#21 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

Sorianna carefully picks up the PDA and slips it into a pouch on her belt so she can inspect it later. She grabs the book by the spine and flips it open, leaving the needles alone for now.

She slowly flips through the pages scanning for anything of interest. Caldeus would find her soon enough, she wanted to be prepared to tell him everything she could.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#22 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:34 AM

The book is a diary, it starts off normal, with multiple references to the shots in your hands.

Over time however, you read that the man stopped taking them and spiraled.

Multiple times you read the word.

"closer to the angel, abandoned by god.....Abandoned by man....Forgotten by the godesss..."

The last entry you see is only three words long.

"kill...the bird.."

The pda pings to life in yopur hands...YOu see a folder named Mission perogative.

It kis unsecured, easily acessed with a simple ping

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#23 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:45 AM

Sorianna glances at the head still on the ground, "Misguided, insane, and possibly an experiment. Part of me feels sorry for you." The PDA becomes her priority then as she sets the book back down. She carefully taps the screen of the unfamiliar technology.

#24 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:49 AM

the screen flickers and a face is brought up.

Acerbus krieg.

The man begins a long monologue with what you come to realize is the agent.

You learn that this poor fool was a test, to see if Cains genetic makeup could stand cloning,. You also realize that it was in fact cain who killed your patriarch, though the reasoning is not mentioned.

Detailed pictures of the viallge are laid out, and the last word you see is.

"That beast does not live....Kill it by any means."

cainsig11.jpg

#25 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

A grim look on her face, she pockets the PDA and walks over to the head of the test clone. "You poor fool. Taken by your mind, slowly driven mad. But you reek of the sadism of your original."

She leaned down and picked the head up by its hair, staring straight into those unnerving eyes. Perhaps you knew where the real Cain is but it is no matter. I will find the devil and I will gut him and feed on his blood, that I swear." She tosses the head off the arch and fetches the book and needles heading back to the center of town searching for Caldeus.

#26 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

You find him by the burning pyre, his face illuminated by the flame.

" sori.... What did you find out ...."

He growls , his feathers ruffled .

" who did this.... Why."

His fist clenched and you feel the air charge with a psionic current.

The globule of blood bobs lazily on the air above your head as Morgana touches her husbands arm gently trying to pacify him

#27 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

Sorianna stares into the fire as she hands the diary to Caldeus. "An agent of the sanctums driven insane by his own mind and lack of discipline." She hands him the needles as well. "I have no clue what substance this is. Is there anyone in town that might be able to identify it?"

She pulls the PDA out of her pouch as well and stares idly at it. "And you'll want to watch this as well, Cal....they want the Patriarchs dead.." She taps on the file once again to play the recording for Caldeus and Morgana to see.

#28 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:15 PM

Caldeus Clenches his fist, he watches the pda for a long moment and looks at her.

"they're lying.."

He whispers brokenly, looking at the pda.

"Not cain..not him of all people..."

Morgana turns to you with a pained look on her face. She motions for you to come with her , a hurried look on her face.

"Guard your words Sori....You dont know the situation..."

cainsig11.jpg

#29 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

Sorianna blinks a few times, confusion clear across her face. Had she missed something? The evidence was clear to her that Cain had killed Predator but Caldeus and Morgana seemed to have information that she didn't not. She glanced at the flames before looking at Caldeus. "I'm sorry if I offended you brother." She bowed her head in respect and turned to follow Morgana. Perhaps things would be clearer soon.

#30 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

she takes you to her hut and closes the door.

"Cain...Is not as he seems ..He was a great hero to our clan...He helped predator many years ago when we where looking for a roost. From there we heard reports that cain was killed, shortly after coreus was killed..... Predator was sent out to find his brother...And he told us that cain was hosting him...WHen he went out to find cain again..this must have happened..."

cainsig11.jpg

#31 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

Her mouth drops open in shock. "Someone that sadistic is...." she quickly clamped her beak shut, letting her head droop in embarrassment. "Forgive me, Morgana. I do not know my place and my words are swayed by the memory. You did not see what I saw...feel what I felt...and I least of all should judge a person about their character knowing they are a sadist..."

Her wings hang heavily at her side. It was obvious she was feeling the weight of the days events. She holds out her hand and the globule of blood floats down to hover above her palm. Sorianna idly shapes the blood into the form of her father, and stares solemnly at it.

"Worst of all I killed this man. Mad as he was I did not spare him any mercy." She looks up at Morgana, "I ripped every drop of blood from his body in my fury Morgana." She drops her gaze back to the blood. "Tell me more...about Cain...and...the Patriarch."

Spoiler

#32 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

Morganna looks out to the burning corpse.

"predator was the first patriarch born ...He swoppped from the skies to keep man from dying...He was alsways the first one in...And the last one to leave.. He bought the great omniarchs Gheist and arachnus time to birth the last omniarch Coreus...The black wolf of chaos."

She turns back to you.

"cain was an odd child...Watched over by our kind since his birth. he endured horrible pain to become a warrior..He joined mains military...And we lost contact with him...The last thing i heard from our father.....Was that coreus was killed and his essence pout within cain."

cainsig11.jpg

#33 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:43 PM

She stares at the blood with a little more intent now. "What do you mean by odd?What made him special to the Patriarchs? And tell me more about Coreus. Was he killed simply for the purpose to be fused with Cain?"

#34 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

she shrugs.

"i personally dont know anything mre about cain,....There is however...Somone close to the tribe that does."

she motions for you to follow.

"when we had good treaty with ho siht, a silencer made some secrets with us."

she reaches into a cabinet and pulls out a small black box and hits a button inside.

"iF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH HIM.....iVE NOTIFIED HIM THAT WE NEED HIM... you have to leave soon though."

cainsig11.jpg

#35 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

Sorianna finally drags her gaze from the blood. "What is his name and where do I meet him?" She stands, the blood floating up to bob above her head again. Her wings shook with excitement. Finally, finally she was leaving the roost. For so long she had felt misplaced among her own people.

The tribe respected her but none of them actually knew her, not even Morgana, whom she considered to be the one closest to her. "How long is the flight, or must I walk?" She stopped for a moment. "Will Cal let me leave?" She glanced at Morgana, wondering if her foolish, ignorant words to her brother would weigh heavily on his mind.

#36 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:44 AM

"she smiles."

"you must fly one days flight north. In the mountains there will be a shack. Wait within until you hear three knocks....Anymore or less you will have to ignore it. Wait until you speak to the contact, his name is krieg."

She smiles and embraces you

"go give your respects to caldeus, cains story will not bother him but you just leaving will... I will prepare a bag with some food...Go sori."

she smiles as she opens the door for you, a sad glow in her eyes.

cainsig11.jpg

#37 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

Sorianna smiles at her. "Thank you dear sister." She embraces Morgana, "May I also ask for a couple empty bottles? They may come in handy." She looks at her sister once more, a slight sadness settling into her, before taking off out the door.

Caldeus still stood in front of his father's body, now burning quite hot. Sorianna lights down behind him, stepping up to stand shoulder to shoulder. "I came to say goodbye, brother. I want to find out what happened to father. This isn't how it should be, but here we are now...without him..." She looks at Caldeus, a soft look in her eyes. "I will miss you and Morgana, but I feel I must do this."

#38 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

Caldeus says nothing and he nods.

" please... Find Cain... He saved my life I want to beleive something happened that caused this."

He looks at you , his eyes sad.

" if he in fact did turn... Kill him as bring me the bones."

Morgana one up behind you with a bag that jingles slightly.

" are you ready to go Sori?"

#39 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

She turns to Morgana "One last thing." Sorianna pulls a small wooden carving from her pouch, grabs Caldeus's wrist and places it in his palm. "Remember when you gave me this Cal? You told me then that you would lend me your strength to make it through that trial. I'm giving it back, because not only is my strength with you now, but so is the entire tribe's."

She turns back and takes the bag from Morgana. "Thank you again sister." She embraces her one last time before stretching her wings out, letting the warm night air blow through her feathers. Her last words come out as a barely audible breath.

"Goodbye."

#40 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

You fly for hours. The air is frigid and cold and a light snowfall dusts over you.

Below the undead mill about listlessly as the chase food, completely oblivious to your presence.

Soon you see the hill and the shack. As you land you see a human standing outside the shack a if he was waiting.

" you took your time..."

The figure growls in a very measured tone.

" Caldeus usually has fast couriers."

The man motions for you to follow him and enters the shack sitting at the table.

" speak quickly... I've got a war to fight."

Change Theme!