Photo

The Back in Black Tour

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#1 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

[spoiler=Mood Setter]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M6kdQtm4wE
[/spoiler]

I'm Back!

If you haven't heard, I'm back, and I'm asking for more! Oh, soo much more...
So challenge me! After Emperor knows how long time, I need some badass battles to get back to my former glory!

All I want is a battle. You decide the rest. Rules, Map, Perks, Restrictions, it's all up to you!

You want me to use a pistol, while you get the rest of the weapons? Sure! Just give me a challenge!
You want to bring your friends and go 8 versus me? BRING IT!

There you have it. Anything you throw at me, I will accept and do my absolute best to make you suffer for it!
So, do you have what it takes to challenge me?

[spoiler=Words of Warning]
I must warn you, after a long time without online gaming, I may be over violent and immodest.
It should also be known that my connection is horrifically bad. There might be lagging. It can almost be guaranteed..

Now you know!
[/spoiler]

Posted Image

#2 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

Nice challenge.

#3 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

Hmmm... Should or should I not. I wonder of you could handle my proposed scenario?
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#4 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

Hmmm... Should or should I not. I wonder of you could handle my proposed scenario?

And I'm wonder if your yet to be proposed scenario could handle me.. :P

Posted Image

#5 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

Full teams each except everyone on your team must kill you, so friendly fire is on, same goes for the enemy team. So 15 guys are hunting you except, you can only kill eight, which means you cannot kill your own team, the enemy team can not kill your team besides killing you, so to summaries this the enemy team and and every other person on your team are hunting you, but you cannot kill any other person on your team. Twice as many people are hunting you. You can only kill half.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#6 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

HA! Now that sounds Interesting! If you can pull together a group, I'm up for it! Sadly, I don't have enough friends to do something like that.. :P

Posted Image

#7 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

I accept your challenge. As for the challenge laid down by agatone, I'm sure that a ragtag team could be pulled together... 
My challenge to you is an all out battle, no restrictions, both of us on top of our game ;)

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#8 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

I would happily join you for that Iron!

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#9 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

Well Fu22y, my Chainaxe has been whining about meeting you again.. :P
Your blood will be a good lubricant! :D

It would be an honor to meet you on the battlefield Metal. I never got to "thank" you properly for my signature... :P

Posted Image

#10 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

Oh, so sweet to meet you on the battlefield once more Fu22y!
But I must confess, I was really surprised by the outcome of our two battles. Seems like I've become better at some things while not playing..

One in a million, right Fu22y?
We will have to do it again sometime, just to confirm that it was a one time freak accident.. :P

Posted Image

#11 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

Didn't even post ours on here.
Me and Iron made sweet love. In which I luckily came out on top. (Don't tell Katty)
;P

Posted Image

#12 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

My chapters in, only need about five more people.

#13 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

HA! Now that sounds Interesting! If you can pull together a group, I'm up for it! Sadly, I don't have enough friends to do something like that.. :P

The Dark Angels will help you out if you give us some notice. We are always looking for a interesting fight. :)

#14 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

Ya can add my name to that list ;)

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#15 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

Didn't even post ours on here.
Me and Iron made sweet love. In which I luckily came out on top. (Don't tell Katty)
;P

Sadly... Catty was there... Catty saw the terrible, terrible thing you call 'sweet love' and believe you me, That gave me some corruptions, thank you very much! ^^
Sweet love... *shivers!*

Posted Image

#16 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

The Dark Angels will help you out if you give us some notice. We are always looking for a interesting fight. :)

Ya can add my name to that list ;)

Let see.. That makes ten Salamanders, four Dark Angels, and an old scabby Long Fang Space Wolf, versus little ol' me...

yesYesYES! HaHAhA! BRING IT ON!!!

Where (on what map) do you want to do this Agatone? You issued the challenge, so you decide all the details. Including what kind of tombstone I will get... :P

Posted Image

#17 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

The Angel Sanguine would be happy to help :P

Posted Image

#18 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

More like eight salamanders, ten would be a luxury to be able to muster at any one time. And now that we probably have enough here are the conditions.

Map: Mechanicum
Perks: off ( to be a bit fair)
Friendly fire: of course on
150 kills

First fourteen to sign up are in.

P.S. not sure what you mean by what kind of tombstone, but suggestions are welcome, and it would be supremely hilarious if Catty came to hunt you.

#19 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

Holy Mother of The Emperor, Agatone! O.o
Well, you honor me by doing this so serious, and I'm expecting an exceptional challenge.. :P

Manofactorum is a bit cruel. You couldn't have chosen a more open map, say, like a desert..? Nah, it's all good. No matter where they are, how many they are, or who they are, I will do my absolute best to kill them merciless!

So to the others, Angels Sanguine and Dark Angels, don't fall behind! As Agatone said, only about fourteen spots left! Pull your forces together, and come face me with the most unfavorable odds ever! :D

And no.. Catty is not joining! Even if we had another Xbox, she would not be allowed to join! That would be suicidal...
Facing fifteen epic warriors alone, sure. Facing Catty. Hells to the NoOoo... :P

Posted Image

#20 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

Iron.... Now that was a really big exaggeration...
Stop make them believe I'm better then I am...
How would that look when they want to face me, and see that I am not that good as you make them believe... Don't lie!
But.. You are correct... I wouldn't face you. I would never dream of defying you, I'm just your lowly apprentice, Master! ^^

Posted Image

Change Theme!