138 replies to this topic

#121 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

Kilof swings the jackal off of him wipping it at the jackal that missed him. Then he brings up his heavy bolter and fires an accurate burst at the two jackals attacking Remeil and Damon, before moving to a better position.

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third

#122 Veteran Sergeant Baek

Veteran Sergeant Baek

Noise Marine, Sergeant of Storm Claw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

Striking the jackal away to clear some space between them gave Garrus precious few seconds to think straight.. Garrus leapt backwards to give himself the extra 2 metre's and clicked his bolter to fully automatic. Time seemed to slow as if some ancient power was aiding him, slowing time..
blah blah blah I'm a giant penguin in a space marine suit. No one will notice if I keep my helmet on!

#123 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

As Damon felt the pain run though his body he steeled himself, knowing that he would have to continue fighting injured or not. Damon then attacked the jackal's closest to Remiel

"Brother Remiel let us take them together " said Damon as he prepared unleashed rage onto the Jackal's

"VICTORY IS ALMOST OURS BROTHERS WE JUST NEED TO FIGHT A BIT LONGER"yelled out Damon as then started to raise his chain sword to strike down the dogs

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#124 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

" Theres more then enough for each of us" Remiel snarled leaping toward the next jackal firing off one round as he swung his sword towards his enemy.
He who spill's blood with me, shall be my brother
Posted Image

#125 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Thrall opens fire, but in the close confines the Jackal dodges the shots. The Jackals then pounce at Thrall, who manages to catch one with a hard right hook and is rewarded with the crunch of bone. The other slips past though and bites down on his bicep drawing blood and revealing muscle.

Kilof easily tosses the Jackal on him away, bit they both jump up to their feet as Kilof fires towards Remiel and Damon. He manages to shoot one, getting two shots on its chest and felling the canine attacker. As he moves for a better position one of the Jackals manages to just nick his ankle before he ears himself free.

Garrus leaps back and unloads on the Jackals. His torrent of fire tears apart one Jackal then the other, before his bolter gives off the gut wrenching sound of a jam.

As one Jackal went down before them Remiel and Damon double team their remaining attacker who manages to duck around their blades, but warily hangs back not striking at the two attacking initiates.

Spoiler

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#126 Brother White

Brother White

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Kilof spun around to face the two jackals, he planted himself and and pulled the trigger unleashing a quick burst at the chest of one jackal. "Brothers we need you!" Yelled Kilof.

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

#127 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

Thrall quickly starts to move backward firing bursts of fire from his Heave bolter, Clenching hi teeth against the pain in his arm. "4 Left brothers Let us finish this" Shouts Trall

Posted Image

#128 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:07 PM

As Damon look over to his brother "Remiel come we almost have this fight lets finish this" said Damon as he approached the nearest jackal and opened fire at the Jackal with quick aim

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#129 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

"Ill carve their hearts out with joy" Remiel grins as he follows Damon firing off rounds as he charges. Swinging his blade in a underhand strike aimed at the first's throat.
He who spill's blood with me, shall be my brother
Posted Image

#130 Veteran Sergeant Baek

Veteran Sergeant Baek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

The weapon seemed unresponsive as Garrus' frenzied tugs on the loading mechanism. Hearing Thrall call out in pain and need, Garrus mag-locked the bolter to his side and pulled the combat blade from the holster on his leg. Bearing teeth of his own, he charged at the 2 Jackals on Thrall and aimed for the throats while they we're engrossed with prey of their own.
blah blah blah I'm a giant penguin in a space marine suit. No one will notice if I keep my helmet on!

#131 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

Thrall backs up shooting, but as the Jackals close his rounds go wide. Only a single round just barely wings one of the two closing in Jackals.

Remiel charges in, his rounds failing to strike either Jackal attacking Thrall, but as he closes the distance he swings, and his chainsword takes off one Jackal's leg.

Garrus runs in with his blade, but the Jackal deftly moves around the short blade as it dives for Thrall.

As the Jackal dives at Thrall, jaws extended, the large initiated steps aside and floors the canine with a haymaker. As it hits the ground stunned he steps on its neck, crushing the life out of it.

Kilof opens fire, tearing apart one Jackal with concentrated fire, the other manages to avoid the torrent of heavy bolter rounds and leaps in biting Kilof's left wrist. Its teeth punch through the skin all the way down to the bone. As he rips himself free his hand hangs at an unnatural angle.

Damon takes aim at the last Jackal on Kilof, and with a crack the bolt pistol round strikes blasting the last Jackal's skull to gorey bits.

"Weapons on safe." Comes a booming order from Demetrius. "Well done each of you. There is hope for you in the Astartes after all. We should get your injuries tended too. Well done on your tasks."

Spoiler

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#132 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

"We Prevail brothers for the emperor, now who would like a drink" Gripping his arm "maybe after a trip to the infirmary"

Spoiler

Posted Image

#133 Veteran Sergeant Baek

Veteran Sergeant Baek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

Feeling the adrenaline flowing away, the pain started to take hold.. From the flat of his back, "I'll report to the apothacarian when I can move."

Spoiler

#134 Brother White

Brother White

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

Kilof looks over his brothers, "Good fighting brothers!" He yells. Holding back a grimace of pain to his wrist.

Spoiler

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

#135 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:27 AM

Bringing his pistol down to his holster, Damon let out a smirk
"ha and I had the worst shot" said Damon as he tried to walk out of the arena as then pain shot though his body

"If one of you can help me to the apothacarian that would be most helpful brothers' said Damon as he was limping with pain as he made a gesture to any of his Brothers

#136 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:17 PM

Well done Brothers it was fun to follow the progress. I look forward to you all joining the ranks of the death watch.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#137 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

Have you all made your character bios and PM'd Nox? I lookforward to you all becoming Deat Watch with us.

Posted Image

#138 Veteran Sergeant Baek

Veteran Sergeant Baek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:46 AM

oops! Didn't realised i needed to! I'll get on that this weekend!

#139 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:48 AM

Also remember to apply for the group via group memberships.

Posted Image

Change Theme!