71 replies to this topic

#41 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

"So rude, you know, I thought that being a lady - you might have a little more respect for the men aboard this vessel and what we do. Ungrateful wench!" he stands angrily and in a low tone whispers

"This wont be the end of this, I can assure you. There are bigger and more important things at stake than your pay packet. You are nothing in this game, a pawn, expendable, and I suggest you chose the right side lest you find yourself in the dead kind of situation." and with that he leaves the table, taking his plate and yours

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#42 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

Pandora starts to be really pissed off by this moron!

*Does he really think that I became one of the best by being an idiot?* She thinks to herself.
*On top of that he's threaten me? Oh no*

In pure rage Pandora catches up with the empath, and try to smack his face down in the nearest table!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image

#43 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

As you approach the man twists, and simply glares at you - but the pain is overwhelming and you stumble to the floor. The man leaves, and after a few minutes you feel strong enough to stand. You think it odd however, that a simple empath has such strong powers

#44 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Pandora curses when she finally feels that she can stand again.
"Damn Warp-licking son of a hive-rat!"

Both irritated that she didn't smacked him down, and angry cause she was the one put to the floor, she started to walk out from the canteen, to find a cabin.

Posted Image

#45 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

you don't have long to wait, and soon find a cabin which has been assigned to you. Settling in you notice that there are already some of the items that you requested in a footlocker at the end of the bed.

#46 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Spoiler

Pandora goes through her equipment, taking some time to find the best way of equipping the gear, so it will be easy to reach, and not hindering her movement.

*Well, all this gear doesn't make my figure look that good, but it will work... Hmm.. Maybe I should get a greatcoat to cover and hide everything..* She think while taking them off, and put them back in the footlocker.
*they can be there for now...*

After that, she search through the cabin after surveillance equipment such as listening devices, cameras, or the God-Emperor knows what kind of things the Inquisition may have in her cabin..

*I still don't trust them.. Just look at the warpdust-snorting empath. There is something strange with him... Probably to much time in that immaterium place... Wondering what that says about the Inquisitor by having one of those as a minion...* She thinks while she search.
*Anyway, I don't think the Inquisitor need to have surveillance equipment, but I always check, and this is no exception...*

Spoiler

Posted Image

#47 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

your stringent search unearths nothing but a few rust marks on the floor, no surveillance equipment, or anything of the sort. While in this cabin, they are not listening in

#48 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

When Pandora had assured herself that there is nothing in the room, she locks the door just to make sure it's locked.

*So.. What shall I do know? Sit-ups or try to get some sleep...?
Sleep is probably best.. It will hopefully take away a few hours from this damn trip!*
She think while laying in the bed.

Posted Image

#49 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

just before you can genuinely sleep, there is a small knock on your door

#50 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

*Of course!*
Pandora sigh when she get up from the bed.

She stand herself in a 'combat-ready' position, and open the door.

Posted Image

#51 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

to your horro, it's the empath from earlier. You attempt to rush him, but a strong force gently pushes you back.

"Please," he speaks in a calm tone "Don't be hasty. I think that we may have gotten off to the wrong start earlier, in the mess hall. I'm here to see if I can somehow make amends?"

#52 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Pandora talks to him trough clenched teeth.
"Why would you do that? What's the reason to try to come to me again?"
But if you really, really want to 'make amends' let me shove your teeth down your throat with my fist!"

She is black in her eyes by anger against him, and really, really don't like being pushed around!

"You think I'm a stupid idiot, and you threaten me... Give me one good reason why I should listen to you!" She say while she struggle against the invisible force to try to reach him.

Posted Image

#53 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

"I am not here as your enemy, merely here to make an apology." he says, and relaxes the force against you to show that he indeed is here to do no harm "I am a loyal servant of the imperial inquisition, and my duty is to purge chaos where and when it may be found. There is no threat within you, so why would we fight?"

#54 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

"Because you have snorting to much warp-dust?" Pandora says.
"So, what you say now is that you, and the Inquisitor is on the same side... That still don't explain why you want to have something without His knowing. And want me to get it for you."

She looks at him, and try to calm down a bit, but without success.

"I know you hide something. You don't need to be a ....warp-hugging... empath to feel that.
So, the question is, what are you hiding?"

Posted Image

#55 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

"I merely didn't want the inquisitor to know, as the retrieval of this trinket is far too menial to have come to his attention." the empath tries to smile reassuringly "I am not snorting warp dust, no one on this ship could without the inquisitor knowing. Please, don't make assumptions about my motives."

#56 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

"I don't care about your motives. Or anything else about you for that matter. But I do care about why you don't take my no as a no." Pandora says, pretty annoyed now that he doesn't leave her alone!

"Now, get out!" she says and shows him that she want to close the door after him.
*Empath, pffh. If he was a good empath he wouldn't have come back. He would have known her feelings about his 'mission'.* she thinks to herself.

Posted Image

#57 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

"Okay, just be aware that every action has a reaction." He smiles grimly to himself as he leaves the room, once again... you are alone

#58 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

*Well he should be glad my reaction wasn't to punch his face inside out!* she thinks when he's gone.
*I guess that wasn't the last time i saw him...*

She's so angry after his visit, so no meaning to go to bed again. Instead she started to do sit-ups on the floor!

When she had done a couple of them, she started to feel a bit better in mood.
After she did them all she hit the shower before she went to bed.

Posted Image

#59 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

when you awake, you are aware that the intercom is bleeping. you move over and press it

"We are approaching barbas M'lady, the inquisitor bids that you meet him in the cargo bay before you depart. all the gear will be there."

#60 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

"On my way!" she says while yawns.
She makes her ready and walks to the cargo bay.

Posted Image

Change Theme!