71 replies to this topic

#61 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

as you walk into the cargo bay you set eyes on a tiny rusted shuttle, with a pilot circling around like minnow to a shark. The Inquistor stands cloaked to one side, next to a large box. He beckons you over

"Pray remind me of the equipment you asked for?" he asks as you draw close

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#62 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

Pandora was starting to get annoyed. She did not know how the Inquisitor had taken away the equipment that had been placed in the foot locker. Though she had do admit, he had done it well, for she had not noticed it. Or maybe it was that Empath's fault..?
"I'm guessing you have allot on your mind, so here is what equipment I had been granted:
- Knife
- Arbitrator class Shockmaul
- Pistol, with non-lethal ammunition
- Pump-action shotgun, with non-lethal ammunition
- Medkit
- A bunch of Manacles
- A remote detonated explosive collar
- Field Rations
- A couple of flares
- Spending cash, 3500

This time, I want to keep them! At least until the end of the mission... Sir."

Posted Image

#63 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

"good, I was just making sure that we did not leave anything in the footlocker" He smirks, and then beckons you over towards the viewport.

looking out you can see a small green world, one that looks as ripe as any argi-world that you have ever seen. Shoes are going to be ruined...

#64 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

"After an Iho-stick and a recaff I might see the 'fun' part in this, but now it's to early for that!" Pandora says to both the fact they have been in her room and the world out there...

It's not that she was afraid of ruin her shoes, it was always fun to go shopping for new ones, so that didn't matter so much. The problem is what will happen when she's a decimeter shorter and how that will affect her fighting skills. She was used to have those centimeters extra while kicking someones ass...

"Okay, I guess I will get some information about where to meet You, with Your guy?" she said while she went through her plan in her mind...

Posted Image

#65 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

"He will meet you in the main city's spaceport, and from there he will provide transport to your objective. I sense that the transport is ready to leave now, is there anything else you need before you depart to the surface?" The inquisitor says from beside you.

#66 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Spoiler

#67 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

"I'm good to go, fit for fight! And I won't earn any money by standing here and chatting to you, now will I?" Pandora says with a confident smile, and turns to walk towards the transport.
"Have the money ready!" She shouts over her shoulder with a wave of her hand.

Posted Image

#68 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:40 AM

"Emperor be with you" the inquisitor says solemnly as you board the transport. Under his breath he mutters "It will be needed, i fear"

Once in the transport you strap in, and the pilot feathers the engines, carefully maneuvering the shuttle through the blast shield doors. Once through he applies throttle and you are soon hurtling through the void down towards the planet Barbas below. When he touches down on the surface, you see that the capital city is not half the muddy hellhole that you had expected. The shuttle departs, leaving you alone on the planet.

Before long, a transport arrives, and a man steps out, and walks towards you
"Ma'am, I have been bidden to convey you to the spaceport?" he says, indicating that you should enter the transport

#69 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:27 AM

"I don't care if you take me to the prison, a strip-club or a bar, as long as you take me from this dirty mud.."
She says while trying to save her shoes from the worst of it.
Even though it wasn't that bad, she still don't enjoy it. She knows exactly how much the shoemaker want for repair her shoes, she's been there before..

She enter the transport.

Posted Image

#70 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

The driver enters, and after checking his mirrors, he pulls out into the main flow of traffic. The next half hour passes uneventfully, and then before you know it, the shape of the spaceport looms overhead. The transport glides to a slow halt.

"Will that be all ma'am?" the driver asks

#71 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

Spoiler

#72 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

"Well can you tell me which shuttle I have to take to get to the space station 'Epitome of dusk'?
Oh, and if you ever call me ma'am again, I will give you a reason to be called it from now!" Pandora answer the driver.

Posted Image

Change Theme!