again.

Spoiler

#67 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

"That," she said under her breath, "isn't supposed to be there." Reacting quickly she formed a blood clot around the object, as small as possible to reduce the damage she was about to inflict.

She gripped it and carefully ripped it out of his body, moving it away from the spine to avoid causing permanent harm.

Spoiler

#68 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

Th object is pulle free and instantly whatever presence was there vanished.

Cain wobbled, his body weak and disoriented and collapses forward into buriases fist as he gets flung back in a brutal uppercut

cainsig11.jpg

#69 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

For a moment Burias looked at the now stained knuckles and cain who was on his back as he noticed something weird about the punch. ".......OH DEAR GODS I'M SORRY BRUDER!" He shouted as he goes over to help him, realizing cain fell into it as it came up. Burias lifted cain's head and upperbody off the ground and rest it on on of his knees. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please ok." he said as he pats him on the cheek gently, trying to stir him. "Es tut mir leid! Habe ich nicht gemeint, sie so hart! Bitte nicht, die mich hassen, ich liebe dich Bruder!" he said as he held cain close, letting the ring of flames die out around them.

[spoiler=translation] I'm sorry! I did not mean to hit you so hard! Please do not hate me, I love you bruder![/spoiler]

#70 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

Sorianna pulls the globule of blood to her, moving it above the fire and into the door of the rest stop. As the blood comes to a stop above her hand she strips it away from the device underneath and catches it in her palm. The globule moves to bob around her head and she reaches into her pouch for the empty vial she still had.

She opens it and carefully slides the object into in, closing it and putting it back. She opens her other vial and stores the blood. She moves quickly to the door to see what was happening outside.

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

Cain lays motionless for a long time, his eyes half lidded and mumbling.

He grips buriases forearm , opening his eyes before turning his hea and spitting a heavy wad of blood into the dirt.

" you hit like a bitch.."

He croaks, reaching into his mouth and casually flickif away a ruined molar.

cainsig11.jpg

#72 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

He was able to stop crying now, a small smile forming behind the mask. Burias just goes down and hugs him. "I'm still sorry." He says to him as he gives him a bear hug. It was then he notice blood dribbling down out from a strange hole on the back of cain's neck. "How did that happen?" he wondered. He looked up and called out. "Sori! First aid please!" he shouted out, hoping she could hear him.

#73 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:36 PM

Sorianna moves towards them, quiet as she watches Burias tend to his brother. Burias call for first aid makes her worry. "Are you two alright?" she asked, stopping a few paces away. She can feel the weakness of her body from the exertion.

She steps forward and kneels down on the other side of Cain. She reaches out and takes Cain's hand. "I can heal you quickly but if you would like but I ask that you don't resist. It makes it much more difficult."

#74 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

I just got uppercuted halfway to the damn moon ... Il not make a fuss.."

Cain laughs motioning for her to come over.

" it's been years sori..."

His face drops for a moment, a deep sadness in his voice.

" I'm sorry... About everything."

Nearby a familiar barn owl lands on a post and watches the group intently

cainsig11.jpg

#75 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

Sorianna smirks at him. "Don't worry about it Cain. What's a broken collar bone between old friends?" She looked up at the sound of wings, seeing her father perch on the post, she smiles.

The smile slowly fades as a thought runs through her head. These two did not know about her skills. She looked up at Predator again, worry in her eyes. They would ask questions after she healed him. Her gaze went back to Cain and the image of Jacob moved to the front of her mind.

With a calming sigh she took Cain's hand in the both of her and slipped into his blood, stitching and mending the holes and bruises on his body.

Spoiler

#76 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:52 PM

"I didn't mean it, you starting falling into it." he told cain. "Actually, you where acting weird through the whole thing. And I do not mean mentally. It was like you where having the worst muscle cramps ever, to the point where you even threw terror away in one of the spasms." he explained to cain, still confused about the events. "I think we should let Irene or one of the doctors look at you, or just make you eat mor potassium for the muscle cramps." he said as he still held up cain.

#77 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

She's a sanguine burias.."

Cai says flatly as he stands up.

" she can manipulate blood and tissue like I can metal."

He smiles at her with a wry grin as predator lands on her shoulder.

" she's come a long way..... She even has bird boobs now."

Cain smiles weakly chuckling

cainsig11.jpg

#78 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

"Ooooh, ok. Now everything makes sense then." Burias said as he stood up and dusted both himself and cain off, the revelations now showing themselves to him. "So that means...you been the one freezing him, and got that chip." he said to sorianna, realizing what the hole must have been. "Wow, thanks for the help then." he thanks her. He looks back to Cain. "Oh, if I do something weird when we get back with the others, just ignore it ok?" he askes him remembering what he was going to do.

#79 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

An offended look settles on her face and she crosses her arms over her chest. She stands "Pervert.." she mutters. She looks at Burias. "Are you hurt at all? I should be able to heal you as well." Her hands shook lightly now. She was not used to using her sanguimancy so often yet.

She nuzzled the owl on her shoulder, smiling. "Hello father."

#80 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

"I am actually fine, thank you though." he said to Sorianna and her offer. He looks over to the owl who she just called vater with a puzzled look under the gas mask. "....Predator? I remember you a lot.....bigger." Burias admitted as he looked at the normal sized bird that perched on her shoulders.

Change Theme!