7 replies to this topic

#1 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

Is anyone getting this amazing game? It came out today and me, Matt and Skyler are having a blast. I recommend anyone to get this amazing arcade game (especally if they have people to play with, since it has co-op in mind) :D.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#2 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

Sure ill get it

#3 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

Seems pretty cool although doesnt seem very innovative in terms of a typical shooter.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#4 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

Seems pretty cool although doesnt seem very innovative in terms of a typical shooter.

It's innovative for a few reasons:

1. The trails of faith give a different spin to every single round and completely randomised. An example of this would be one round could be every enemy gets party hats which is fun, the next wave could be unlimited ammo which is very rare and a godsend or there's a massive fog where you can't see 10 feet in front of you resulting in that wave being a fucking nightmare.

2. The commutator takes the piss out of you instead of priasing everything you do.

3. It mixes the mechnanics and concept for games like Nazi Zombies and GOW's Horde and mixes in with old-school ideals.

4. It's an XBLA game with barely any lag....................ever. It's a fucking miracle :D.

The fact that this is only 800 microsoft points is a complete steal.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#5 CptMarlon

CptMarlon

Meatshield

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

but god mode is you can kill every thing but they can't kill you lol

Valor Alliance

Postad bild

With Valor we shall end this chaos

#6 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

IMO the only redeeming factor is the pricetag. It's basically horde/firefight with Halo's skulls and an interesting commentator. I haven't played too much to experience lag but Woody did mention that it lagged a shitton for him. Not saying its a bad game, just not something I would buy.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

Me and priest are getting

#8 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator