73 replies to this topic

#61 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:44 AM

That's why you should get it on PC and get the Black Sacrament mod, google image Black Sacrament Armour and look how badass it is!

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#62 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

Later I am off to catch a bus... Dx powers away!

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#63 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#64 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

Its light armour... Compared to heavy Nordic armour it is shit....

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#65 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Its light armour... Compared to heavy Nordic armour it is shit....

HAH! Not after I'm done with it! Your Daedric Armour will be like paper!

Also it's logic that less is more when it comes to armour value :D

Spoiler

Posted Image

#66 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

Daedric? Why would I wear that I wear Nordic armour....

No that armour would just distract me... So it would get me killed more....

#67 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

Day Seventeen

Started of as an ok day. I had decided to go and finally retrieve the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller as I had put it off for far too much time. It was apparently at Ustengrav.

It is Jurgen Windcallers burial tomb. It houses the horn of Jurgen Windcaller and the Greybeards would like it to show that I am truly Dragonborn.

When I first arrived at Ustengrav I see bandits and a mages fighting. Both are hostile to me as well thinking I am part of the other side. The mages and bandits kill each other with only a mage left after the fight who has used all of their power to defeat the bandits and then to turn to face me. I made it quick.

I thought that would have been it. Only a few idiots fighting. I was wrong.

I entered the entrance to the tomb just to find that more mages and bandits infested this tomb. Each obsessed with beat the other. They probably woke the Draugr when they were desecrating the tomb.

The mages and bandits were of little concern. They fell fast to my axe.

I saw some more mages but as I made my approach saw the Draugr awakening to defend their crypt. The mages were struck down before they knew what hit them.

I put them down one by one. Passing through the tomb to retrieve the Horn. Nothing of any real threat in there. Killed all of the Draugr that approached me.

There was a few puzzles the Nords put into stop idiots. There is usually the doors that have three rotatable circles with an image on each third and the claw has the combination on it. There was also in this one the requirement that speed is the key. I would need to be in the proximity of the three stones and then Wuld through the gates before they closed.

Simple enough and helped be learn how to use my voice a bit more as well.

Continuing down the depths there was a few more Draugr. None really stopped us but when I made it to the tomb of Jurgen Windcaller the horn it was gone.

All that was there was a note telling me a friend had taken the horn. If I want it I should go to the Inn at Riverwood and ask for the attic room.

I think I will take a rest at this tomb since I cleared it out. I will continue tomorrow to Riverwood. Best be someone who is actually trying to help if not then someone is going to be losing their head.

#68 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

Day Eighteen

Well I don't think I will be sleeping in any tombs again unless I have to. Worst night's sleep ever. First of all it was incredibly cold, then I had the constant fear I forgot about a Draugr or two and to finish off the night's sleep I then was too busy worrying that Dragon was waiting outside this tomb for me.

Woke up after a few hours of uneasy sleep to see I was still alive. Nothing had changed since I went to sleep. Made my way to the exit of the tomb where nothing was alive or moving. After leaving nothing was waiting for me and I made my way to Riverwood.

Nothing really along the way as I just followed the marshy paths where nothing roamed after I made my way there earlier.

Made it to Riverwood without any harm and went to the Inn there. Asked the maiden who was in charge of the tavern for an attic room but told me there was no attic room. She said I could have the room to the side.

A little confused I complied and went into the room. A few minutes later the maiden came into my room. I know where you think I am going with this but I know. I was disappointed as well.

She said that she was trying to find out who the Dragonborn is so a group could defend them. Told me stuff I kind of already and stuff I didn't. She returned the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller and said she was on my side and wanted to help.

She assumed the Thalmor were behind the Dragons return. She knew that I was a warrior because I made it through Ustengrav alive but that didn't prove I was Dragonborn.

She wanted to see me in action. Again as great as it sounds turns out she wanted to see me take a dragon's soul and permanently kill it....

From one of my first things I did in Skyrim actually helped this point as I took the Dragonstone from Bleak Falls Barrow which had Dragon burial sites.

The next Dragon is going to rise near Kynesgrove. We are off to go and greet it to the Fourth Era of Nirn.

Sorry for the delay. I will post some more soon =)

#69 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

A little confused I complied and went into the room. A few minutes later the maiden came into my room. I know where you think I am going with this but I know. I was disappointed as well.

Probably for the best, she's actually fairly old :P 

Have you ever played Skyrim as a stealth character?

Posted Image

#70 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

Nope. Brother did a bit though. People just seemed to not notice a sneaking elf next to them...

Have seen some of the kills they do like the backstab which looks pretty cool.

#71 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

I was just wondering if you've had any epic stealth moments. One of mine was in the ruin outside Ivarstedd (the one with ghost-elf dude), where you get locked in this huge semi flooded chamber full of sarcophagus', I was able to take out all the draugor and skeletons with a bow without ever getting seen, which was really difficult and tactful. I'm not sure how you like stealth games but that's how I love them.

Posted Image

#72 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

I did use to enchant things for money and Sneak was a valuable enchantment.

So I put on three pieces of equipment which could increase sneak by 150% =P

#73 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:31 AM

nice stories Dx sorry i have been abit behind :P
Posted Image

#74 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

No problem babe =)

Change Theme!