#41 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

Thankz authrix, I do want my blood angels to do well I always do. I wanna restotr their name n make them great again n respected.

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#42 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

Thankz authrix, I do want my blood angels to do well I always do. I wanna restotr their name n make them great again n tespected.

What is that exactly? Is it something to do with balls? Like inspecting testies?
Posted Image

Blood Angel since 1992

GamerTag: DanFZ604

#43 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

Really?

#44 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

Its a typo on my phone dan dont go getting cocky.
Testies ? Hahaha who calls them testies ? U *CENSORED*.

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#45 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

Thankz authrix, I do want my blood angels to do well I always do. I wanna restotr their name n make them great again n tespected.

What is that exactly? Is it something to do with balls? Like inspecting testies?

Your not making this any better dude, or for your chapter.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#46 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

I'm not getting cocky, it was an attempt to lighten the mood which clearly was unsuccessful. I see the wonder of the Internet has once again failed to convey my humour.

I too know the pain of auto-correct mobile devices.
Posted Image

Blood Angel since 1992

#47 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

Thts one thing we argee on.

#48 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

Your not making this any better dude, or for your chapter.

Please see above.

But I'm not in a GW chapter so...... :D
Posted Image

Blood Angel since 1992

#49 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

I'm not getting cocky, it was an attempt to lighten the mood which clearly was unsuccessful. I see the wonder of the Internet has once again failed to convey my humour.

I too know the pain of auto-correct mobile devices.

Apologies for misperceiving it. but I think everyone's a little too on edge right now for humour Im afraid.

Posted Image

#50 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

Testies ? Hahaha who calls them testies ? U *CENSORED*.

Is that not the medical term anymore?

How do you say it 'my bad'
Posted Image

Blood Angel since 1992

#51 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

Haha just call them balls lol.

#52 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

I am on , this little war ends here. If you want to continue your arguments you do it out of a thread that has no pertinence to it.

I will react to further trolling to any sides . My pm box is open to anyone with pertinent arguments

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#53 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

Thanks Thugren
Posted Image

#54 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

As said Im glad to see your here.

And thanks Draco for helping me try keep things civil.

Posted Image

#55 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

Let's make something clear here and now.
This was a mistake and feathers where ruffled

Old blood angels- you have been gone for months with not so much as a word, we've dissolved chapters since them so it was natural to assume that your inactivity marked dissolution

New blood angels- we will work something out

Both. Sides need to step back, you are not vigalantes, we will solve this in a way to cause the least amount of anger.

Fu22y , though I appreciate the passion you defend your chapter, you went about it completely wrong .

Now as Draco said- use the support system I will handle it

#56 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

Well after slogging through this thread I have came to a conclusion.....

1. WTF?
2.I'm apperantly not allowed to sleep or otherwise this happens.

As it has been stated, the support centre is your friend, use it. Now, lets all try to play nice for once.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#57 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

I have messaged thurgen about it n I also said he pass the message on to who hes tinks to see it.

#58 WarmasterStuvis

WarmasterStuvis

The Eternal Swordman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

It is amazing the shit that can go down when you sleep for 8 hours ;)

Apologies for how this went down. Since we got permission we didn't think it would be a problem but still, a pm should have been sent to the original chapter master and given 5 days to reply. I didn't get a chance to suggest this because, being night shift, I was working and then asleep when this all started.

Fuzzy man, you crack me up :) however, not everyone is as thick skinned as us bud. My experiences on this site have taught me that many of our number have a sensitive soul and like you, I enjoy poking them but right now isn't the time buddy. Oh, and just for the record; being a man is over rated, never grow up ;)

The mods will sort something out. Lets leave it at that for now. 
As you can see I haven't even had time to change my title and shit :s
Loyalist, traitor, I care not; you all look the same on the end of my sword.

#59 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

I just got on and read through all this and all I can say is "Good god >"< "

-------------

Firstly, The Older BA guild has had it's offsite community since before this site, it also predates Graia which this site was spawned from. It's for that reason that I have not removed their "group" on here; they've always had a special exception made for them as recognition that it's hard to be active on two very similar sites especially since their site predates us.

I just want to reiterate that point so it's clear; I should have removed their group months ago because of the faction rules here, I continually made an exception because of their unique circumstances. There will be no vote as to which one stays, if Archaels lot want to be removed as a group from this site then that is up to them, otherwise the exception will continue.

Since we have had multiple guilds with the same name before, and since the name "Blood Angels" is a very popular guild name I didn't see why one group that was largely inactive on here should have the monopoly on it. Back when SM released there were no less than 4 BA guilds anyway (eg, Dan's one, BBC BAs etc).

Their site is blood angels of enjin so they got slightly renamed to make that distinction, they even got to keep the banner they asked to swap to since they didn't like the original one (the one Hugo wanted so convenient). The reason that Hugo got to have the standard unchanged name was simply based on GWRS activity, such a distinction is irrelevant offsite because both chapters will name themselves "The BAs" so it only serves to make it slightly less confusing here.

If someone were to ask to found another chapter that is already represented here then they may as long as they can make themselves distinctly different (slightly different name, different banner etc). That's in the rules document for founding for those who want to go and read it through properly.

Again I repeat, you do not own the Blood Angels brand - and that's what it is, a brand. Gamesworkshop own it and anyone is allowed to use it at their leisure, not you, not us (Staff), not Hugo's lot. Both the BA factions have different banners and names, one has their own website; none of us own the SM game anyway, so basing a complaint on someone using a similar armour scheme is just silly because you don't own the rights to that scheme (especially if we're talking about that cool paid DLC armour).

The only thing that has changed here is that we have a duplicate of a chapter once again. They're formed from members that were already here, and the older BA chapter is just as active/inactive as it was before.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#60 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

So that's that then.
Posted Image