61 replies to this topic

#21 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

JC, I will troll the fuck out of anyone that acts like a baby. If someone shows maturity I will return it but if not they can get to fuck.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#22 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

Fuzzy, Shut up and quit it with fanning the flames and deliberate aggravation
Posted Image

#23 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

JC, I will troll the fuck out of anyone that acts like a baby. If someone shows maturity I will return it but if not they can get to fuck.

Fuzzy you are the only one acting immature, Archael is only responding to your insults, so stop it. Your actions only show that you want to see a flame war.

So if you claim you can be mature then please walk away from this before you only make it worse for yourself and insta-ban yourself through warnings.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#24 Lord Commander Archael

Lord Commander Archael

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

Look not being funny so wat ? They see 'you' do they really no they see blood angels I k ow their are blood angels clans but u saying they see you when seen blood angels. Seriuosly dude im gonna put this nicely n no flmae intended grow up its a game. Their was no blood angels group I jumped at the chance to make them if u guys were more active mabye this woodnt have happened so dont come back n start kicking off boit it. We aint going anywhere theres two blood angels group. Everyone on this website know MY blood angels from urs. So wats the problem ?.

As I said, it's about more than just what the people on THIS site see. And yes, I am serious when I say that when the general populous (for want of a better word right now) see a group of BA's playing together then they ARE going to assume it's the same guys they've seen doing so for the last 18 months.

I also don't understand how you thought that there wasn't a BA group on here - there has ALWAYS been a BA group here. Sure we're mostly inactive on here but we're here all the same.

Also, you telling me to grow up? I'm one of the oldest guys on this site. I've had to deal with issues on here before and seemingly still need to. I've always conducted myself maturely and responsibly. I used curse words in my first posts to put over just how angry and annoyed I am at the actions taken. So tell me, how is that in anyway immature? Please, direct your future comments to the facts and not to your opinions on the maturity of another member, especially one that can at least take the effort to put together coherent sentences.

Edit: Ticket submitted. I'll remain quiet on this matter if the other parties do likewise.

Posted Image

#25 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

Precisley dont come on here just swearing about act ur age will ya ?. Like I said there was no blood angels group so I jumped at the chance. Just get over it. We the gws blood angels. Every knows my guys n the chapter and they know your lot. So shut up bout it n or talk to cru bout it. But we aint going anywhere.

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#26 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

Draco, your a mod right? Can you please lock this thread until everything has been resolved in the support centre?

Posted Image

#27 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

Well look at you on ya high horses, I am simply stating facts.

1) Hugo got permission to do this.
2) The enjin Blood Angels kicked off and threw all the toys out the pram before I even commented.
3) I see grown men acting like children and a child trying to act like a man, wtf?
4) If this was done maturely in the first place by the very ones claiming to be mature we wouldn't be in our current situation.
5) I tried to make a thread so this could be done diplomatically as a community vote and it was locked instantly for a bullshit reason.
6) I have been threatened with bans and warnings before and it has never bothered me so don't even bother anymore.

There ya go, some simple straight up facts.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#28 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

Draco, your a mod right? Can you please lock this thread until everything has been resolved in the support centre?

sorry mate - i have no priveleges in the announcement forum - need a global mod or admin to do that
Posted Image

#29 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

sorry mate - i have no priveleges in the announcement forum - need a global mod or admin to do that

And none are online right now :(

Posted Image

#30 Lord Commander Archael

Lord Commander Archael

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Precisley dont come on here just swearing about act ur age will ya ?. Like I said there was no blood angels group so I jumped at the chance. Just get over it. We the gws blood angels. Every knows my guys n the chapter and they know your lot. So shut up bout it n or talk to cru bout it. But we aint going anywhere.

Shut up? You're telling me to shut up? Please! You need to control yourself and your 'boy' a lot better. If this is how the 'leader' of the 'new Blood Angels' is going to conduct himself then I say that Cru has made a bigger mistake than I originally thought.

The matter has gone to the admins. I respond only to defend my name. There is a reason we're mostly inactive on here and the actions of you and Fuzzy are the biggest reason. I really do hope that this is locked down before more immature comments are made by people that really should actually adhere to the rules of the site they're posting on and listen to the admins when they're told to back down.

Posted Image

#31 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

yes that is correct - as you can see i amdoing my best to resolve this but what can i do if no-one is going to listen
Posted Image

#32 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

Just for the record I ain't hugos "boy". I ain't no blood angel, I don't wanna be mistaken for filth now do I?

#33 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:06 PM

Fuzzy - SHUT IT!
Posted Image

#34 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

yes that is correct - as you can see i amdoing my best to resolve this but what can i do if no-one is going to listen

You can always stop trying to act like a man when your just a boy? Personally I don't care what position you hold on this site, I see you as what you are, a little kid that's only just hit puberty and I will not be directed by someone that had not yet seen even a taste of the real world. Fuck that.

Fuzzy - SHUT IT!

And I should listen to a child that feels he has power over me because of his position on an Internet community because...?

#35 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

You can always stop trying to act like a man when your just a boy? Personally I don't care what position you hold on this site, I see you as what you are, a little kid that's only just hit puberty and I will not be directed by someone that had not yet seen even a taste of the real world. Fuck that.

And you clearly haven't matured since you were 5.

I hope it was worth it for you Fuzzy, for a little entertainment in making a flame war you'll probably lose the respect of most the people on this site and remain hated. Your clearly a man of your age.

Posted Image

#36 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

I never intended to make a flame war, I said what I saw. I couldn't give a fuck if I'm respected on the Internet, if it affected me in real life maybe I would give a fuck, but it doesn't so it doesn't matter. In real life I have a job, I will soon be getting my own place, I am going into cage fighting, I am generally happy and hardly have any worries or cares at the moment. THAT is what matters to me. Why would I ever care half a damn about what some people on the Internet think of me?

*edit: Oh and I know that your just going to go cry to the main staff on the site "Fuzzy said nasty things to me on the Internet boo-hoo" and try and get me kicked off the site for ever saying something true and from the heart. Oh and before anyone decides to start saying that I could also be what I claim to despise (Internet gangsters that think a screen makes them safe) just msg me on xbl and I will happily prove you wrong. I can say pretty safely that half the people on here wouldn't dare give so much as a dirty look in real life because their too chicken shit. Ill save you the trouble of crying to people about me being mean on the Internet, I'm done with this site, I ain't being a part of a place full of hypocrites and douchebags. I have always stayed true to my beliefs and morals and I intend to do so till I die. Fuck you all. I'm out.

#37 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

Fuzzy. Please. Just stop. I asked nicely. Twice.
Posted Image

Blood Angel since 1992

GamerTag: DanFZ604

#38 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:28 PM

Im a boy dude. Seriuosly I act how im treated u come on go ape shit then I ll go ape shit back. If u cam on n did it calmly I wood have replyed the same.
Also the forum rules clearly states that u need FIVE active members on the website to keep a chapter together u ve had ONE member that is a clear rule break but u get special treatment. That takes the piss badly I make a chapter that u says u 'started 2 years ago' and u 99% of ur members go inactive so we make it cru said it shod be okn u kick off bout it. Whose acting like the child now ? I m defending my chapter n my guys like I do wen I was the templars n leading the as.

Also I k ow of another blood angels that have started u going to kicking off to them saying ur the original blood angels ?

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#39 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

But we are. That's exactly the point.  
Lets just wait for Cru and / or admin input. I don't believe it will change anything. But still I'm interested what their angle is.
Posted Image

Blood Angel since 1992

GamerTag: DanFZ604

#40 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

But you're not classed as active because you don't have 5+ members consistently active on Gothic Wars. The same as the Crimson Fists don't exist on Gothic Wars because they don't have 5+ members active here, or the Ultramarines, or any number of other chapters. All I see is two guys trying to claim the Blood Angels name for themselves while Hugo wants to make them into something on Gothic Wars.

Change Theme!