• Stängt ämne Detta ämne är stängt
138 svar till detta ämne

#41 Drake Malice

Drake Malice

Meatshield

• Members
  • 65 inlägg

Postad 07 mars 2012 - 05:11

Marik stands silently with his chin up in an almost arrogant expression of his point. He takes his time to think ahead and decides that he shall yet again switch his tactics, this time going for an all out offense rather than waiting for Garrus to make a move
"I heard you only use the Melta-Gun...that is the universal sign that you are a Bosh'tet" -Drake Malice

#42 Veteran Sergeant Baek

Veteran Sergeant Baek

Noise Marine, Sergeant of Storm Claw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 inlägg

Postad 07 mars 2012 - 09:19

Garrus stood with eyes closed slowing breathing in deep lungfuls of the Emperors air to calm his soul. Rushing in was his mistake last time and making assumptions that may never happen..

Feeling a great well of calm, he slowly opened his eyes and switched into a stance ready for speed of reaction. He was fast and agile..
Wispering to himself, "Lets stick to what I know.."

"Ready."
blah blah blah I'm a giant penguin in a space marine suit. No one will notice if I keep my helmet on!

#43 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 08 mars 2012 - 03:09

As Damon came back into position he knew Remiel had angry he could feel it coming off him in waves

"If I just stay on the defense long enough then I can counter as soon as I see an opening and then I can go on the offense to score"thought Damon as he made his plan and held his weapon with both hands and pointed towards Remiel's head

"alright Remiel if your ready then come and get me" said Damon as smirked

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#44 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 950 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2012 - 12:47

At the word from Damon, Remiel charges swinging for his opponent. Damon manages to parry the blow and comes back in expecting an easy strike. Remiel expertly deflects the blow and comes in for a quick strike on Damon's exposed form. Whipping around Damon parries Remiel's strike inches from making contact striking back with tremendous speed. Remiel's parry is just a fraction of a moment too slow and Damon's sword makes contact with Remiel's chest.

"Final point, Damon." Demetrius calls out. "Well fought the both of you. Might have some skill after all."

Spoiler

Kilof and Thrall set up and both charge to rush the other one. Their mutual charge causes Thrall to mistep leaving himself wide open as Kilof ducks around the attack. The momentary misstep is enough for Kilof as his blow slams into Thrall's right arm as he desperately tries to right himself from the charge.

"Point Kilof." Demetrius calls out.

Spoiler

Garrus takes up a defensive stance, but with his reach tests his opponents defenses. His test blow is easily parried by Marik who goes in for a quick strike. Garrus just manages to counter the blow and strikes back at Marik, who rolls with the blow coming in hard and fast landing a blow on Garrus' right arm.

"Point Marik." Demetrius calls out.

Spoiler

"All right, good job Damon and Remiel. You two can observe as these pairs finish off." Demetrius says, taking the weapons from Damon and Remiel and returning them to the weapons rack.

Spoiler

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#45 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 444 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2012 - 04:24

Kilof walks back smiling happy to know he won. 'Good now fortune is on my side' 'Now is not the time to wait for him, continue dictate the battle.' He sets up in a defensive stance trying to lull Thrall in.' Strike right when he is ready don't let him make his move, if he waits for you, jump out, spin around him and hit him where he is open.' 'Keep the pressure up, this fight is yours for the taking.'
Kilof lets out a deep roar. Trying to startle Thrall. The beast is back.

#46 Drake Malice

Drake Malice

Meatshield

• Members
  • 65 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2012 - 07:08

Marik steps back and goes on the offensive, looking to turn Garrus' own abilities against him whenever the chance should arrive.
"Surely you were trained better?" Marik says in a taunting tone
"I heard you only use the Melta-Gun...that is the universal sign that you are a Bosh'tet" -Drake Malice

#47 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2012 - 08:06

"well done brother" Remiel says with a bowto Damon. Thinking to himself how pathetic he is with a blade. Remiel observes the others listening to the clash of swords.
He who spill's blood with me, shall be my brother
Posted Image

#48 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2012 - 08:06

Irritated with himself for the mistake Thrall turns and gazes at Kilof them smiles "I couldn’t let you leave with nothing Kilof" then prepares himself.

Slow and steady Trall you were to confident last time, you can take him get to him and prepare to ward his first strike then take him Thall.

Posted Image

#49 Veteran Sergeant Baek

Veteran Sergeant Baek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2012 - 01:03

Listening to Marik's jibe put an almost hidden smile on his face. His confidence was growing and would be his undoing..

Garrus' needed to focus. By dictating the other combatants rhythm and by counter attacking. This would be his instrument. Counter, then keep cycling around to the side and driving the opponent back to keep Marik on the back foot.

"PLAN!" Garrus shouted in a slightly unnerving tone, a wild grin written across his features..
blah blah blah I'm a giant penguin in a space marine suit. No one will notice if I keep my helmet on!

#50 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2012 - 11:54

"there is no need for praise brother you were a great adversary" said Damon as he put his hand out towards Remiel as if a motion for a shake

As then Damon peered out of the corner of his eyes at the rest off the fights watching the movements off his fellow brothers

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#51 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 950 inlägg

Postad 10 mars 2012 - 07:08

Kilof and Thrall set up once again, with Kilof waiting for Thrall to make the first move. Thrall moves ever so slightly and Kilof takes that as his opening, he smacks Thrall's blade to the side and swings low hitting Thrall's left leg and taking him off his feet.

"Second point, Kilof." Demetrius calls out.

Spoiler

Marik and Garrus square off with Marik's taunts still in the air. Marik strikes quickly hoping to press Garrus back. Garrus' blade comes up, but Marik shifts around the parry and drives the dull point into Garrus' chest.

"Final point, Marik." Demetrius shouts.

Spoiler

"Okay, Thrall Kilof, tie breaker round." Demetrius announces with a bit of a smirk. "Who has what it takes?"

Spoiler

Posted Image

#52 Brother White

Brother White

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 444 inlägg

Postad 11 mars 2012 - 12:35

With the taste of victory and the intense rage for more battle in his heart Kilof roars across the ring. 'Jump in for a quick slash then jump out let him in, then move to side and throw him off balance hit him in the back.' Thought Kilof.
"Let us begin, once more brother!" Yelled Kilof.

#53 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 inlägg

Postad 12 mars 2012 - 08:31

with a flash of inner rage at himself thrall walkes back to his place. Back to the beggining thought trall, time to stick to what works adopting his stance preparing to let kilof take th lead, wait for it Thrall you know you can take him let him come.

With a smile he turned to Kilof "now its interesting Brother, let us begin".

Posted Image

#54 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 950 inlägg

Postad 13 mars 2012 - 09:16

Thrall and Kilof set up for their final match. Thrall sets in and waits for Kilof who waits a fraction of a second and that slices in. Kilof is already moving as Thrall bats the blade away and comes back with his own strike. Kilof thinks he can maneuver around it and take Thrall, but Thrall moves quicker than expected and his counter blow manages to hit Kilof in the right leg.

"Final point, Thrall." Demetrius calls out. "Well done. I see there are some swordsman among you lot."

Spoiler

"Now recruits, let us see what you can do with a gun." So saying Demetrius puts up the swords and leads them from the blade arena to the nearest firing range. He sets each recruit up at a position. "As you can see from your position." Demetrius bellows when all are in place. "There are three targets in front of each of you. The first is fifty meters away. The second is a hundred meters away. And the third is two hundred meters away. The Bolters you will be using have had their fire selectors disabled. So you will be firing single shots only. You may fire at which ever targets you wish. I will be monitoring for accuracy. You each have ten rounds." Done handing out the weapons he steps back. "Fire when ready."

Spoiler

Posted Image

#55 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 inlägg

Postad 13 mars 2012 - 10:33

Lowering himself to one knee sighting down then bolter Remiel pointed the barrel towards the furthest target. Eyeing the targets heart up with his cross hairs finger sliding down to the trigger. As he breathed out he waited till all the air had been expended from his lungs. At the perfect moment between breathes when his chest was utterly still he depressed the trigger. The gun roared out the bolt causing it to buck in Remiels hands.
He who spill's blood with me, shall be my brother
Posted Image

#56 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 13 mars 2012 - 10:52

After Damon picked up the Bolter he kneeled down, aimed down the sights and choose the target that was fifty meters away. with a plan in mind he then took in a deep breath and held it in his lungs to help steady himself and took the shot.

#57 Drake Malice

Drake Malice

Meatshield

• Members
  • 65 inlägg

Postad 14 mars 2012 - 12:30

Aiming exclusively at the 100 meters target Marik handles the Bolter as perfectly as he does his own. He picks each shot as headshots and pulls the trigger in rhythm hoping that his aim is as steady as his faith...

#58 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 inlägg

Postad 14 mars 2012 - 08:50

Thrall takes the Bolter testing its weight in his hand grinnig at the size of the weapon in his hands,

He moves to his possition takes a knee and aimes at the 50 meter target, "start small thrall", taking 3 breaths he then aimes square into the targets guts on the 4th breath he pauses half way waites then fires feeling the buck of the gun as the round speeds down the range.

Posted Image

#59 Veteran Sergeant Baek

Veteran Sergeant Baek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 inlägg

Postad 14 mars 2012 - 01:02

After grabbing his Bolter from the rack, he feels the weight of the weapon in his hands displaying a large grin across his face..

Garrus remains standing to fire the weapon as it would be good training for a real firefight. Not being one to show off too often, the weapon faces squarely at the farthest target. 200meters. Garrus plants his feet and feels the strength of the Emperor flowing through him as he slowly tightens his grip letting the awesome power of the boltgun unleash..

#60 Brother White

Brother White

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 444 inlägg

Postad 15 mars 2012 - 03:38

Grabbing the bolter with one hand feeling the weapon firmly in his grips, Kilof thinks back to a time not so long ago of his home world a war torn planet on the brink of destruction, he remembers how he was trained first with a Las-cannon then moved up quickly to a heavy bolter squad. He remembers war that seemed like another life ago yet still close. 'Now it is time to prove yourself show your true metal.'
Bringing the bolter up tight into his shoulder with a solid base leaning out over his feet, making sure he managed recoil properly, Kilof looks down the sights focused solely on the 100meter target in front of him, everything else around him being a blur. Paying no mind to the others getting ready he rest the bolter lightly in his grip. 'No reason for a tight grip, don't want to jerk the shot' he thinks to himself. Remembering his training that a slow trigger pull only takes three muscles for the perfect pull, he slows his breath, looks up and waits to fire. 'Nice and slow.'

Change Theme!