326 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

The air was thick in the hut as the moon rose high into the air. You rose from your sleep aching, a bad portent.

You had just Swung your feet from the bbed when you heard a loud jarring bang, and suddenly the thick smell of blood was in the air.

"Sori!"

Morganas voice yelps from outside your hut.

"Sorianna come out now!"

You move outside to see the entire tribe gathered around a massive unmoving form. As you are allowed through you see the massive form of predator slumped over on his aire. The great beasts eyes are lidded and bloodshot, his wings dessicated and torn.

what startles you most is the massive scorch marks on his chest and legs, and a wicked gash that runs from his chest to thigh.

Caldeus looks at you, his eyes fearful and confused.

"What...Who...Who couldve done this..."

(you can now take it from here, you can interact with the world ..good luck)

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

Sorianna approaches the unmoving form of her patriarch slowly, the sorrow starting to sink into her heart. She turns to Caldeus, "You know I do not know who but I will find out. Whomever did this will pay dearly." She continues with her slow approach studying the wounds over his body. It was clear he had been in one hell of a fight and had lost. Sorianna kneels down next to Predator and with a shaking hand places it a fresh pool of blood on his feathers. Opening her mind she let the blood soak into her dragging from them the memories of her dear patriarch's last moments.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

You are instantly pulled into the bloods memory.

You see a battlefield, torn and broken. The dead are piled on either side of two warriors, standing solemly in the center amidst a sea of corpses.

They turn to you and you notice that you are in the stead of your patriarch an they attack. Their movements are flying and well oiled. The warriors fight in a bloody hurricane of flame and steel that soon overcomes you.

You take to the air, but your eyes focus on the one beneath you.

He is wearing a skin tight body suit, the word

Cain

Emblazoned on his chest before the other engulfs your wing in roaring flame.

You are slammed back into your body and the others look at you nervously.

" well?"

Morgana presses, sponging your sweating forehead .

#4 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

The name slips out of Sorianna's mouth in a whisper, "...Cain." Her mind still reels from the force of the memory and a shiver runs down her spine as she feel the ghost of the flames snaking across her wings.

Sorianna sits bolt upright, pushing Morgana's arm out of the way. "Cain!!" she scream into the air, fury flashing through her eyes. The entire tribe could see her entire body shaking with barely controlled anger.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

The tribe look a each other and a you turn to look at the patriarch you see it breathe one last time an fall still.

A silence falls over everyone.no one dares to speak as caldera falls to his knees beside his father, a hand resting shaking ly on its beak.

Suddenly you are assaulted by a second vision .

Cain, his eyes bore into you and you feel impossible pain boring deep into the center if your being.

Madness and bloodlust fill your mind as you notice you are standing on a bridge over an expanse if madness.

" come... Girl ...."

He growls mockingly, motioning at you

#6 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

Sorianna screeches from the pain and grabs her head but stares straight into Cain's eye during the vision. She is panting slightly when it fades and she notices Caldeus next to her. Reaching out she places her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm leaving Caldeus. I'm going to find this murderer and tear his organs out of his body...with your permission.." She carefully watches the face of her new leader, seeing the grief clear in his eyes. "I will avenge our father, even if it costs me my life."

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:15 PM

You turn to leave and stop.

There , standing at the gate of the town is the figure from your vision. It crouches on an archway , a long glistening scythe clutched in its hand.

#8 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

Caldera looks at the figure with a scowl .

" who the fuck is this..."

#9 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

Frozen for a few moments she locks eye with the figure. Her anger is too much to hold in however and she lets out a piercing raspy screech that echos through the roost. She flaps her wings hard, taking to the air.

Higher and higher she climbs until she is well above the roost where she starts a dive bomb at the figure. Gaining speed as she falls she watches the figure carefully letting her mind expand to feel its heartbeat..the blood flowing through its veins.

At just the right moment she unfurls her wings and focuses on the blood in its legs, seizing their movement. She moves her legs forward, claws extended, pointing straight at its chest.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#10 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

The mans legs seize up but he leans forward, bringing the log shaft of the scythe up in time to block your claws .

You slam him back however, throwing him off oh his feet as he grabs something from his belt.

" pretty birdy..."

It cackles insanely, drooling incessantly as it grabs a small orb in its hand.

It tosses it over its shoulder and a foul smell full the air.

" I bring friends... Yes yes..."

It cackles, lunging at you , it's scythe coming down in a whistling arc at your wings

#11 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

Sorianna tucks her wings in as she steps to the side of the swipe letting out a call to warn her tribe of the danger. Again she expands her mind feeling the blood of her patriarch on the ground pulling it to her to form a scythe of her own.

Spoiler

#12 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:24 PM

You manage to dodge the swing any you land on the groud beneath the arch when something catche your attention.

The undead , small herd gamble from the darkness I the woods toward the town an above you can see the figure cackling.

The ghouls rush past and Barely miss the townsfolk who take to the air.

The cackling gets louder as the undead fall upon the patriarchs corpse gorging like beasts

#13 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

"No....No!!!!!!" She glares at the figure with pure malice. "Caldeus! Do what you can, this monster is mine!" she shouts. Her eyes narrow with hatred. "Your blood will be mine you sick beast."

Her mind reached out to the blood running through the figure once again but this time she wasn't going to merely keep him from running. She tugged at the flow, willing it to come to her, pulling harder and harder, willing it to burst from his veins.

Spoiler

#14 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:47 PM

The owl kin fall down a one, fighting with claw and beak to drive the frenzied beasts back.

The loos rips from the figures form as if a massive hand clenched around him in an iron vise. The blood pools idly in your hand but the cackling only continues.

Impossibly the figure is still standing.

" ohhhhhh the birdy is madddddddd..."

It babbles as the scythe falls from its hands.

" why so mad birdy....."

You notice it pull something from its pocket and thumb it open ..

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#15 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

"Heathen..." she hisses under her breath. Sorianna grips her scythe tightly, standing defensively. She focuses her eyes on the object in the creatures hand trying to identify it.

Her muscles tense she hurls herself into the air, swinging her scythe back and throwing it like a boomerang at him. She throws her will into the blood spinning it a velocity where the blade would connect with the beast.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#16 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:20 PM

The scythe buried deep Ito the beasts torso and it laughter reaches a crescendo .

The figure looks at you , with those same eyes as your vision.

Something is wrong, the presence of madnes I again on your mind, but it's weak, fake.... Manufactured .

You only have a minute to dwell on this before you hear a faint chime an the figure explodes messily, casting you crashing through your huts door and leaving you in a heap.

#17 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

Sorianna groans in pain on the floor of the hut, her back and wings aching from the impact. She slowly pulls herself off the floor and stumbles back to the doorway. She can hear the tribe still fighting off the undead that were devouring their patriarch but she couldn't help them yet. She needed to figure out where the hell that thing had come from.

It was obvious to her that that hadn't been Cain. The man she had saw in the memory was extremely skilled, he had taken out her patriarch, albeit with help, after all. The thing that had just exploded in front of her was like some kind of madly insane...copy. It looked the same, had the same voice, but wasn't him.

Sorianna stepped out of the hut and stretched out her wings to ease the aching before flying up to the arch to search the exploded remains.

Spoiler

#18 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

You are unable to take off , your wings are still too stiff to move in that manner so you have to walk.

You move in a daze, in the distance you see caldeus lift into the sky and drop something. The night sky lights up as hungry flames engulf his fathers form and drive the ghouls back to the forest.

You finally get to the archway and find what is left of the mans corpse. Half of his chest , an arm and his entire head. The corpses eyes look up at you in a deadmans stare as you kneel and you notice something. The mans I'd , the one from your vision that had so specifically read Cain read

Cain -x2334

You can see a satchel not too far away , hanging from a pole

#19 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

She walks over to the satchel and retrieves it from the pole. "Leaving me clues, madman? Or perhaps this is just another wicked trick of yours." She kneels down and carefully empties the contents on the ground, the light of the fire dancing mournfully across the stone.

#20 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

You see a book, a bandolier of needles an what look like a PDA laying on te stone.

Behind you you hear the tribe arguing and calderus snapping orders off irritably

Change Theme!