1119 replies to this topic

#101 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

predator perches atop your head, glaring at you menacingly as you get to the gas station.

krieg stands in the road, his arms folded, watching as you come closer.

cain smiles, a deep sadness in his eyes...

"ive wanted to die for so long now...I even started planning the ways at some points but,..."

he plays with jacobs hair gently.

"Then the rebellion grew....I found burias...I found my sons.....The only thing i really lost...was..."

He laughs bitterly.

"some dumb shit called humanity..."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#102 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

Burias stops a few feet away from krieg, his arms folded behind his back as if he was standing at attention, staring directly into krieg's eyes. "So....got any other grand suggestions...or can I just skip to the end and say go fuck yourself?" he said to Krieg as he stood there, already feeling a phatom of what he felt earlier.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#103 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

Sorianna looks at him, pulling her hand away. "I don't think that's true. I see it, when you look at your boys...much like I feel it in myself when someone needs my help. I believe that there is always something in this world that reminds you of your humanity."

She wrapped her arms around her legs again, resting her cheek on her knee so she could watch him. "Sometimes....you just need to realize that your staring right at it." A small smile came to her face. "Plus, I would have been upset if you weren't here.....you still owe me a watermelon flavored lollipop."

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#104 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

Krueger growls

" excuse me senior petty officer Dempsey?"

Cain rummages in his satchel and pulls out the green sweet.

" I know I know here..... "

He places it in her hand*

" I'm glad your ok."

cainsig11.jpg

#105 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

She stares at the treat for a moment before looking back at him. "You act like I wouldn't be ok. I'm free of the village for the first time since I was taken there, I remember my past, and I'm in the company of friends. Despite everything I'm at least ok." A thought crossed her mind and she straightened.

With a quick movement she punches Cain in the shoulder. "That's for killing my father." She stands, slowly stretching out her arm and wings, checking to see how her collar bone feels.

#106 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

Burias puts a fist infront of his mask clears his throat. "I SAID, YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF, MR. KRIEG WITH NO DAMN RANK SINCE WE ARE NOT IN OH SIHT ANY MORE." He says loudly this time, still standing his ground. " I see that age has finally caught up with your hearing as well as your mind, since that is the only possible explanation of why you would even make a suggestion to me of killing my brother." He said, his own temper rising.

#107 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Krieg smirks.

" awww did I make you upset burias ? Good."

He spits into the dirt annoyedly .

" same childish mentality . Cain is a danger to everyone in that state! How would you feel if he got to Somone you care about! There's no remorse when he's like that burias... At that point rabid wolves need to be killed."

Cain winces at the hit and laughs.

" you've grown alot sori.."

He whispers, his eyes roaming over you for a money before he stands.

" c'mon..... I have a feeling burias and krieg are at each others throat."

cainsig11.jpg

#108 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

Sorianna doesn't miss the roaming eyes and tucks her wings around her body. She wasn't a shy person per say but being looked at like that was making her a little embarrassed. "He was very worried about you....and cares about you very very much. I felt it, when I was in his mind."

She reached into her pouch and pulled out the vial. "I'm sure you'll find this more useful than I will." she said handing it to him. "It was embedded at the base of your skull. I can assume this was the cause for your...lapse of humanity?" She smirked at him.

#109 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:25 PM

He's cute.... Edgy... "

Yor sisters voice giggles a your brothers skull bobs annoyedly .

" h isn't that impressive really.."

Cain laughs and lifts the circuit, pulling it apart to make all the parts orbit,

" basic kill chip.... Hiding an arsenic injection."

He whispers, pulling out a tiny green vial.

cainsig11.jpg

#110 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

"Same oh siht mentality from you, I wonder why you even left it at this point." he said, growing sick of krieg. "If you really followed that logic, then why did you not shoot me in the head at Blake hills then?" he said to Krieg. "And what room do you have to talk in about people we care about getting killed? Do you even remember half the shit we did under oh siht? All those people that we killed under our own free will while there is kill switch programs and the corruption from the expirments is what makes him go into those episodes? Or do you simply just explain those missions away as 'following orders'?" He said to him. "You were not even there during most of the episodes he had, were I was scared shitlees of him hurting one my schwesters or himself, to the point where it was starting to alienate him and made it even worse for a short period of time." he told him. "You know what...why the hell am I even talking to you? You are just going to explain it away in your own fashion, not even going to try to understand why I do the things I do for cain and his family, or even will try to do so. So once again, just fuck off Krieg, you are no one's surperior officer, I'm not going to waste the time and breath on talking to someone who keeps their head so far up thier own uptight ass to view the situation from another view from his." he said as he just waved him off, going to one of the buildings near the road so he could watch out for cain and sorianna.

#111 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:29 PM

Sorianna coughs slightly, her embarrassment showing on her face. 'Hush you two.' she responded. She looks over, watching Cain examine the device.

"What does it do?"

#112 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

It drives the host out of control and when the adrenaline has draine from their system it poisiin a and kills them."

He begins to walk witha shrug.

" genius."

You hea more than see it as you turn , but within seconds krieg is at your side . He slinks and knocks your feet down from under you and slams you face rest into the ground, shattering half of the Ghoulbone faceplate.

" the needs of many... Are worth the sacrifices of a few."

He growls, dragging you to the feet and smashing his fist into yor heals , sending to spiraling through. Sodden door to a storage shed.

cainsig11.jpg

#113 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

"How much longer until you would have been poisoned?" She asked, keeping pace with him. "And who put it there?"

#114 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

"AND YET THE MANY FOREGET THE FEW WHO DO SO!" was heard from the shed before it glowed from the inside. Burias sprints back out of the door he was sent through as he goes for a an uppercut in Krieg's stomach with a firey fist and brass knuckle.

Spoiler

#115 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:31 PM

Cain opens his mouth but shuts it immediately as he sees burias flung through a door.

Buriases blow connects , lifting krieg off the ground, and he vomits the contents of his stomach all over buriases coat. Growling he grips your forearm and shifts his weight spinning yo to the floor an gripping your arm in a painful hold , wrenching your shoulder painfully.

" I am about sick a tired of..."

Enough!"

Lorana screeches, her feathers ruffled and her eyes angered.

" you two fools argue wen you should. Happy you are both alive!"

She drags krieg off of burias an slaps him roughly , making the silencers eyes go wide .

" and you!"

She screeches, rounding on burias, her eyes filled with fury

cainsig11.jpg

#116 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:37 PM

"Oh....Morgana's upset." She frowns as she moves into the camp, staying out of her direct line of sight. Sorianna had been on the bad end of Morgana's temper more than once and she had a tendency to roll with it and chew out everyone in the vicinity.

#117 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:41 PM

Burias got up off the ground and looked at both the Morganna and Krieg with his own anger. His head was pounding and the voices where deafening in thier demands. "What?!" he yelled at the bird. "I'm tired of seeing everyone expect everything from cain! Even after he gave it all already! He's already lost his wife, kids, his life once already! And yet people still expect miracles from him! He's being destroyed from the inside out and yet he still does everything he can for everyone and not ask a damn thing in return. And what does he get from eveyone else? Krieg wanted me to kill him! Not even try to fucking help him!" he ranted at them. Some part inside of him, was getting scared of himself now.

#118 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:44 PM

Sorianna moves forward standing in front of her sister. She was not about to let someone speak to her like that, old friend or not. "Burias you need to calm down." Her voice was low, soothing.

#119 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:45 PM

She grips your collar and slams you with surprising strength into the wall.

" we aren't always given the orders we want... Wen your aske to take the shot either take it or come up with a damn good excuse!"

She motions at krieg.

" you don't have to like the order, you found a way out. But emotion is not your friend boy, it's not going to keep this rebellion alive. Fighting like this will lead us to kill each other before we even see frontline combat."

She shakes you once roughly .

" do you understand me boy!"

cainsig11.jpg

#120 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:55 PM

Burias looked into the Morganna's eyes, his temper still not dimished. He had taken worse beating from Aldolfo as a child. "If Krieg gave you the order to shoot sorianna, right here, right now because of something that possessed her, would you take that rifle and shoot her in the head? Without even thinking about it or even thinking of a another way help her? Or are you just that simple minded like Krieg is when it comes from 'orders'?" He asked her. "Simply accepting order is what we did in oh siht, and look how great that turned out for all of us huh?" he reminded them all. "Isn't that why we fucking left it in the first place?!" he said.

Change Theme!