#41 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

IRON!??! MASTER BATMAN!!????!

What have you done? I go to sleep for a couple of hours, and now my two Masters are going to fight each other?
Oh dear God-Emperor... I will be punished when Master Batman wins... Oh dear God-Emperor...

Posted Image

#42 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

IRON!??! MASTER BATMAN!!????!

What have you done? I go to sleep for a couple of hours, and now my two Masters are going to fight each other?
Oh dear God-Emperor... I will be punished when Master Batman wins... Oh dear God-Emperor...

Pay attention Iron K. She said "WHEN Master Batman wins", NOT "if".

Prepare to recite self-deprivating humor in rhyme. :D

You have yourself a challenge Batty!

It will go down like this. Manofactorum, standard arena rules. Everything goes. When the winner is clear, the rap will get sent to the loser by mail, then he shall read it out loud to a party or the like.

I would preferably not have any spectators, since it affects the spawning, but if you wish to have witnesses, so be it.

And this time, the Catwoman won't come to save you.. :P

Counter-proposal. Map and rules are 100% acceptable. Both of us write and post our raps before the match. Witnesses on hand; they simply have to be mature enough to stay out of the duel. Loser recites the winners verses immediately after match. No stalling or postponing. I know you said something about not liking the censor, but I think there's enough flexibility hear for you to have plenty of bad things to say about yourself. ;)
Posted Image

#43 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Well if you would like a 1v1 I am up for it. Word of warning I am pretty shit in 1v1s and I disturb most/all who I speak too =D

You name a time and place. Only rules are I can use my Stalker bottler and can be dressed in Emperors Children or Night Children armour. Do you want to be Chaos?

I have all map DLC so if you want to go to DLC land we can =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#44 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

Batty: Well of course Catty is on your side. :P

Hmm.. I don't like the idea to post them first. Then everyone will already have heard them when the looser recites them. But that's just my thought.

We could always mail them to each other?

DX: Of course I'm up for a battle. Anytime we both is online works for me. :P

Posted Image

#45 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

Yay something to shoot =D Please don't shoot back =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#46 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Good game =D

I lost though =P

Score was Dx 9 - Iron 20

If you ever need some Night Lordly help just ask =D

#47 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

[color=#000000]Batty: Well of course Catty is on your side. :P

Hmm.. I don't like the idea to post them first. Then everyone will already have heard them when the looser recites them. But that's just my thought.

We could always mail them to each other?

PM works fine. That way we can raise any true objections we might have with them before hand. For example, I can make fun of myself all day, but I won't recite anything that talks about my kids. I'm pretty flexible though, and I'm sure you are too. ;)
Posted Image

#48 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

DX: Thanks for a really fun match.
Thou I must say, if you try to give me any more slaneeshi hugs, I will have to turn the melta hose on you... :P

Battybatbat! Now that the rap battle between me and Catty is done (if anyone haven't heard, Catty won, 9 to 7), I can concentrate on our battle. As I understand it, there is a slight(!) time difference between us, so when should we schedule this match, so that it works best for you?

Come with a suggestion or two, and I will see if I can squeeze you into my oh-so-very-open-schedule. :D

Posted Image

#49 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

I believe I'm several hours ahead of you... 6-8 I think.

I need the match to be on a weekend, but I think THIS weekend (JAN 12-13) is too short of notice because we haven't written our raps yet. Next weekend (JAN 19-20) is no good because I have a ski trip on Saturday and 24 hours of duty on Sunday. Is the following weekend (JAN 26-27) acceptable to you? That should give us plenty of time to write, verify that what we have written isn't too offensive for each other, and get ourselves prepped for battle. If that is agreeable to you, then all we have to do is pick a time of day that is reasonable for both of us.
Posted Image

#50 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Well I think everyone needs more Slaaneshi hugs. Well if you used a different "Hose" I would be more than happy to let you turn it on me ;)

If you ever want someone or some people to play with let me know and we can use pew pew guns with Combat stims, mastercrafted Wargear and Favour of the Armoury. Super Slaaneshi powers activate =D

#51 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:55 AM

Have we got enough yet.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#52 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

Sorry mate, as far as I count it, we have 5 out of 15. So we need 10 more.
It is always a problem to get that number of players online, if its not a chapter match. :P

Posted Image

#53 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

Oh By the by Iron when does you want our little game?

The man with The Iron k vs the man with the Metalhead.

MY AXE THIRSTS!

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#54 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Of course I want our match!
Not only do we have to see who of us has the stronger metal, we need to see who's axe is the most blood thirsty!

I will ad you, and we will see when we both appear online! :D

Posted Image

#55 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

Well we shall soon see...

Posted Image

#56 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

Tomorrow Iron. Morrow.

Posted Image

#57 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

Right well Ill probably be able to rope the council in so that may get us to about twelve depending if there in or not. Angels sanguine will help so ill see if I can rope in a few of them as well.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#58 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

hey ill be down for a 1v1 whenever i get my internet fixed iron add me and ill hit you up next time im on. 
p.s. you might want to bring something bigger than an axe;)
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#59 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Well, there has been some time now. I'm still waiting on Brother Agatone's challenge, but when I think about the able warriors that have signed up for the battle, I really don't mind waiting.. :D

Metal: It was a good set of matches, but we need to do a proper match sometime, so that we can see who has the true mastery of the axe!

Don't think I have forgot about you SpecSlaughter! I'm still looking forward for our little match, so that I can show you that it's not the size of the axe that counts, but how hard you swing it! :P

And last, but not least:

Battybatbat!
Time runs when you're trying to rhyme with "pathetic"... This weekend, its finally time for our little rap battle! So, I thought I would set up the time with you. Since we have a "slight" time difference, and I don't know what time zone you're in, I thought you would get the opportunity to propose a time first. My time zone is +1.

If not, I do know when the Raven Guard perform it's secret training, so I would know when to look for you... :P

(To tell the truth, I haven't written anything yet, but you will have it in good time before the battle..)

Posted Image

#60 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

And last, but not least:

Battybatbat!
Time runs when you're trying to rhyme with "pathetic"... This weekend, its finally time for our little rap battle! So, I thought I would set up the time with you. Since we have a "slight" time difference, and I don't know what time zone you're in, I thought you would get the opportunity to propose a time first. My time zone is +1.

If not, I do know when the Raven Guard perform it's secret training, so I would know when to look for you... :P

(To tell the truth, I haven't written anything yet, but you will have it in good time before the battle..)[/color]

Well... so far I have only written the sample I posted here earlier... But that only took a few minutes so I know I can come up with more in time for our duel. I think before/after our Chapter Practice would work... although that's something crazy like 3-4am for you if I am not mistaken.

I don't know the relation of my current time zone to GMT, but at the time of this post it is currently 1am in Korea, 10am in Texas, 11am in New York. As long as we fight on the weekend, I can flex to a reasonable hour for you. All I know is there needs to be plenty of witnesses to hear you recite this epic rap about my greatness and your inadequacy as a contender against my might. ;)
Posted Image

Change Theme!