71 replies to this topic

#61 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:55 PM

the templars surge forward in a surge of steel and fury. The firing line behind you erupts as they fal into place and the armours begin the slow grind forward.

Suddenly a tree hurls across the battlefield, smashing into a templar tank and toppling it on its side.

A lithe, metallic creature stands at the rim of the forest. Its thin and gaunt form makes a dark pit of feaqr drop into your stomach. One of those metallic beasts begins walking into the tempolars lines, giggling madly and lashing out with razored claws as it comes close, ripping the templars to ribbons as it seems to advance on the trapped chopper.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#62 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:49 AM

"solomon hack me into their com line now!!!" he said into his mic as he begain to move forward cutting down all in his path. "all troopers fire at will keep the enemy back and primary targets are enemy armor and those new metal fucks too!" he said as he swung his swords and keeps moving forward before removing his helm and shouting into the massive death battle going on around him "I Challeng the head stalker!!! for rights of these lands!!!" tapping his mic one more time " all units hold your postion and give them hell!"

Posted Image

#63 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:52 PM

Without giving it another thought chelkar tap a button on hi forearm pushing is suit to the max and begain to sprent is way to the helie trapped jumping whe in rang bring both swords down apon the wires holding aion in place
Posted Image

#64 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:38 AM

the blades cleave through the lines and the chipper whips free.

The stalk stops its advance as aion sends a deluge of gunfire into the beast, driving it back toward the forest.  From the forest, another one of the creatures stands.

It is massive, three time the size of a man and easily weilding arms that could shred flesh with caswual flicks of its fingers.

The beast looks at the battlefield and smiles.

"I like you human....>You will see much of me soon."

The machines that aion delivered form up on you and you see an automatic link to your comm.

"Power to suit growing....2 out of four sync made......charging....charging."

The suits servocs screech as power floods it, and a warrior in glittering gold plate can be seen walking forward.

"Come COmmander! let us decide the fate of this battle! "

cainsig11.jpg

#65 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:56 PM

Chelkar begain to move forward towards the golden saint, gripping both swords and ready to do battle to the death

Posted Image

#66 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:48 PM

"The world goes to shit, descends into chaos, overrunning with the infected and undead and you march here to bring war on my people, my ho.e for your own selfish greed! Yes come here let us end this blood lust warmongering once and for all" said chelkar as he told a firm battle stance one that has been passed down the Highlands line for generations
Posted Image

#67 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:13 AM

the saint lunges forward and brings his weapon down, clashing with your swords and driving you back a step.

one of the suit begins to disassemble, grafting and morping into your suit as if made for it.

"Advanced musculature added.......3 out of four suits syncved.....syncing....syncing.

cainsig11.jpg

#68 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:57 PM

FOR FRAK SAKE thought Chelkar as the heard the damn suit talking. it didn't stop him tho, chelkar moved quickly, too quickly seeking a hole in the Templar's defence, a weakness of any kind and there he found it. The flaw with the Templar suits extreme heavy armor but a weak spot on the base of the spine. chelkar moves with the fury of the gods and he swong the Templar sword upwards to the oppoints left arm right at the elbow as he brought his own Gladius thrusting right into the spot on the Templar's spin. in this quick moment chelkar found himself in a refection. I used to be like him all about war and destroying my enemys to complete my objective no matter the cost. How has it come to this one damn war after another, the lost of friends, brothers, comrades, my wife and son.... hatred grew in chelkar he touch a part of his soul that was unspoken and touch for 3 years it was blackend by the endless war of oh sith. he grip both swords tightly "I will destroy all who seek to kill my family, never again" the rage of the old gods flowed in his vains and even death himself was running from it.

Posted Image

#69 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:39 PM

the blade bit deep and the templar screams in pain.

Your suits muscles plse and you effectively drive the greater warrior down further into the dirt.

"Suit fuklly synced...."

The suit chimes as four targets become illuminated on your hud.

Two angels are charging you, electric weapons hissing as they move.

One leaps high into the air as the other comes low for your legs .

cainsig11.jpg

#70 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 04:06 AM

Chelkar shook his head "Fraking children when it comes to war" he said as he looked angels. He removed his sword from the saints spine and chop off his head. Chelkar dropped the Templar's and grabbed his tower shield from his back and braced for the low attack while quickly sheathing his sword and producing his revolver and unloading into the one in the air "Haven't you lot learned yet, angels, saints, monks, holy warriors are never going to win at war, for war is hell and I am DEATH INCARNIT!" shouted chelkar

Posted Image

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:55 AM

the men stop their hcairge and fall back.

The angels move as one, like a wonded dog limping from the field. "Sir...THey are falling back."

Aion grunts, bringing the chopper down.

"THeyres no way they are falling back permanatly..But it is perfect time to choose a new defense."

cainsig11.jpg

#72 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:16 PM

Chelkar was furies by the movements of the saints, he knew that if he let them pull back and regroup that they would come again at the city this time with a better idea of what force they will meet. "NUTS!" chelkar responed to aion. "luska, reform your lines and get the wounded care, i want need you to redeploy all units on the wall, keep the spaced out some. that should give you a good group of men to us as a general reserve to plug anymore gaps. solomon get suited up and take command on the powered infantry left flank i will have the right and center." he siad be for switching to all unit channel "Listen up, i know that you all are tired, i know that you need a rest and refit. It would be great if the gods of war would give us that but alass we dont, we are soldiers and we must deal with the shit we are handed. we can let this army leave this field to return another day, to attack an heart beat away from where your families live. I for one can not allow this to happen and what i am about to ask from you is in most if not all of your minds insane" he said pausing for a moment to let it stick in "All powered Infantry form up for attack, armour in the rear 20 seconds behide, we are going to hit them and keep hitting like crap through a goose, we are going to push them to the end, anyone who does not want to take part in this attack, state it know for once i advance there is no going back, we are soldiers and by the gods i will get justice for a fallen this day" he said  turning back to his men "FOR UP FOR ADVANCE!" he shouted as he holstered his revolver and shield grabbing his mag rifle off his back, reloading as he did. in the command bunker on a screen nobody was looking at the moment a small green dot appeared on the radar followed by another and another; 22 dots appeared on the screen approching Norfolk at high speed from the sea, the computer ID them as taskforce Scotland-The Brave.

Edited by duo2142, 20 April 2015 - 04:20 PM.

Posted Image

Change Theme!