433 replies to this topic

#21 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

Slamming is fist to his chest in salute, 'My thanks, better to go with some information then none. When do we depart?'

Thadios eyes his new squad, wondering how much of a problem the Templar will be.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#22 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

Zio turns away to return to the collection of datapads in the observation deck. "Lieutenant Proxus will meet you outside to discuss details of your travel arrangements. May the Emperor walk with you Astartes." The inquisitor says, signalling the end of the audience.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#23 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

"I shall go make preparations then, we should be able to leave shortly."

Thrax beats his chest with his fist toward his Brothers and makes his way toward the launch bay.

#24 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:17 PM

Magron briefly tapped his fist to his chest and follows Thrax out of the briefing room. "Brother Techmarine, may I accompany you?"

#25 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

"I appreciate your request Brother but I need a few moments to myself."

#26 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:22 PM

Thadios nods and turns on heel going to seek the Lieutenant.

Posted Image

#27 Zero

Zero

Moderator detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

Varian silently makes his way to the launch bay.

#28 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:27 PM

Magron slowed his pace so Thrax could pull ahead. "As you wish Brother."

#29 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

Lieutenant Proxus looks flustered as he continually stands to attention to address a Space Marine, only to have him brush right past him until Thadrios stops before him. Proxus waits a moment at attention as though expecting him to march on past as well.

"My Lord Space Marine." The Lieutenant says seeing the Marine has come to him. "Lord Inquisitor Zio has ordered me to act as liason between yourselves and the crew. I must first ask if any of your team are capable of flying the Thunderhawk, or if you will be requiring one of our pilots for the mission?"

Posted Image

#30 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

Thrax reaches the launch bay and approaches the Thunderhawk.

"I am here friend. Together we shall accomplish great things."

He then boards the craft, sealing the hatch behind him.

#31 Zero

Zero

Moderator detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

Varian boards the Thunderhawk and awaits the rest of the team.

#32 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

Saluting Lieutenant Proxus, 'Well met Lieutenant ignore my Brothers they mean no disrespect. To answer your question, I believe the Templar can fly it. Though another pilot and a small squad would be welcome if possible to stay with the ship while we conduct the mission. If there are thresats on the ship, I would prefer if our only exit was defended.' He says with a smile, to set the Lieutenant as ease.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#33 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:58 PM

Ivanov snaps out of his thoughts. Looking around he see's most have left for the transport. Angry with him self for lack of mental discipline he gets his things together and follow suit.

Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

#34 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:25 PM

Magron enters the hanger and approaches the Thunderhawk, but does not board it. He decides to wait for his other Kill-team members. Magron frowns at the fact he will unable to be honor scarred. He grunts and quickly shakes his head settling for have it done after the mission. Magron settles beside the Thunderhawk, detaching his jump pack, calls over one of the random crew members. "Take care of this for me." While the crew member took care of moving his jump pack.

Magron focused his attention on his Armor and weapons. He, slowly, muttered a few basic Litanies to appease the Machine spirits of his Armor and weapons.

#35 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

"...If this sequence is properly observed the engines may be brought to full activation by depressing the large panel marked 'ON'"

Thrax fires up the Thunderhawks engines and unseals the hatch realizing that in his haste he locked his Combat Servtor out of the craft. While waiting for the rest of the team, he whispers prayers to the Emperor, Ominssiah, and Father Dorn.

#36 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

Having retrieved the things he needs Ivanov makes his way to the Thunderhawk. Approaching he looks around to notice the salamander in prayer. Taking care to make sure his hair was out the way he re-places his helm.

#37 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

"Lord Space Marine, I am capable of offering you a pilot if you require." He looks nervous for a moment. "I am not, however, permitted to impart a squad of men to travel with you. We are running a skeleton crew at the Lord Inquisitor's direction, as he wanted as few eyes on the situation as possible. Additionally the scans indicate that most of the environmental systems on board the derelict are down or open to the void. My men would be ill suited to such environs, Lord."

"Is there anything else I can facilitate for you?"

*Elsewhere*

An orderly in the livery of the Imperial Navy comes up to Ivanov and Magron with a dataslate.

"I was instructed to put this dateslate into your position for you mission, my Lords."

Posted Image

#38 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

Ivanov reaches out his hand to take the slate.

"I shall take it while my brother communes with the emperor. Thankyou you are a credit to the uniform."

#39 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

Cutting the vox link to Brother Thrax,'Thank you for the assistance Lieutenant. I would have a pilot join us, if for no other reason then to warn us if the ship is threatened. Other then that I believe we are finished.' He says with a nod, then departs to join his squad.

My Brothers appear in a hurry and don't have questions....odd, Thadios thinks as he makes his way to the waiting thunderhawk.

Posted Image

#40 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

"Understood, my Lord. Emperor watch over you." He says before snapping a smart salute and turning on his heel, speaking into the vox. When Thadios arrives at the hanger bay a man in coveralls comes up, a helmet under his arm.

"Mavis Flynn, my Lords." The man says with a crooked smile. "The Lieutenant said you would be wanting some assistance with this here bird. I'm your man." He starts towards the Thunderhawk and then halts. "I might be getting ahead of myself. Is the team ready to depart?" He looks from face to face, not sure which of the armored warriors before him is in charge.

Posted Image

Change Theme!