#61 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:21 AM

Sorianna opens the pack searching through the contents. "It doesn't feel like that much time has passed." She said quietly. She frowned slightly. "I will have to meet him this soon?"

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#62 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:45 AM

He shakes his head.

" Cain is training his black company , he won't be back for a few more months. It will give us fine for you to talk to pidge and get her side of things."

Inside you find a tight bodysuit cut and fitted for am owl kin along with some small bags of meat cubes.

#63 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

She grabs a few cubes and swallows them whole to sate the hunger she didn't realize she had. As the meat settles in her stomach she frowns at the body suit. "Is it inappropriate for me to be unclothed? I do not like the feeling of my feathers being covered and it impedes flight. And who is Pidge?"

#64 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

Krieg smirks looking at you with a cocked head.

"Your naked......Youre not allowed to be naked in human society.."

He laughs and shakes his head.

"cain might be ok with it but i am not. And puidge is another patriarch that holds counsel on nevermores court....Sonmone you should speak to."

#65 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

She looks down at herself. "But I have feathers...." she looks at the suit again, "but if it is custom then I will dress. Also, I'd be very interested in speaking to Pidge. I will meet you outside." She pulls out the suit and begins to slip it on.

#66 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:43 PM

he watches for a moment and before you can protest he grips a single feather from your back and pulls it off, walking outside.

He laughs as he fiddles with the little plume between his fingers.

as you come out he whispers.

"i still love you.."

he pockets a pda that he was holding, walking down the path without a word.

#67 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

Sorianna stops, knowing she heard something that wasn't intended for her. Her pause left her a little behind the man she had suddenly been thrown with so she lifts her wings taking short flying hops to catch up with him.

As she settles into a pace behind him her mind begins to wander. In not more than a whisper the words "I wonder what Cain is really like." slip out of her mouth. Her whole world and opinion had been flipped in a matter of hours and now she wasn't quite sure what to think.

#68 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:05 PM

He's alot like the wolf in his head."

Krieg answers as you move down the path silently.

"He's loyal to his own and ferocious in that loyalty.... He's developed a bit of a reputation as a womanizer... But it isn't true."

He stops at a cliff that overlooks a huge plain.

" but if you get on his bad side... Or touch his son..."

He trails of as he points to a sanctum in the distance.

" that's varghens cove..... Where well make rest for the day."

#69 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

Sorianna is taken aback when Kreig responds to her unintended question. She listen intently and with curiosity. Obvious surprise runs through her when she hears about Cain having a son.

She moves to the edge of the cliff, seeing the sanctum across the plain. She nods quietly to Kreig, letting him take the lead once again. As they move forward she watches Kreig. "He has a son?" she asks.

#70 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

You notice kriegs hand clench.

" he has three... One from a test with a scientist named Irina who was barren... And two from my sister jessica.."

He seems to pause.

" he murdered Jacob and Joey... The procedure left him successive to a form of mental control and to test the extent f the control my superiors made him murder his wife and sons."

He continues to walk as if he hasn't just said that.

" Jacob was revived and found that he had paionic potential ... Hi other son... Was never considered ."

#71 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

Sorianna stops walking, shock and sadness driving into her. This was a whole new side to a man that seemed so good at killing. To be forced to kill your family was...sickening. The thought of losing Caldeus and Morgana was tough but she couldn't imagine...

A different form of sadness gripped her heart then, something deeply embedded in her that she often shoved away. Sorianna had no lover that she had left behind and no children, she had no close family, and felt the loneliness of it more often than she could push it away.

If she had the ability to cry tears would have probably poured down her face, however she was glad that was not the case at this moment. She was now more confused than ever. She had seen Cain and the one Kreig called Burias kill her father. The clone had not helped her opinion at first but she now knew he was not involved with Cain as much as she had assumed.

Kreig kept giving her information that she was not expecting. Cain was a man that had seen many hardships, hardships much worse than most could handle. He was...human. But she still felt wronged. Sorianna choked slightly as she fought to push down the loneliness and confusion.

#72 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

" your not the ony child who wants his head you know."

Krieg whispers as he stops on the path near a bench.

" you aren't the first daughter coming to kill him... Back in our earlier time e was an assassin. I trained him. We caused more hatred and bitterness ten anyone to date. But we did it for our people. "

He cracks his neck as his suits mask lets out a puff of air.

" predator had killed over thirty people that day.... You have to understand that."

#73 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

Sorianna is quiet for a time, staring at the ground. "My father was a good being and would have never hurt those people in a right state of mind unless he had no choice," she said in a low voice. "I understand that he wasn't in his right mind and that you were defending yourselves....but Cain and Burias killed my father...and I hate them for that."

Her voice is barely audible when the next sentence leaves her mouth. "I've lost one of the few that actually care." She shifts the pack on her shoulders and continues on the path, moving past Kreig. "I wish to make it to the sanctum in good time. I'd like some time alone..."

#74 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

You enter the sanctum within several hours.

The streets are empty and krieg pays for your room for the night. Once inside he tells you he will be in a room down the hall and bid you a good night.

The room is quiet and tidy . Within the hour a meal is brought to the door by a small varghen boy of the fox tribe.

It's a meal comprised of several squirrel skewers and a roasted mole:

#75 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

Sorianna thanks the boy quietly and takes the plate. She sets it down on the small table as she walks back into the room eating nothing. Her appetite had been lost. She slowly walks over to the window, sitting down at a chair and pulling her feet up so she could hug her legs.

She watches the people of the sanctum mill by down on the road, running through their normal routine. Sorianna felt the sadness sink back deep into her heart and she begins to sob. It was tearless crying, but crying nonetheless.

She finally falls asleep against the wall when her body is too exhausted to do anything else.

#76 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:41 AM

In your dreram you feel a familiar presence.

You awaken and see a owl sitting on the cabinet of your bed.

"speak child..."

it whispers, cocking its head at you.

"waht bothers you.."

predators voices intones

#77 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

Another sob escapes as Sorianna falls to her knees. "Father..." she whispers, "how....?" She inhales a shuddering breath, wrapping herself in the presence, letting it calm her. She smiles slightly.

"I miss my family, father. I'm lonely...more lonely than I have felt in a long time. I'm sure you know but I go to seek Cain. He is not who I thought he was and I don't know what to think anymore....I feel so weak..."

#78 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:55 AM

the owl launds on your shoulder, pecking you in the head roughly , letting you know you are awake.

"you are never alone child.....My body went feral...I managed to put this seed of my conciousness into this owl before i fell..."

He lifts into the air and lands on the table.

"eat...let us speak..i will answer your questions.."

#79 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:05 AM

Sorianna blinks, pushing herself back up onto her feet. She walks to the table and sits down, slowly working on her food. She looks up at the owl. "Can you tell me what really happened, father? I know what I saw, but I'm still not sure what happened.

#80 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:14 AM

Predator sighs..

"i fell sori..I succumbed to the weakness before my mother could stop it. My impulses took over and i attacked the town.Cain tried...He tried so hard to pull me back..But he couldn't stop me.."

the owl sighs and shakes his head.

"ive hidden so much from you sori...Im so sorry."

Change Theme!