#21 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:13 AM

"collect the remains and gear of our dead and double the wall guards on all shifts" he said as he sheathed is sword and spade. Chelkar nodded as he looked at everyone before walking over to Lucifer "So have you met these things before? after all we are in your territory if I not mistaken" he asked. waiting for answer he tapped his com-link "Solomon what is the status report of are drones"
Posted Image

#22 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

Solomon's voice answers quick and curtly.

" the squadrons ready for testing and some training drills for the techs."

Lucifer shakes.

" they call it stalker.... It's a remnant if the mutant war... The purifiers made it to hunt the enemies that drove them to the mines.."

He visibly shudders.

" I've heard some gruesome things

#23 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

"good, get two surveillance drones on my locations and tell me what is in the surrounding area Solomon, over" he said before turning back Lucifer. "Right, well seems the past love to come back for more fun and play time. if you had to guess would you say that these pack of mutigens are territorial and if so how big that territory may span" said chelkar as he looked back to the tree line. A war was coming chelkar could feel it, yet not with ho sith something else. something that everyone has over looked and chelkar could put is sword into it yet but he could feel it in battle scars, a bloody fight was coming and it was going to take a toll on his men. it wasn't just the stalkers he thought is was something bigger in the shadows but what he did not yet know.
Posted Image

#24 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

Within minutes you see the drones take to the air and you hear the comm come on.

"weve got seven figures moving to..."

his voice hitches.

"a....Asylum.....The drones are picking up hundreds of life forms....Humans...and wahtever the fuck those things are."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#25 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:04 AM

"so they are in a strong position raiding and eating our people, they have strong numbers if I understand what your saying correctly." chelkar paused for a moment to collect his thoughts and yet they all lead to one thing "let us pack up our dead and prepare the rites. Solomon assemble the Legionnaires for battle and all combat personal at this moment we are at war the time for drills has ended." legionnaires, what a funny and honorable nickname the children have dumb those who wear the new combat armor thought chelkar. He looks back over to Lucifer "Lucifer how do you fell about taking the fight to them, hit them at home and let them know that we are not a City or people to fuck with!"
Posted Image

#26 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:36 AM

Lucifer smirks.

"i think its a good idea...But we have to be careful, ill breif you back at the control bunker on these things full capabilities.."

he turns from you and walks into the city as solomon pulls in a suprised gasp.

"These things arent to be fucked with.....COme back chelkar we have alot ot go over."

cainsig11.jpg

#27 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

Chelkar loaded the Remains of his fallen onto the truck. He gave a quick prayer for each asking whatever god that they believe end to open the gate of Valhalla and welcome these bravo warriors home. the snow cracked under Chelkars soles, the cold wind bitting at his face as he looked to Solomon after loading the honored dead "explain but we are going to hit them back and whip the damn slat clean of these fucking things" he said as he looked at Solomon with the stair that would shake the gods.
Posted Image

#28 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

They are....Purifier weapons/."

he says, wavwering under your stare.

"or where at one trime...The tales said they wwhere used to protect men..But the truth is the opposite. They hunt men..>become infatuated with them, stalk and keep men like pets...."

He looks at lusakas back.

"ANd if wehat im thinking is correct...THey are fixated on his little girl."

cainsig11.jpg

#29 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:43 AM

chelkar nods and pats solomon on the back, "Right, walk with me will you" he said as he turned and started walking back to HQ bunker. "these weapons have it planned to kill us all as food and if your right about luskas little one then by god we have to acted! now first let us see the odds the have numbers skill and lay out of the land. so let go and see what lucifer has to say and plan our next move for the fate of our city state depends on how we act on these matters" said chelkar as walked along lighting a cigar as he went
Posted Image

#30 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:08 AM

solomon sighs, watching lusaka .

"Ive heard some terrbile stories boss.....THey treat us...Like pets...Anyone that intrudes on their turf..Doesnt escape.They syupposedly have the strengths of demons....And hungers to match."

cainsig11.jpg

#31 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

"yes, and they have the powers to pop ones head!" said chelkar cracking a little smile. "yet these creatures have never faced a man like luska or the "family" backing him up, the legions of what brotherhood has forged here apon this ground. Fear I can smell it in air, hear it in your voice and sound of your steps. you are not alone in it fear is nature the city is full of yet look" said chelkar as he stopped and held out is arms; they are as firm as stone in the mountain "fear is in every human being and creature in this world, ghouls and mutants alike, and do you know why? because we have the nature need to live on to keep going. Now I have a questions!" said chelkar as he entered bunker kicking off the snow on his shoes before making his way to the tactical map room. he punch a few keys and brought up the infrared scans of the asylum that the drones took. He looked at the outer structures of the building and took count of how many heat-signatures came up before looking back to Solomon "Tell me, why did man first tame dogs? to lock them up in cages and keep them as pets? my good sir." he said showing a sinister grin that always seems to lead to something bold, daring, and Scottish crazy.
Posted Image

#32 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:24 AM

Lucifer returns, his pack in tow as he motions at chelkar.

"we are going in small....WHo would you like to bring boss..No more than 5 men or we risk bringing attention to us."

cainsig11.jpg

#33 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:22 AM

looking back down at the map "No Lucifer, I need you working with solomon to command the field once the battle begins for the clearing of this dean of beast" said chelkar as he started making wax marks along the perimeter of the asylum. "although I would if you and he is willing to borrow your man Belphagore for some fun in this winter frozen death sun in which we now live" he said cracking another smile before taking a sip from his flask and a puff of cigar. "Now Solomon, do you have and answer for why man first tamed dogs?"
Posted Image

#34 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:27 AM

solom,on looks at you in confusion as belophegore stands behind you.

"what are your orders sir?"

cainsig11.jpg

#35 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

"Belph, you have are a demo expert if I recall and I know for a matter fact that your good with a pistol or a least cains does" he said with a smile "you and I are going to go say hello to these creatures home before Lucifer and Solomon bring the welcome to the area party." he said before putting the wax pencil down and looking at everyone, the smile now gone for his face replaced with grim determination and Retribution for his killed men "Now they have made the first move and attack our people, how we act now will reflect on our city as a place not to be fucked with, we must meet these attacks as an act of war and deal with it as such for war is what we do and know gentlemen!" he pause and a smile came back "along with partys, drinking, and ways with the women No?" he said with a chuckle
Posted Image

#36 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

belph nods as solomon cracks his neck.

"give me your direct orders sir, we will do anything you need us to."

cainsig11.jpg

#37 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

Chelkar smiled wide "RIGHT! as Belph and myself are making our way in, I want Solomon and Lucifer to deploy here on the eastern side but do not advance until you see the signal which will be Belph blowing breaches in the outer wall from the inside" he said as he patted Belph on the back "you will only have your 40 Legionaries there power armor will give you the ability to move quick and hit hard. Lucifer I leave it to you with who of your pack to bring none or all. you also will be given 2 hoplites and 3 Rommel's the rest of the men will stay here under the command of luska for the safety of the city. Now any questions or comments gentlemen?"
Posted Image

#38 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

All the men in the room nod, but a crack at the door pulls your attnetion to a figure.

Aion leans agasint the wall, bloodied and abused, his arm is obviously broken in two and his visor his split.

"We have...An army incoming sir,...."

cainsig11.jpg

#39 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

bump to keep open

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#40 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Chelkar walked over to aion grabbing the medkit on the way. Help aion to chair and begain to bandage him up "Well then this changes things" said chelkar as he tightend the straps "Right look at me aion, have the breached the trench lines yet? and any idea who the fuck these guys are" he said. qickly turning his head to solomon "solomon get my forty legioniers in full battle kit and 10 men equiped with heavy weapon LMGs and Launchers formed up by the main gate" said chelkar as shouted glanz then to lucifer "i need you to get your pack up on the walls picking of targets for the artys you guys do have the best eyes for it" he said before looking back to aion waiting for and answer
Posted Image

Change Theme!