65 replies to this topic

#61 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

Im sorry jc you guys were posting to fast for the taste of my interwebzz i was stating the obvious now i izz a derp >_< anyways this whole thing reminds me that time when VHS was awsome and then DVD happened......and then blu ray.... you guys get the point

And i can agree with you ajar until we have it we can judge it

(or you can get a group of 8 friends that can pool money with you and test it then make a decision and if it is good then the guy with the nearest birthday can have it as a gift and if it turns bad he can keep it too hahaha thats what i have planned with my cousins lol we will all buy one xbox and a playstation and see how it goes we did this with the xbox 360 and ps3 we choosed the 360 at the end because it was more easy to comunicated and was more fun to play with every one) im not saying the ps3 sucks im thinking in buying one but now im gonna wait a little longer since his pricce its going to drop more :D
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#62 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:46 PM

Yeah Jaccx well you don't even need to buy it to judge it. All you need to do is actually wait until we have cold hard facts about the system and then judge it. Frankly, the opening price will probably be extremely high, and it will probably only be worth buying if on sale or after time when the price goes down. I know I'll be buying it if I can get a good deal on it (black friday sale probably), and if there is a guarantee that there will not be any overheating issues. The overheating issues are real issues that happened with the 360 and likely to happen again. It is something real that you can judge the product on, and hopefully is something they have remedied with this new console (but probably haven't).

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#63 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

Don't you guys have the consoles in stores that you can play on? I intend to have a go on both before committing to one of them.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#64 ajar1189

ajar1189

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

I actually never thought of that and is something I will do as well.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#65 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:01 AM

Over here they've taken to having XBL Profiles in the store versions so you can have a go at multiplayer content. Good idea since most of our games rely on MP nowadays

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#66 ajar1189

ajar1189

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:04 AM

This is a very good argument about used games (its long but please watch)

Spoiler

Really excellent video. Great points about used games and articulated very well. Gamestop is really just a third party that steals money from the people that actually deserve it (devs, etc.). Definitely something to watch.

Change Theme!