Jump to content


Photo

The Blood sings- Vladimir


  • Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#1 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

    Man in the long black coat

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,972 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

Pilot post
  • An_A10_Pilot likes this

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg


#2 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,976 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

You awake with a start, the sheets sticki g to your clammy flesh as the nightmare awakens you.

Irina, your sister and mother to your nephew is in danger, but you can't seem to place her.

She has vanished from the grid and no amount of hiring has found her. Your philactery hangs from your chest quietly, the powdered bone listening in the moonlight as your PDA chimes

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#3 Emporer469

Emporer469

    Merc commander

  • Interrogator
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

Vladimir sighs as he then looks at the PDA and says to himself

"looks like no sleeping for me tonight" said Vladimir as he then picked it up and answered it as he waited for some sort of voice or message to meet his eyes or ears
Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum


#4 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,976 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

" Vladimir .... It's been a long time..."


A dark, sinuous voice whispers.

" this is callera... Asarni rep. Ho siht has made their move. The Prometheus prototype Odin has been awakened and we need you now more than before."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#5 Emporer469

Emporer469

    Merc commander

  • Interrogator
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

Vladimir sighed as he layed back onto his bed as he then spoke

"Well Callera...what do you need me to do then since your waking me at this time of night" said Vladimir as he waited for an answer from the caller
Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum


#6 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,976 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:25 AM

" we need you to stalk that prototype. Dog up information.... We have intelligence that suggests he is working in close proximity to your sister

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#7 Emporer469

Emporer469

    Merc commander

  • Interrogator
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

Vladimir was surprised

"My sister...what do you know about where is she" said Vladimir as he wanted answers mostly about his sister as he then said

"sure I'll take the mission just point me in a direction and I'll get moving" Vladimir then added as he started getting up from his bed and stretch

"so by Dig up...you don't need me to put him down do you" Vladimir finally added as waited for the voice to speak again
Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum


#8 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,976 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

"she is with cain, she has been targeted by ho siht for a gag order...For working on your former squadmate....No we dont want him dead, we want to know his intentions, get him in range, find out his plans."


the pda chimes with a new file.

"all the infor is there my friend...hunt well."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#9 Emporer469

Emporer469

    Merc commander

  • Interrogator
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

"hnn well at least I'll be able to get moving now then" said Vladimir as he put down the PDA as he then moved to put on his cloths, get loaded his weapons and holstered his weapons as he knew this was going to be a long night

he looked out the window as he gazed at the moon for a moment

"hold on Irina...we'll be together soon enough" Vladimir said to himself as he moved to the door
Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum


#10 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,976 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

The night is quiet.

The PDA says that Cain is north from your position.( Florida )

Nothing stirs in the quiet as you can see the twinkling lights of the town that your home borders.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#11 Emporer469

Emporer469

    Merc commander

  • Interrogator
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

Vladimir looks at the town silently as he admire the towns light as he moved towards the town

"well lets begin my mission" Vladimir as he kept moving
Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum


#12 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,976 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

the town is queit at this time of night, but some vendors are open and already getting their stalls open for the day.

An old man, you know him as edmond the fish salesman smiles at you.

"why, your up early vladimir...What woke you from the dead?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#13 Emporer469

Emporer469

    Merc commander

  • Interrogator
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:29 PM

"Nothing much really just moving around cause if a job edmond" said Vladimir as he smiled at the friendly merchant

"If anything I'll probably be gone for a bit so I won't be in town that much" Vladimir then added as he waved and continued walking towards the direction of North
Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum


#14 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,976 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

"wait up Vlad!"

the old man yells, holding a bag.

"at least take some fish sticks! Maggie made them fresh!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#15 Emporer469

Emporer469

    Merc commander

  • Interrogator
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:39 AM

Vladimir stops and looks back at the old man

"sure why not I'll take some edmond and tell Maggie I said Hello" Vladimir replied as he took the fish sticks from edmond and began walking north again as he ate one of the fish sticks
Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum


#16 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,976 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

The fish sticks are hot and savory, homey and delicious.

You move quietly into the night onto the old world highway.

You can see the signs for the tinsey planet in the distance , the sanctum tak fell years back is rumored to be haunted by wraiths if the old world

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#17 Emporer469

Emporer469

    Merc commander

  • Interrogator
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

Vladimir remembers the old rumors well as he looked at the sign for a moment and then sighs as he continues towards the fallen sanctum as his object was in the direction of it as he continues to walk in silence as he made sure his fish sticks were secured and his whip in grabbing distance
Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum


#18 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,976 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

The night grips tightly as you one up on the hill.

The ground fills out in a verdant valley beneath you,. Nestled at the center, almost hidden in the overgrowth of lush growl wht you can see a sign for the sanctum
You can go two ways, the ferry seems to have a functioning boat, or you can hike through the swampland

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#19 Emporer469

Emporer469

    Merc commander

  • Interrogator
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:00 AM

Vladimir considers the two paths and looks towards the swamp as he then started walking towards it as he need to get through this place quickly and not attract attention by turning on and sailing a ferry though the area to alert the local ghouls
Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum


#20 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,976 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

The swamp is thick and dark.

The sounds of the wild meet your ears as you wade through the muck.


It's quiet now are you part some reeds and the walls of the sanctum can be seen in the distance.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg





Change Theme!