Jump to content


Photo

Tried and true battlelines- Chelkar


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

#1 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

    Man in the long black coat

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,904 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:33 AM

Pilot post

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg


#2 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

The roughnecks all line up, looking at you as they crack their necks.

Orders?

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#3 duo2142

duo2142

    Kasrkin

  • Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:26 AM

"alright you apes, time for the kid gloves to come off" he said as he looked at his men for up "this formation looks like shit" he said with a smile "that another thing we are going to be working on but for now we have unfinished defensive line that needs to be built out there beyond the wall; we will finish that 20 mile long line before sunrise and will show that this ungreatfull new comers what it means to live in this city and by what spirt this city was forges, we will leave nothing about its fate to a dice roll in some bordgame; they wise to keep ghouls here then so be it a high price for allies in this war but it is needed for there support." he said in a booming voice waking down the line "Our allies call there fight a rebellion againt oh sith, fine let them have a rebellion, for we my brothers and sisters in arms our war is that of a revolution and a revolutions WE SHALL HAVE IT!!" he shouted as he about faced to his troops looking at the "NOW ARE YOU READY FOR A WARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Posted Image

#4 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:56 PM

The rough ecks erupt into applause and set out to work as aion watches carefully.


" you have a way if inspiring people commander.... I hope you keep that."

#5 duo2142

duo2142

    Kasrkin

  • Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:59 AM

chelkar walked over to aion "as a desindent of the 9th Legion i must keep moral in good spirts" he said as he placed his hand on his shoulder "an officer, commander, and leader of men is full of roles which must be forefilled and one of those his the spirts of his men. with high spirts troops can win over great odds, push back the jaws of death and follow you into the gates of hadies" he said as he patted is shoulder and joined his men in the work

1d100 rolled for a total of: 91 (91)
Posted Image

#6 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:18 AM

Your men begin to work tirelessly Intothe night.

The walls are risen , the trenches dug. Soon enough more hands from the riders, the serpents , even cains son and Moira lend their hand to the erection of the base .


It takes time weeks blend into days, days into months.

Day by day you expand out from the base, intent on fully flaming Norfolk and the area around it.


The winter is bitter , chain works closely with you, reestablishkng power and sewer, while training his company.

But early January lucifer comes into your office in a fluster.

#7 duo2142

duo2142

    Kasrkin

  • Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:51 AM

chelkar turned from his workshop table after finishing the final touch on the set of 80 new combat inhancement armor code name B.R.U.T.E., Battle Ready Universal Tactical Enveroment armour, his pet project since his days in Oh Sith. "Yes, Lucifer report"
Posted Image

#8 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

Lucifer steadies himself on a wall

" we found a man dead...... But I think you will want to see the scene before I try to describe it."

He motions for you to follow, his eyes troubled.

#9 duo2142

duo2142

    Kasrkin

  • Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:33 AM

Chelkar took off his work gloves and put on his officers cap grabbing his great coat off his workbench "alright lead on and explain what has happend"
Posted Image

#10 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

A whole scavenger patrol went missing went missing days ago...."

He lead you to a idling jeep and quickly takes you to the outermost part of the base where the woods waited like ominous shadows.

" this is what we found.."

As the car comes to a stop you see three roughnecks crouched around a grisly scene.

The scavengers have been ravaged. Ripped to shred , limbs are scattered in all directions, but oddly enough , the backpacks carrying the loot where untouched.

#11 duo2142

duo2142

    Kasrkin

  • Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:42 PM

Chelkar breathed deep and the scene reminded him of the campaign of carnage in Europe, yet the cause here is different, unknow it is for now the blood stained ground apon which they see. he broke the silence that had taken his mind to old wars "Well, its not raiders or at least raiders for supplies" he said as he kneeled down to take a closer look "could be ghouls or even mutants, winter always drives them to the extreme like this for food"

inspections of body: 1d100 rolled for a total of: 85 (85)
Posted Image

#12 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:04 AM

lucifer crouches beside the corpse, dipping his finger into the wound.

"iron.."

he whispers, rubbing a peice of mercury between his fingers

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#13 duo2142

duo2142

    Kasrkin

  • Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:06 AM

"Iron you say" said chelkar as he mind raced over the the clue "could be Purifier's or a new form of a purifier mutated or even ghouled purifiers on some level" he said as he stood up. coldness was begain to take control of chelkar, not the weather coldness but that of a commander facing an unknow enemy one which he must stop at all cost from hurting the unproected. "Seems winter is full of surprise and so are we. he need to double the men on watch and recall all salvage teams." he said letting a grin slip out a little "time has come to put all that training to the test" he said as he looked gore on last time "Burn the bodies and take notes of the names this is only the beginning of a long winter" said chelkar in a emotionless tone is find now fix on the struggle before them
Posted Image

#14 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

you hear a peircing scream in the distance....A small girl.... a familiar voice...


Lucifer breaks into a full run, charging theough the forest like a rampaging bull. You follow behind him until you break the treeline and see lusakas daughter, frozen in fear, clutching her winter parka around her form as she stares at something in the distance.

Your eyes follow hers as you see a massive creature standing enar the trees. It easily dwarfs two men high, long wicked sickle bladed fingers hang art the end of long distended arms. Its body glistens in the light as you notice its face, a terrible harlequins guise that cuts off to a distended cheshire smile filled with razored teeth.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#15 duo2142

duo2142

    Kasrkin

  • Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:53 AM

Chelkar rushes infront of Luskas little one unshithing his sword and spade "lucifer take her back to her father personaly" he said as he looked back to lucifer then looking down to the little girl frozen in fear and with a grin "dont worry little one uncle is going to just have a little dance and chat with the Diabo" he said in a cheery voice then looked back at the beast "NOW MOVE IT LUCIFER" he said as he started making his way slowly to the beast weapons at the ready looking for it to make the first move

1d100 rolled for a total of: 89 (89)
Posted Image

#16 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:08 PM

The beast doesnt even move as lucifer scoops up the girl and runs off.

A [pressure behind your eyes begins to grow, as if something is expanding in your skull, it cocks its head obscenely and grins showing needle like fangs.


"so little...so frail juman..."

a barbed, silibant voice coos in your mind.

"thank you for taking a home here......I do so needed food..."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#17 duo2142

duo2142

    Kasrkin

  • Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

Chelkar breathed deep and slow trying to push the pain away
1d100 rolled for a total of: 99 (99)
(for the pain)
chelkar looked at the damn beasty and smiled "ay we may be weak but at least us "juman's" are better looking and more fearsume than the likes of you! COME THEN SHALL WE DO THE DANCE OF LIFE AND DEAHT!" he said as he took one step forward. pain still there tearing at his eyes but his mind was set, he would kill this damn thing or die trying.
Posted Image

#18 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

THe pain sears hotter, blinding you for a moment, but it fades behind your fwill.

As your eyes come to you can see four more figures similar to the beast, each dragging the corpse of one of the scout patrol with them.


"silly human..." the leader seems to chuckle as you feel a drop of blood run down from your nose.

"we have our food for today....Tally along.."

he turns from you and disappears into the forest sd lucifer returns, twelve roughnecks and lusaka in tow.

"commander!"

lusaka yelps, running to your side.

"what did this?!@"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#19 duo2142

duo2142

    Kasrkin

  • Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:00 AM

chelkar was going to responed with humanity but though it was a little to much. "DIABO! a pack of Diabo's" he said with a chuckal "a beast that what feels like has mutagen powers of a purifiers to the extent of rupturing the cerebral cortex" he said as he whipped the blood from his noise "but hell im no doctor and I do believe theres a german who would love to get his hands on one of those basturds"
Posted Image

#20 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

The men behind you get to their feet wobbilingly and soon enough you feel a steadyibng hand on your shoulder.

"what are we going to do commander.."

lucifer growls, looking for any trace of the creature.,

"we cant just let them roam free."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg





Change Theme!