1119 replies to this topic

#41 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

'I am lying my ass off to my bruder and about to make an illusion look real.' he thought in his head for her to hear. He was hating himself for how far he was going with the tricks, but the memories seemed to be the only thing that got to him. '...You are not afraid of fire are you?' he asked, seeing her flinched at the tiny serpents.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#42 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

'I'm not too entirely fond of it no. Especially after experiencing you engulfing my father's body in flame.' She turned back to Cain, suppressing a hard shiver. 'But I will try not to make it an issue.' she paused in her thoughts having felt the disgust in him at having to lie to the man he knew as a brother.

'You would do anything for him wouldn't you? Even if you hated yourself eternally....? You are a wonderful brother...even if you feel your actions are wrong." Her mind slipped for a moment to that day, her clutchmates laying butchered on the ground, and to their skulls back with the group.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#43 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

'I would damn myself if it means I could help him, but there is always something that he tries to keep quiet. He keeps hiding what is really going on in his head or his health, despite how horrible or dangerous it is to himself.' He said, as he thinks back to a number of memories, even ones before the operations after fighting the epsilon flesheap. 'Makes me want to smack him at times for being so damn hard headed. Most of the time, it makes me sad because it almost seems he thinks himself expendable even though he could be helped.' he added as he watched cain, as he wondered why he didn't even mention what was going on with jacob or the degrading situation in his mind.

#44 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

thwe flames engulf the bodies , and impossibly, agaisnt all rational thought , they stand.

"Oh...Krieg....I forgot..Its his birthday right.."

the orbit stops spiraling and comes crashing down around them , and cain begins to cry...

The aura grows, pressing outward in a hungry veil that even disturbs the wailing dead..

"failure.....Dies.....All...Die..."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#45 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

"Cain, would you like to go inside? I'd love to meet your son." She closes her eyes against the aura. The oppression of it was overwhelming. What could cause this. What was happening in that man's head. She didn't know what to do to help him...or if she even could.

'Burias, we need to calm his mind. You know him better than I do....what should we do?'

#46 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:13 PM

Burias was going concern now, for there were very few times cain actually cried. "Bruder? What do you mean? What possible failure could you be talking about?" he asked him, wanting to know what was plaguing his brother's mind.

#47 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

back..."

you hear kriegs voice your comm..

"get back, theyve flipped the killswitch burias get back!"

cains sobs grow in volume and he stands, drawing kriegs blade..

he leaps high into the air, coming down with a hard slam. the blade slams deep intto the wearths crust with a terrifying snap, leaving a jagged crater where the blade touched the dirt.

"Failure...Kill.."

cainsig11.jpg

#48 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

'Burias, draw his attention away from here. I want to check on Jacob...make sure he's ok.' She fell into a defensive stance, ready to dodge should Cain attack her.

#49 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

"Ja." he simply said quietly as he moved forward, drawing out his two ghoulbone machetes from underneath the black varghen gator trenchcoat as he walked. "Krieg, explain, now." he said harshly into the comms, wanting to know what just possessed cain and maybe even how to stop it if he could. With a quick stomp on the ground, Burias was going to create a ring wall of fire around both him and cain, wanting to obscure cain's vision of sorianna and kept his attention.

Spoiler

#50 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:26 PM

The sobbing becomes hysterical cries as Cain lowers his stance, one handedly holding the immense blade .

" it's a last ditch resort ... Sonething put on each weapon project to guarentee weapons didn't get loose or interrogated."

The flames rise and the burning ghouls surround the ring watching, leaving sorianna open to running into the rest stop .

cainsig11.jpg

#51 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

Sorianna takes off as fast as she can, digging her talons into the ground to give her more traction and push. She carefully expands her mind out into the building, searching for Jacob. "Be careful Burias." she whispered.

#52 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

"Then how do we turn it off?" he asks krieg, still holding his own blades at his sides. "Cain, please." he calls out to him. "I know you are still in there, please keep fighting it. I'm going to try to help you." he said to him, his voice cracking a little. Underneath the mask, tears where starting to run down his face. He crouched and crossed the blades in a guard stance. "Bruder, please..."

#53 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

You don't burias ..."

He says , the words as cold and damning as a funeral bell.

" kill him.. You're just as viable a replacement when Titan fully meshes with you."

Above the sky roils ominously as a storm whips up and sorianna gets inside to see Jacob sleeping in the bundle of quilts, tucked safely into a corner.

cainsig11.jpg

#54 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

Sorianna quietly moves over to the boy, kneeling next to him. "Jacob?" she reaches her mind out to brush over the boy as well as expanding it further out of the building towards the two men. If the boy was alright she intended to go back outside and help Burias.

#55 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

"Krieg....when we all get back, I'm skinning you alive." he said to him with the feeling of hate he thought would only be reserved for his own father before shutting off the comms completely. "Cain, am I going to have to headbutt you with the helmet on like back on the boat?" he asked, doubting that cain could hear him. He stayed in his guard stance, trying to figure out a way to possible pacify his bother right now.

#56 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

Jacob stirs and sighs contently in a dream clutching the quilts as a loud crack of thunder booms.

" this is all I have left burias..."

A voice , a soft kind voice whispers quietly to you , Cain lunges and brings the sword down in a whistling arc.

cainsig11.jpg

#57 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

Buiras's eyes grew big as he listen to the voice, realizing who it is. 'Nien, please no. Don't waste your energy here please.' he said in his head followed by "Scheiße!" shouted as he tries to jump out of the way while used the blades to deflect the massive sword the other way.

Spoiler

#58 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:28 PM

She looked at the boy and a sad smile came to her face as she felt a tear roll down her cheek. "I thought I had lost my father....I'm not going to let you feel that pain." She stood up and turned back to the door, the conviction showing in her eyes.

With a surprising force she resonated her mental voice out. 'No more...no more loss, no more suffering.' She threw herself at Cain, grabbing his blood to arrest his movement. 'I will not let you leave this boy alone!'

Spoiler

#59 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:45 PM

The blade slams down into the earth as you deflect it and Cain growls in frustration. Riding his momentum he shifts hand and brings the blade across in a two handed cut... Or at least he would have.

Suddenly cains muscles seize up and the blades weight flings it from his fingers. He crie out in fury an alarm as he falls to the floor, his muscles refusing to move.

cainsig11.jpg

#60 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

Seeing his chance, Burias sheathes one of the blades as he quickly goes over and jumps on cain. "Please forgive me bruder, please." he said before he rears back with a closed fist and strikes down, the word surprise and titanium spikes of the brass knuckles coming down as he tried to hopefully knock cain out completely.

Spoiler

Change Theme!