1119 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

Your suits in helm HUD patches directly Ito his. Cain is in a rest stop. He lays Jacob in a bundle in a corner in heavy quilts..

" It's ok Jacob .... Daddies got you... I've got you.."

You see the silencer look up a f Somone else ha entered the room.
"Marcus... Be quiet he's asleep..."

You notice that two predator ghouls are considering him from behid played glass and he waves warnly

" burias! I made food!"

He turns back to Jacob twiddling his fingers as he manipulates iron into a small bird.."

" I did good... I did ..."

The burning fades as Morgan's eyes widen in shock .

" krieg.."

She looks at th silencer who has gone ghosty white .

" he's slipping ... Fast."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

Sorianna stands completely ignoring the pain. "You know where he is at right Burias? We can't waste time lets go...." She turns and heads out the door of the inn, not even waiting for him to follow.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#23 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:30 PM

"No, no, nonononono." At this point, Burias ripped off his draconic gasmask for the first time in awhile and showed it's inside, the screens within still playing what cain was seeing, into krieg's face. "That rest stop! Where is it?" He asked Krieg, his burned scarred face showing the desperation in his head.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#24 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

Krueger draws back , confused.

" three clicks north! Burias it's just a passing psychosis there's no telling what in gods name will happen ... Just breathe please.."

Ashram grumbles a of annoyed.

" psichosis episode birthed from the center of his para vellum .... Possibility if mental breakdown to base instincts ...84.57%

cainsig11.jpg

#25 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

"DO NOT tell me you are blind to the predators in the grass waiting!" Burias shouted at him, incredulous at krieg's comment. Burias puts the gasmask back on as he goes off north, checking his pistol to be sure it was fully loaded. "You can sit on your old ass here if your are that content to let this play out and not help Bruder." Burias growled at him, the heat in his hands already building up as he moved quickly.

#26 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

Sorianna waits outside for Burias, hearing him yelling in the building. She falls into step beside him as he travels north. "I am not going to fight. I need to see if I can get past Coreus to calm Cain's mind. He's using Coreus's power to push me out and I will need all my concentration to if he continues to fight me."

She picked up her speed to a run. "I just hope he doesn't try to fight me again..." she said softly to herself.

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:02 AM

You run until the moon is high.

As you come into view of the derelict rest stop you see a scene of pure carnage. The predators , a pan of at least a dozen lay strewn about like broken dolls.

The bodies are ripped and ravaged torn to shreds by what looks like bare hands and blunt weapons.

As you draw closer you see something above the rest stop move and see Cain , staring intently at you, gibbering incoherently .

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:04 AM

"I know, I just hope he's calm when he sees us." He said to her as they walked. "Or that those ghouls just keep back till we get there." He added as well. "....Maybe Titan and Deks could help." he wondered aloud. 'Hey, you guys awake?' he asked mentally to the two of them.

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:12 AM

*regard this as if it was before my post*

TItan grumbles.

"coreus is becoming something....something terrifying...We need the second geode..."

Deks grumbles.

"Hes going feral...You humans did a shoddy job moving his mind."

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

"Great, where are we getting another geo....." he wondered as they moved closer to the stop. "And Deks, slightly helpful, slightly at the wrong person since I'm not a damn surgeon." he said to the hydra. He sees the bodies laying all around the area and sees Cain on the roof, staring at them. ".....Bruder?" He called up to him, wondering what the pschyosis is making him see the two of them as.

#31 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

Sorianna looks up at Cain her face showing her sadness. "Cain..." She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. "After you old friend." she gestures to Bruias. She calmed her mind completely before expanding out to Cain, driving her consciousness hard to try and avoid Coreus.

Spoiler

#32 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:29 AM

you hit a solid wall, a howl, neither human nor beast, a howl of pure madness.

It drives you back, consuming you for a moment in the howl.

What you feel is not cain, waht you feel is not coreus, what you feel is raw, primordial, ancient. Whatever Being that had taken control of the silencer was fed up, broken, over used.

as sori comes two she notices cain standing slowly, his arms rasisn as the ancient wrecks of the cars around them begin to screech in a horrible cocaphany, pulling away to make a deadly orbit of razor edged debris

cainsig11.jpg

#33 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:46 AM

Sorianna grabs her head, "Dammit...." she mutters. She looks up at the metal flying around like band saw blades. "Cain. Cain please...don't do this." She takes a step forward speaking out to him.

"Don't let the past consume you. Remember who you are and who you fight for." She takes a few steps closer. "You saved me that day...don't you remember? Don't you remember your friends?" Her voice gets soft as she chokes on the tears she is trying to hold back.

#34 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:12 AM

".....You tired going into his head before we were ready didn't you?" he asked Sori as he looked all the massive metal wrecks being lifted into the air before looking back to her. He looks up to cain as he tries to figure something out. "Cain......how is Jacob?" he asked, raising his voice so it could be heard over the screeching torn metal. He was hoping it would at least make him pause with confusion.

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:16 AM

Cains head lifts, as if he heard sonmething in the wind.

"Hes fine....Sleeping inside waiting for his momma....She said shed be here soon..."

the metal continues its orbit but doesnt seem to stop.

"who...who are you..."

he asks, confusion evident in his voice"

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:22 AM

"Bruder it's me. I know I'm home a little early but Krieg send me back home, something about giving him a headache or his blood pressure." he said to him, hoping to keep playing along with the psychosis he was listening to earlier. "And this is sori, remember? From that village we helped? She saw me on the way home on her visit and she wanted to say hi to us." he said to him, indicating to Sorianna. "What to hangout for a while bruder? It will be awhile before schwester comes home anyways." he told him, his heart cringing inside each time he spoke a lie.

#37 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

Sorianna looks back at Burias, giving him a confused look. Watching him for a moment she realized he was playing on his addled mind. She turned back wiping the sadness from her face. She smiled at Cain.

"Hello Cain. It's nice to see you again. How have you been? Burias was just telling me about your son."

#38 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:35 AM

the iron stops its lethal orbit, confused he looks around, trying to make sense of his surroundings.

"i have...To clean out.."

he moptions at the dead predators.

"For some reason...The comopany attacked me.....I was making for for jacob and.."

cainsig11.jpg

#39 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

"Huh, you knocked them out pretty good actually. Krieg will be happy that you went through the training exercise without much problem." He said as he was thinking how the hell he was going to pass this off. His eyes widen when he remember the mutagen that krieg gave him earlier. "Sori, whatever you do, do not freak out Ja?" he whispered to her before tiny firey serpents slithered out from his boots and to the bodies around him. "Ok guys, you can stop pretending now." he says aloud now, hoping it will work.

Spoiler

#40 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:08 AM

Sorianna glances back at Burias wondering what he meant. What was there to freak out over? Then she noticed the fire snaking out from him and she resisted the urge to step away from him.

She watched in morbid curiosity as the flame snaked out towards the bodies on the ground. She reached her mind out to Burias, letting words flow from her mind to his. 'I'm sorry if this startles you but not speaking our thoughts may be prudent. What are you doing?'

Change Theme!