433 svar till detta ämne

#41 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 10:44

'Aye we will leave soon.....Flynn, see what you can do to assist Brother Thrax, it appears he is already aboard.' he says looking in the direction of the thunderhawk.

Thadios approaches Brother Ivanov,'Good news I hope Brother?' he says with a grin.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#42 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1 027 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 10:44

Magron finished his litanies to the Machine spirits and looked up at the pilot as he approaches after speaking with Thadios. He stands straight and places his helmet on. "Well met. Like Brother Thadios said I believe most of us are prepared." He motioned to the Thunderhawk. "Go ahead and get yourself prepared to depart." Magron tipped his head to the side a little. "What sort of weaponry skill do you poses?"

#43 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 950 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 10:50

Mavis Flynn takes a moment to think. "Weapon skills? I'm a fair shot with a las pistol, but the Lieutenant told me pretty clearly that I was to," he looks up a bit as though trying to recall exact details. "Fly the noble Space Marines through this warp cursed nebula, stay out of your way, and to avoid getting myself killed if I had any sense." Upon finishing he smiles. "I'll look after the craft, don't you worry about that, and as long as I'm alive nothing is going to touch her." He nods confidently and makes his way inside.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#44 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1 027 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 10:58

Mavis Flynn takes a moment to think. "Weapon skills? I'm a fair shot with a las pistol, but the pilot told me pretty clearly that I was to," he looks up a bit as though trying to recall exact details. "Fly the noble Space Marines through this warp cursed nebula, stay out of your way, and to avoid getting myself killed if I had any sense." Upon finishing he smiles. "I'll look after the craft, don't you worry about that, and as long as I'm alive nothing is going to touch her." He nods confidently and makes his way inside.

Magron nods at the pilot. "Good, I would like all involved to come back alive." He replies as the pilot moves inside the craft.

Magron nods to Thadios and the Librarian before following the Lieutenant to the hatchway of the Thunderhawk. "Brother Techmarine, are you prepared for us to come aboard?"

#45 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3 234 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:05

Once Ivanov has the slate he skim reads it for the general jist before going into it in more detail.

"Not sure yet" Looking about himself. "Seems this conversation would be better held on board our transport."
He nods his head to the direction of the ThunderHawk.
"Looks like their ready for us."
He then begins to make his way toward the craft whilst still reading the slate a 3rd time to be sure.

Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

#46 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 465 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:05

"Everything is ready Brothers. The Machine Spirit tells me that it is ready for our departure."

#47 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:10

Nodding to Ivanov, 'So be it, lets be off then.' Thadios walks onto the thunderhawk, taking a seat near the exit......First on the field, last to leave he thinks to himself.

Posted Image

#48 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1 027 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:11

After hearing Thrax, Magron entered the Thunderhawk after the Pilot. "Brothers before we head out we should decided who should be acting leader."

#49 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 465 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:12

"Let me know when you are strapped in Brothers then we'll be off."

#50 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1 027 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:15

Magron strapped into one of the Mag-locks. "I am ready Brother."

#51 Zero

Zero

Moderator detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 170 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:16

"I'm ready Brother Techmarine" Says Varian.

#52 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3 234 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:17

Upon entering the ThunderHawk, Ivanov hands the slate out to Thadios.

"Here brother, the plans for the adrift vessel"

He then takes his place and straps in.

#53 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:30

Taking the slate he quickly memorizes the layout. 'Thank you Brother, and here Brother Varian. We should all commit it to memory.' Offering it to Varian.

Posted Image

#54 Zero

Zero

Moderator detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 170 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:33

"Thank you Brother Thadios" After studying it for a moment he places it down satisfied with his knowledge of the ship.

#55 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 465 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:40

"Alright Brothers, brace yourself. Time for departure."

That being said, Thrax urges the Machine Spirit forward toward adventure.

#56 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 465 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:51

"Brother, may I see that Dataslate for a moment. While I trust the Inquisitor to not lead us astray, I might be able to find a more suitable landing site."

One of Thrax's servo arms reaches out toward the Dataslate deftly snatching it up. Before it even reaches Thrax's hands, mechadendrites cover it's surface assimilating the data within.

"The Inquisitor's data is correct. I'll put us down at the suggested spot."

#57 Zero

Zero

Moderator detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 170 inlägg

Postad 29 februari 2012 - 11:57

"Absolutely Brother Thrax" Says Varian while handing the dataslate over to him. "And on that note, does anyone get the feeling that we haven't been told the full story?"

#58 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1 027 inlägg

Postad 01 mars 2012 - 12:00

Magron responds. "Of course. It's the Inquisition. Who knows what we'll find."

#59 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 01 mars 2012 - 12:03

Giving a wide smile,'Its the Inquisition Brother, of course they hold information back. Remember we serve the Emperors will, we will do our duty. Expect the worst, hope for the best Brothers.' With that he slams his helm into place, and checks the suits status and streams the squads status. Satisfied with the readout he readies his mind for battle.

Posted Image

#60 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3 234 inlägg

Postad 01 mars 2012 - 12:05

"They do not hold to honor as we do. Their motives often as clouded as their judgment. "

Change Theme!