#41 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

Posted Image

Dragon isn't that cool. Cannot control it properly. You can fast travel to somewhere and float around.... You can shout and fire spells off the Dragon though =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#42 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

Day Ten

Well as soon as I made it to Riften I approached from the south of the city. Instantly a guard told me that I was to use the north gate as this was one was out of use.

Since no point arguing about it I followed and went over to the north gate. As soon as I got there a guard said I needed to pay to enter Riften. Something about a tax.

Well its nice to see Riften change. Guards still doing their jobs of stealing money and be bribed off by thieves and criminals. This city really needs to be cleaned up.

I have been in this city for almost a day know and wanting to know more I managed to break into a house. Some reason bandits were in there. Killed them pretty easily. This only drove my ambition to find out what was in this house.

While searching I found a concealed door way behind a fake wardrobe. I went down it was more of a trap room with a load of swinging axes and other trapped including poising darts.

I used Whirlwind sprint to pass through the passages without sustaining much damaged. Once I reached one of the final areas there were some plans on a table with gems and gold next to it and in a sealed case was a glass sword that was blue. Looked real nice and though I should take it as no one is here.

It handles quite nicely this blade. I think it could serve as a replacement for the slow Orcish Mace.

After going through all of the tunnels in the underground of the house the only way forward was into the ratway. Horrid place. Filled with thieves and killers. Everyone I met was trying to kill me without even asking who I was. Riften needs somebody to clean up the city.

I think I might do some smithing as I need to get some better armour and the price some armourers want for their armour is ridiculous.

Also I am now going to help around Riften for a while until the city improves a little.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#43 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

We all know where this is going, your gonna marry Mjoll :D

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#44 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Well too busy.... I did change my face so I will write up that and I have gone off over to the Stormcloaks. Some other stuff as well but can't be arsed to type it up.

#45 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Day Eleven

Well after escaping most of Ratway I found a small bar. Called the Ragged Flaggon. I think this is the remnants of the Thieves Guild. I think they didn't mind me being there but would have preferred if I left.

There was strange character down there. Apparently she could change someone's face. I thought I should test it out. I think it was a great success. Perhaps the Elves do have a thing or two to teach men.

I look completely different. I quite like the new look but enough of that. I am thinking perhaps the Thieves Guild could use the money for a good reason. Unlikely but that does seem like they could help benefit the cities of Skyrim. Just a thought. Doubt I ill ever go through with helping the Thieves Guild.

After leaving the Ragged Flaggon there was another part of the Ratway filled with more thugs and wanna be Bandits. They made the choice to attack. They ain't making that mistake again that is for sure!

After leaving the Ratway I went for a drink in the Bee and Barb inn. In there I met a man called Louis Letrush. He was telling me about how one of the Black Briar family members had promised to trade one of the fastest horses in Skyrim to Louis Letrush but the Black Briar family member was Sibbi Black Briar.

He was put in prison because of murder. He said that the horse wasn't actually his. It was his mother's Maven Black Briar. I would earn my pay if I stole the horse "Frost" and delivered it too him.

Now I had to steal the lineage papers for Frost as well. Nothing much just had to go into the Black Briar Lodge and take the stuff papers from there.

A few guards who were mercenaries there and attacked me on sight. No questions asked. I defended myself and killed the two guards. I entered the Lodge and there were a few more guards who tried to stop me.

None of them did much. I wonder, where in Nirn were these guards hired! I could have defeated them with my eyes closed. Frost's papers were not really hidden just on a table but I moved off with them after picking them up.

I got Frost and went off to the south of the Lodge. There I met with Louis Letrush and told him that I would be keeping Frost or I would tell Maven Black Briar about this situation he had planned.

He agreed and went off. So I now have a horse and can travel across Skyrim much faster now. Pretty good day I guess.

#46 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

I thought you were going to be a die hard Puritan? Now your breaking into houses, hanging out with the thieves guild and stealing horses!

Posted Image

#47 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

Well things change JC. That house was locked up and unable for people to enter. I needed to know what was in there for my and other people's safety. Also I felt like having Chillrend.....

The face changer is at the Ragged Flaggon so you kind of have to go there.

Never said that I was going to be Puritan. Just more Nordic. I was thinking of making some way for Folki to join the Dark Brotherhood and everything else.

That horse belonged to a corrupt family who are bribing the entire city. I don't care for them. They always act like they rule it but we all know if Dragonborn wanted to he/she could kill everyone and everything within Skyrim and would just jump up and down at the end of it because there is nothing else to do.

Wouldn't that be great. Go over to where ever the stupid fucking High Elves and their heretical cousins the Wood Elves are from and we could slaughter them all and let none survive. Best part would be no one would care because their Elves and twats who cannot accept the truth.

Stab them in the head several hundred times and we win.

#48 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

Day Twelve

Well after getting Frost I decided best not to stay in Riften long. Did some little stuff for people. Some woman wanted me to get some marks of Dibella that her aunt had given out to people she had.... Relations with.

Pretty easy to get them just needed to travel round Riften and see three men. They all seemed ashamed of what they had done and didn't want the marks any more. So when I confronted Helga with them she was quite shocked that I had them. She gave me a scroll to keep me quite. Her niece then gave me her father's old helmet. It was an enchanted which made all alteration spells easier to do.

I didn't really want it so I sold the helmet and scroll to a merchant and left Riften to go over to Whiterun to do some more things that might help out. When entering Whiterun I noticed the Grey-Manes and Battle-Borns arguing about something. I went to investigate what they were arguing about. Turns out a member of the Grey-Manes went missing and they believe the Battle-Borns were responsible.

I looked into it when the Grey-Manes asked for help. I went to the Battle-Born's home and found they had told the Empire and Thalmor about the Grey-Manes support for Talos, Stormcloaks and Thorald wanting to join Ulfric.

The Empire imprisoned him at Northwatch Keep. Thalmor were being used to guard him and no doubt torture him.

Once I arrived at Northwatch Keep I asked them to release Thorald. They said they didn't have a prisoner of that name and if they did he would only be released from Imperial custody if a message came from General Tullius or someone else high up.

They should really just let me him go....

No negations with Elves. All they deserve is an axe to their throats and their heads put on display so that all know these idiots believed they were superior to men. Don't make the same mistake.

After clearing the courtyard of Elves I looked around for another entrance to bypass the Elves and get in and out. Found a nice little backdoor which would have been used for an escape route or something. Was lock and locked well. Must have broken ten or fifteen lockpicks on it.

Did make it through and the amount of prisoners who were locked up was quite staggering. I killed one of the guards and unlocked all of the gates searching for Thorald.

Thorald wasn't there and must have been a little bit further into the Keep. Once I did find him there was a Thalmor guard and I guess the Inquisitor who was trying to make Thorald confess to a crime punishable by death.

Once I got close enough. I used the power of the voice. Threw both of them back and attacked the guard. That Elf didn't know what hit him. Lost his head when he attempted to defend. The Inquisitor had recovered when I went to attack him.

Using his cowardly magic and refusing to fight properly I once more called upon my voice. Whirlwind Sprinted over to him and began a volley of attacks in him but more deceitful magic render it to little damage.

He then returned some strikes with lightning and healing himself the little damage I had done. Almost had me on the ropes until one of the prisoners charged in and distracted him as I took some potions. I turned just to see the Inquisitor hold the prisoner's head and stab his elven dagger through it.

More use of the voice was used and it gave me the wining edge. A new shout I had learnt from going to a Dragon Nest at Autumwatch Tower. Was quite a strange shout but seemed to be effective in weakening the Inquisitor down so that I could take him down.

I charged in and used an elven war axe. I cut him down to the ground. While the Inquisitor was on the ground I heard from his bloodied carcass. "Mercy". Mercy! I will give no such thing to a traitor to Talos and not even a thought of mercy to an Elf!

At that moment I took his head from his shoulders and left it there on the ground.

After executing the Elf I went onto to get Thorald. He seemed mainly unharmed but showed he had been tortured. I helped him escape. Thorald said it was too dangerous to go back to Whiterun and that he was going to Windhelm to join the Stormcloaks.

I told his mother about it and she wasn't too happy that she couldn't see her son but was happy to know that he was safe. She had a sword made for his return but gave it to me for telling her of the news of her son's safety.

I think that I should go to Markarth to deliver a shipment of fish that Boli in Riften wanted me to do. Isn't that far to Markath with Frost. Should take a day or two. Might stop off in Rorikstead or somewhere near there.

#49 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

Day Thirteen

Well made my way to Rorikstead. Lost Frost within the first day. I was fine just traveling along on my way to Rorikstead when a Dragon attacked. I managed to slay it up but Frost had taken some of the Dragon's frost breath.

Surprisingly even though the horse was called Frost he didn't seem to have much resistance to frost damage.

Frost died when some Bandits thought I would be easy prey after killing the dragon. They were wrong but managed to kill Frost before I was able to finish them off.

Quite the disappointment that I had been such a bastard to get the horse just to have it die a couple of hours later.

To make things worse after travelling on foot for a short amount of time a thug hired by Louis Letrush because I double crossed him. Stupid Orc. Though he could have me in a fight. He got quite a few open wounds from my axe which caused quite the bit of bleeding. He now is lying face down in the mud.

I moved on to Rorikstead as it wasn't far from where I was and I'm going to stay there for the night and tried to make it to Markarth by tomorrow.

#50 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

Day Fourteen

The trip to Markarth has been an eventful one. After leaving Rorikstead I left the wrong way and was heading to Solitude. I quickly realised what I was doing and decided to go through the hills as a short cut.

Bleakwind Bluff was the first placer I encounter enemies on my way to Markarth. A tower that was under the control of the "Forsworn" or something like that. A few of these madmen shouted it as they charged at me. Even some crazed half witch half bird monstrosity that seemed to be fighting with it. I remember hearing tales about the horrid creatures but to actually see one made me feel sick.

After shortly carrying on through the hills there were some camps containing even more Forsworn. One of them was Karthspire camp. Loads of Forsworn were there. Everyone of them died though so they won't be bothering anyone any time soon..

When I was left Karthspire Camp I found Kolskeggr Mine. The mine was recently overrun by the Forsworn and it would have apparently require a large force of guards to clean it out. Took myself and my axe to clear it out.

Was quite a bit of gold ore in that mine as well. Took some of it to stop the Forsworn from coming for it and I did need a bit of gold for the future.

I wonder how many Forsworn could there be? I have just wiped out a few camps of them and as soon as I entered Markarth some man shout "For the Forsworn!" and stabbed some young maiden.

I am going to see the Jarl and ask if there is anything I can do to kill these bastards.

#51 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

I will go fly a dragon or something.... =P

Do you like dragons DX?
Spoiler

Posted Image

#52 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

I'm flying a Dragon... I don't really like them though....

#53 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

Day Fifteen

Well after speaking the Jarl of Markarth. Jarl Igmund told me that the Forsworn were in various locations around the Reach. Some of these places were. Deepwood Redoubt, Broken Tower Redoubt, Sundered Towers and Red Eagle Redoubt. There was also a Dragon nesting at Dragontooth Crater and that it would be helpful if the Dragon was put down before it could cause much damage.

There is probably more locations where the Forsworn are hiding out but they will be found soon.

Cleared out most of these places. All were filled with Forsworn. Surprising how many damned Forsworn idiots there are. Cut threw them all and some more of those Hargravens.

Red Eagle Redoubt did have a strange sword there. Its some strange thing to do with the Forsworn thinking the first Forsworn madman will be back to rule them all soon. I read up on it and pretty much all I need to do is take this sword to Rebel's Cairn and there will be there will be the secret of the Red Eagle tomb.

Nothing much there just a pretty strong Draugr. Killed him obviously. Had another strange sword. Called Red Eagle's bane. Must be the weapon that killed him originally or something.

Nothing really of important. From the use of the sword I got from Red Eagle it appears to be a pretty weak weapon compared to my Elven War Axe.

After returning to Jarl Igmund he asked me to return his Father's shield which was taken from him when he died trying to make peace with the Forsworn when it was still possible.

I said I would do it. Its last known location was at Hag's End which is just above Deepwood Redoubt. Didn't take long to get there but there were quite a few Forsworn determined to stop me. Six Forsworn charged me.

Two of them with bows, three with axes and swords and one with coward magic. The first was too eager and missed when I dodge then didn't see when I forced my axe into their chest.

The second managed to rip open some of my armour but didn't do much damage and wasn't that experienced. Thrown over by his hasty attack left himself open to my axe. Didn't kill him just hit him down to the ground bleeding.

The next was more experienced. Blocking my attacks and striking back when they could. The archers still firing off a few shots when they could. Bouncing off my steel shield.

The coward at the back with magic had more powerful spells that did area effect which would have killed the allies she had. She remained still preparing to strike.

Eventually the last melee Forsworn grew tired and dropped his guard at the right time for me to rip his head off. A quick axe strike flew through the air and cut straight threw.

The archers tried desperately to fire off another arrow but by the time they had the arrow out of the quiver I had my axe to their faces. Both were struck down with a couple of blows.

Now the final opponent. A magic using Forsworn bitch. Fired off lightning into me. Hurt like hell. I ignored the pain and shouted back at them with my voice. Fus Ro was heard across the entire encampment. As the Forsworn magic user fell backwards from my voice I had go close enough with my axe. I beat her down. Hack after hack. The bitch can't get up after that.

I went back to the second Forsworn who was bleeding out and executed the poor bastard with a quite strike to his neck.

I now went to Hag's End which had witches infesting the place and they seemed to be defending a Hargraven monster. The witches died easy but even more cowardly fighting techniques were used.

A magical rune was put down so if someone or something went too close it would explode. Almost kill me with their inability to fight like a true warrior.

This did nothing but fuel my rage as I pressed onto kill the witches. about eight of them infested the small tower but managed to make their mark on me.

As I left the final chamber and went to the top of the tower where the Hargraven was two Ice Wraiths appeared. Both fell easily enough once I hit them. Small little buggers are almost impossible to hit first time.

There was the Hargraven firing balls of fire at me. Nothing but a raged look on my face as I ignored the flames around me and threw my axe into the monsters head. Striking it down to the ground. I walked up and removed my axe to see the Jarl Igmund Father's shield sat there next to a chest.

I picked it up and grabbed a few things out of the chest. Alchemy ingredients, bit of gold and some ingots.

I returned to Markarth and gave the shield back to Jarl Igmund. He was grateful and now will allow me to buy a house in his land if I want it.

Markarth is in a better state now and I think I can go to see Ulfric and become a Stormcloak now.

#54 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

Surprisingly even though the horse was called Frost he didn't seem to have much resistance to frost damage.

Posted Image 
Shadowmere's a badass, can kill ANYTHING! And never dies!

Your owner makes you climb treacherous swamps? Bitch please, my owner FUS Ro Dah's me off the Throat of The World and it doesn't even scratch!

Posted Image

#55 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Why have I never done that before....

There was a glitch on Oblivion. Kill Shadowmere and use them as a portable storage device =P

Could fuck up the game with glitch powers though =P

I put so many pieces of armour into Shadowmere and didn't even weigh him down =P

#56 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

Day Sixteen

Before leaving Markarth I did kill the Thalmor guards and that inquisitor stationed at Markarth from when Ulfric and his men saved the city from the Forsworn just to be stabbed in the backs by the ones that would have once been called brother and sister.

I would have had to go to Cidhna Mine for killing the Thalmor but since I had enough gold on me I paid off my bounty and had my stolen equipment taken from me.

Decided to get a carriage to take me to Windhelm. It's faster and there is less chance of bandits attacking a fast moving carriage. Only cost me forty gold to get there.

Once I made it to Windhelm and went through the gates instantly saw the horrid Dark Elves complaining to some Nords. Damned Dark Elves. We even gave them Solsthiem and yet they still come over to Skyrim seeking to exploit the Homeland of man for themselves.

Pretty much when I Wales on by the Dark Elf asked if I also hated Dark Elves.

She knew the answer before she asked the question.

Then I saw the Palace of the Kings. Wonderful display of Atmoranion sculpture. I am proud to call myself a descendent of their noble bloodline. Most of Windhelm's buildings are ancient and built by the Atmorans when they came from the old land. Atmora.

Ysgramor and the five hundred companions who cleansed the land of the Elves who slaughtered the innocents who came here to live nothing more.

I cannot wait to return the favour for the oppression we have been put under when we go to their homeland and show them why Man shall rule all of Nirn!

But first we need Skyrim. I asked Ulfric if I could join but he directed me to Galmar Stone Fist. Ulfric's second in command. He gave me the task of go over to the Serpent Stone in the north and kill an Ice Wraith for my test.

Was pretty simple but I think it was more showing commitment to the Stormcloaks showing you would go all that way for them. After returning I had to swear an Oath to the Stormcloaks.

I do swear my blood and
honor to the service of Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl of Windhelm and true High King of Skyrim.
As Talos is my witness, may this oath bind me
to death and beyond...
...even to my lord as to my fellow brothers
and sisters in arms.
All hail the Stormcloaks, the true sons
and daughters of Skyrim!

With this Oath I am now part of the Stormcloaks and will return Skyrim to the Nords who will one day take the fight back to the Elves! For Ulfric! For Skyrim! For Sovengarde!

I really should slow down on how much I play because I have done about another six hours of this... Granted some was just random crap but still... Need to write about Horn of Jurgen Windcaller, Being greeted as Dragonborn and learning Dah, Helping the tribe of Orcs and getting Voldrung, Going to kill the Dragon at Kynesgrove....

#57 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

In Hag's End you should've been able to find an advanced set of Dark Brotherhood armour.

Posted Image

#58 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

I thought it only appears when you do the special part of the Dark Brotherhood quest. =P

#59 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

I think it's always there.

Posted Image

#60 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:36 AM

Well I don't really like Dark Brotherhood armour much anyway =P

Change Theme!