247 replies to this topic

#41 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

Vladimir shruggered as he look at ghoul as he then said

"Give me a direction and you'll have your fun" as wait for the ghoul to point him off in the direction of the main building

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#42 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

the ghoul taps your shoulder with a long claw, "come human...I will guide you..There is something there i want."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#43 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

Vladimir shrugged as he then followed the ghoul towards the place he wanted to go into

"sure its not like I have anything to do" said Vladimir as he continued to follow the ghoul

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#44 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

As you sneak into the park it is painfully silent.

The amusement park is empty , but the memories of this old place are evident all around.

You are currently at the parks entrance. You can go to the small world attraction, the wild safari or the fun house

cainsig11.jpg

#45 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

Vladimir looked around as he saw the small world attraction as he then pointed towards it

"why not in there" said Vladimir as he looked at the ghoul as he waited for him to answer or lead the way

#46 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

The attraction is in disrepair.

The water is foetid and stinks with rot. Broken dolls look at you with lifeless eyes as you walk into the hall and the patriarch smiles.

" this is the extent of the old world

cainsig11.jpg

#47 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

"well whatever this place was used for it doesn't really matter" said Vladimir as he looked at one of the dolls as he then continued on trying to find the exit off the ride so that him and the ghoul could continue on

1d100 rolled for a total of: 70 (70)

#48 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

Roll

#49 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

Zaku bump

#50 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

You see something move behind the dolls and you hear a loud crash as one of the ancient animations falls to the earth with a loud clatter .

" ooooo...... A friend is here... Be I. Your toes human."

#51 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

"you set me here to get knowing a friend of yours is here" said Vladimir as he looked back at the ghoul

"I should be flattered" Vladimir then added as he smirked as he started to listen for any sudden movements again to see where this so called friend of the ghouls was coming from

(listening)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 51 (51)

#52 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:22 AM

you manage to see long claws a huge beast moves from row to row, its euyes considering you as the flayer patriarch grins.

"i lead you here for a good reason hunter.......a good one indeed."

cainsig11.jpg

#53 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

" well shit then" said Vladimir as he saw the beast for a moment as he then kept walking as if to avoid it from getting a good position on him

"you know your intentions could be different but it will still look like in the end you just want to see me die" said Valdmir as a smile worked his way onto his face as he kept moving though the ride

(escape the ride)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 74 (74)

#54 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

You manage to evade a claw sent from the shadows and the flayer patriarch laughs.

" come on boy...... Kill that skrate.."

The beast motions at a pair of eyes in the darkness.

#55 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

Vladimir grunted as he then pulled out his pistol and started firing at the eyes in the darkness

1d100 rolled for a total of: 65 (65)

#56 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

There is a horrible scream and the eyes lunge, a massive scythe armed beast slams into you with bone jarring force hurling you into a pile of dolls, sending up a plume of dust.

Suddenly the doorwar opens and a figure peers in, mascots, beloved characters pour through the doorway , their mangled limbs and rotting costumes revealing what they are

#57 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

"well looks like my day got worst" said Vladimir as he then picked himself up and pulled out his whip in one hand and pistol in the other hand as he stood silently for a moment before he started sprinting towards the mascots as he then fire his pistol and started swinging the whip into the crowd

pistol
1d100 rolled for a total of: 64 (64)
whip
1d100 rolled for a total of: 43 (43)

#58 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

Two mascots drop as four more move forward. The felt and eyes hang off by thin threads as your whip cracks, cutting two of the shambling beasts in half.

There is a deafening howl as you see the ghoul that has attacked you flung across the attraction and shatters through a wall as the flayer patriarch snarls, bounding after it

#59 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

"well looks like your reunion didn't go as planned" said Vladimir to himself as he smirked a bit as he began to finish off the ghouls around him so that he could head off towards the the two ghouls fighting each other

pistol
1d100 rolled for a total of: 24 (24)
Whip
1d100 rolled for a total of: 35 (35)

#60 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

Your pistol clicks dry and the whip lodges in the side of the last mascot and it lunges at you, slamming you into the wall and trying to rip at your throat

Change Theme!