#1 Onnwall DeathGuard CO. BF4

Onnwall DeathGuard CO. BF4

Captain 2nd CO., Gary Merc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 02:03

My vote is to Curze!!!!
Onnwall, Adapted from Shakespeare, THE POET Henry V, WE FEW, WE HAPPY FEW, WE BAND OF BROTHERS BLOOD EAGLE BICTHS

#2 Ziet

Ziet

Guardian of the Great Angel's Tomb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:reponinja666
  • Steam:ziet666
  • NDS Friend Code:1736-0763-4494

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 02:11

Sanguinius here!
Posted Image

#3 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 315 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 02:33

:D
Posted Image

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 03:06

Corax - but I am completely biased

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 373 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 03:31

In terms of power, Johnson. In terms of most badass in my opinion, Sanguinis. I mean the guy has angel wings....no other primarch has that I believe. :D
Posted Image

#6 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 04:05

Sanguinius, but I'm also biased.

Angron was pretty cool!
Posted Image

Blood Angel since 1992

GamerTag: DanFZ604

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 04:15

Curze or mortarion

#8 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1 202 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 04:53

Konrad Curze.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#9 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 362 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 07:16

Well theres isnt one best primarch tbh in my view. But sanguinius was awesome well im a ba player so y know. Also horus was pretty kool before he heretic

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#10 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 10:06

There is no best primarch either in my view. They were all equally matched in some shape or form...each could fight the other outstandingly well and each as extremely intelligent and capeable of taking heavy damage. For me I personally ignore the primarch's and leave them to their bitter squabbles. If I HAD to choose however, it'd be Magnus...I do love a psyker. (oh god ._. ) Though I favour to follow the average astartes like Nathaniel Garro and Tylos Rubio as they have something more, y'know?

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#11 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 10:16

Fulgrim... Pre-heresy he was a awesome. During the Heresy he was awesome. Post-Heresy he is awesome.

Before the Heresy Fulgrim was awesome. He did fun stuff. Got his entire legion back from about 100 Astartes. Then the first engament with Aliens he told the Council of Terra only Humanity is supposed to rule and that he was off to kill all of the Laer because they weren't Human. Did it all under thirty days and this was an entire solar system. Don't ask for how many the Emperors Children lost.. Even though the losses were high it helped improve the Legion when Fabius created new drugs for the living Emperors Children from the survivors who wouldn't survive recover so they were used as test subjects =D

He pretty much was the only Primarch to kill other Primarchs. Ferrus Manus has lost his head. Girlyman has had his throat slit open. Also Fulgrim kill Eilidon but somehow he survived or something.... I haven't read Angel Exterminatus but that is apparently what happens....

Now Fulgrim just is apparently on a world where all things wanted are granted. He has Daemon Prince powers but doesn't use them. Doesn't give two shits for the Galaxy now.....

But in terms of being a Night Lord. Curze. He beat up Dorn. He saved Lorgar from Corax and then laughed at Lorgar. He blew up planets because Night Lords don't give a fuck. Also they were the first public traitors when Dorn arrested Curze and attempted to take him back to Terra or something like that.

Magnus was another fun guy. Master of the Warp and told then not to use it. Next tell Angron not to use close combat... Then pretty much ignoring the Council of Nikea and continued using Psyker fun powers to do all the good shit tried to warn the Emperor.. Emperor becomes upset by this and goes to send the Wolves to arrest Magnus. Horus intervenes and says you are to kill Magnus. Russ isn't a big fan of Magnus and decides to kill him with the Sisters of Silence.

Thousand Sons could have won if Magnus didn't hide it from the Thousand Sons. Because the shields that the Thousand Sons could put were the strongest in the Imperium. They had powerful defences to stop fleets above (They were disabled when the Wolves arrived). The Thousand Sons could have had their Legion, Titan used by one Astarte, the population and all that other stuff prepared. The Thousand Sons fleet could have been on standby ready to defend against the Wolves.

Would have been a different fight entirely if Magnus didn't hide the Wolves coming to Prospero.

But still Fulgrim is awesome. Then Curze as everyone loves the Primarchs who know what the Imperium is about to face but when they try to warn someone about it they get upset and call it Heresy, Treason or just lack of faith in the Imperium...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#12 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1 833 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 11:26

Ferrus Manus.
'nough said.

The rest can go lick a nurgling.. :P

Posted Image

#13 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 11:42

The night lords wasn't the first public traitors it was the thousand sons and the emperor sees Magnus as the biggest traitor cause he disobeyed him :/ and the lion kicked the shit out off curze but I like corvex :) 
Would of helped if I spelt it correct corvus corax :/
The Emperor is all seeing and when he is unpleased with what is happening in his galaxy, he sends his saint.

#14 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 12:25

Thousand Sons were still loyal. They were supposed to taken for a trial but Horus told Leman Russ there had been a change of plans and the Emperor wanted them dead. The Emperor didn't.

Thousand Sons would seem to be the betrayer a but they were the betrayed.

Nah Night Lords are best. They blew up their home planet. Curze knew about the Heresy. Generally did mass slaughter in the Pre-Heresy and they had a great style of warfare. =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#15 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 inlägg

Postad 09 mars 2013 - 01:24

They continued to use sorcery even tho the emperor ordered them not to and Magnus destroyed his project by doing so which really upset the emperor and where does it say curze knew of the heresy? And yes there warfare was good to strike fear in to the enemy
The Emperor is all seeing and when he is unpleased with what is happening in his galaxy, he sends his saint.

#16 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3 585 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Postad 10 mars 2013 - 10:37

Yes but this was after Curze's betrayal...the 1k sons remained loyal END OF CONVOSATION BEFORE THE LORE KICKS IN

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#17 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 10 mars 2013 - 11:09

Curze had visions from the heresy which some called a gift while others called a curse.

When Curze told Fulgrim about this as Fulgrim was seen as the closest brother and Curze was far away from all of his brothers. Fulgrim told Dorn and Dorn get enraged about it.

Curze told Fulgrim about his visions from Nostromo.
A galaxy at war.
Astartes turning on one another.
Death awaiting him at his father's hands.
Page 23 The Lightning Tower/The Dark King

He didn't know exactly what happened in the Heresy but knew something terrible was coming. Dorn saw those words as an insult to the Emperor and was going to take him to Terra for trial.

Curze then had learnt Nostromo was in disorder and corrupt. He then killed his Phoenix Guard and Dorn's Templars covering his cell then went back to his fleet. Imperial Fists and Emperors Children arrived in time to see the core of Nostromo explode.

For the Thousand Sons Magnus was still loyal. He wasn't a traitor until the last minute when Propsero was burning. His sons dying. Then seeing the Imperium killing all. Being beaten by Russ. Magnus then teleported all of the Thousand Sons to the Planet of Sorcerers. That is what happens in Thousand Sons. Can't remember the page but it is near the end.

In my opinion I would say Russ would have lost if it wasn't for his wolves but still.

Don't know if Prospero Burns has a slightly different ending or something as I haven't read it.

The Emperor still wanted Magnus as Magnus was to show the power of the Warp and that Psykers were not to be feared but respected. Kind of like fire.

The Emperor also knew that Magnus wouldn't have destroyed the Webway portal thingy the Emperor was working on without good reason. Still I think he would have been pissed off as millions were put down as they become warp maddened after Magnus did that.

Granted in secrecy the Emperor trusted Magnus more than a lot of others. Telling him of the creatures that inhabited the Warp. Mainly why the Sons survived.

Magnus made a deal with a Daemon or possibly Tzeentch I cannot remember. Which he thought he got the best off but turned out to be his undoing and fall to Chaos.

If Magnus was branded "Traitor" the Emperor would have ordered Magnus's destruction. He ordered Magnus be brought to Terra. As I said before Horus spoke as Warmaster and changed the plans.

#18 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2 772 inlägg

Postad 10 mars 2013 - 11:17

yeah curze was the first to split off from the imperium if you are going for general traitors it would be Lorgar and Angron is the best if you disagree challenge him to a 1v1 :D
Posted Image

#19 ogreninja

ogreninja

dark sorcerer of the night lords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 10 mars 2013 - 11:58

stuff your primarchs what about the poison snake that is Erebus the cause of the heresy aaaaaaaand hes still alive today unmutated and just as nasty unlike the primarchs.
Lorgar is my favourite primarch followed by angron then gulliman
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#20 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 inlägg

Postad 11 mars 2013 - 12:00

Of course jonsons my favorite but there best in there own way no is better than the other they were made for different types of battle
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

Change Theme!