71 replies to this topic

#21 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

"Damn, that's a fine shopping list there woman" the armorer smiles as he disappears for the moment.

He returns, bundling all the gear that you had asked for onto a table.
"Everything is there, I even took the liberty of including some field rations, and a couple of flares as well." He pauses and then pulls out a chip "3500 creds, all secured for your expense. Be careful though, anything we think isn't needed will be taken from your payment at the end of the mission. Understand?" he glares sternly at her

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#22 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

For the first time since Pandora ended her career as an Arbitrator, she now felt like she was back in the Arbitrator-school with the teacher there... He also stared strictly at her when he was talking to her.. 'Don't do that, follow this lines and structures and jadajadajada...' Suddenly she had an extremely lust to kick the Armorers ass just for giving her regulations, but took a deep breath when her eyes became cold as ice and her smile disappear. After the deep breath she answer him automatically:
"10-4, Sir!"
Then she curse in her mind for still using that when someone gives her rules and regulations...

Posted Image

#23 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

The armorer smirks and then says
"go on, get you high heel clad, man-whooping ass outa my armory. Head out and meet with the inquisitor"

#24 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

"Are You hitting on me?" She say when she equip herself with the things from the table.
"Thank You for Your help." She says, still with the cold in her eyes.
She turns on her heels and out to find the Inquisitor again...

Posted Image

#25 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

after what seems like ages of walking, through each and every room, you realise that the inquisitor cannot be found
+until I want to be+ he announces in your mind, lifting his psyker magic so that you can see him sat in the corner of the room.
"Be careful out there, many of the enemies we face may be in league with people with abilities like mine, just without the training or the noble purpose. Remember at all times, chaos presses against each and every one of us, searching for vessels so that they may plague the righteous. Are you ready to commence with the mission?"

#26 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

"So You suggest me to look out for Psykers and Demons? Like I've never done that before.. Sir!" she says after she shivers from the voice in her head again!

"Well, I'm not making money staying here chit-chatting with You, Sir... So, yes, I'm ready!"

Posted Image

#27 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

The inquisitor smiles, a shallow and meaningless gesture - the comment about psykers and demon clearly torments him with some terrible memories.

"Then we will take a shuttle to my ship immediately, and make way for barbas. I am getting most tired of this planet and the nightclub we commandeered." He holds out a hand for you, a gentleman's gesture.

#28 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

Pandora never asks questions about personal life. Mostly because she never have felt that she cares about it, but when she see the Inquisitor suffer she lost her train of thoughts for a second..

When he holds out a hand for her, she lost it even more, and for the first time ever she just stands there with no ironical or sarcastically thing to say... Honestly, she has nothing at all to say.

So, in pure shock she follows his directions silently...

Posted Image

#29 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

He takes her hand ever so gently, and leads her into the back of a waiting shuttle. When they are both strapped in, the pilot guns the engines, and the shuttle lifts; the ground below falling beneath them fast. Soon a roar of thermal energies can be heard washing over the shuttle, as it passes through the atmosphere, and approaches a small and stealthed frigate. Inside, the doors open, and the inquisitor smiles
"Welcome to my ship, pandora, please find yourself a cabin, and make yourself comfortable. I shall be on the bridge if you have any questions regarding the mission. We should reach Barbas by tomorrow." he says and then leaves for the bridge

#30 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

Thanks the God-Emperor that the shaky flight in the flying tin can is over.
Even though she just switched to another, bigger ship, in the end, it's just a bigger flying tin can. She feel like she has more 'solid ground' here though, but tomorrow is still too far away.

When she feel that she will not fall if she's moving, she start to walk her way carefully, to the canteen to see if they by any chance serve something else then the disgusting ration-packs that don't taste anything at all...

Posted Image

#31 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

when you enter the canteen, you notice that it is nothing more than an auto-dispenser and a few tables and benches, occupied here and there by a few crew members. In one corner, the armorer can be seen with a large tray of standard issue nutritional sludge.

#32 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

Pandora turn around to make her away to a 'training-room' instead.
*If I'm going to eat that without throwing up, I need to be exhausted...* she think

*And that is probably a good thing to be anyway after this crazy day...
A knock-out, an Armorer that makes me go straight back to school, and an Inquisitor that gives me head-ache, and show feelings... I guess I'm not the only one who would be a bit tense after that...*

Posted Image

#33 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

A man on a bench looks directly at you. As he does, you can almost feel your skin crawl. He beckons you over.
"you do make it easy for a psyker to sense you, you know" the man says "I'm an empath and I can just feel your emotions right here, like some potent brew. It gives an interesting psy-aura you know. Here have some real food" and with that he pushes a plate of steaming meat towards you. It smells delicious

#34 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

"Hey, if I wanted you to know how I felt, I would have told you! But sure, if this give me dinner, I will not complain..." Pandora say, still a bit uncomfortable.

"So, is there anywhere at all I can go where my personal 'space' won't be breached? Or is that what you want to talk about while I eat?" She ask as she seat herself in a half lotus.

Posted Image

#35 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

"private? The inquisitor is a alpha-minus psyker, I don't think there is anything anyone can keep from him in this vessel" the man says and laughs "but he wouldn't pry. I have worked for him for years and he understands that there are some things, some minds, which shouldn't be rifled through. So you're the one they hired for this mission eh? Got what it takes?"

#36 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

"If I got what it takes is unseen yet." Pandora says with a smile.
"But, I'm hired for a job, and they will not pay me if I fail, so I will definitely give it my best try!"
She looks down on the plate with the meat he had pushed to her and say
"I can't understand how they can call the protein-crap 'food'... I need a piece of meat once a day to be satisfied" She say grateful to him as she digs in.

Posted Image

#37 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

"Hey listen, there is something that I think you could help me out with," he says, before looking around slyly and lowering his voice "The man that you have been ordered to track down has a trinket on him, and amulet of sorts. Superstitious nonesense, but he took it from me when we last crossed paths and I would dearly love it back - prefferably without his lordship knowing. I'd pay well, I can assure you. so what do you say?"

#38 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

Pandora look at him and almost making her suffocate on her food...
A quick glimmer in her eye flashes and she smiles interesting...

"First off, You just told me He knows everything around here...
Second.. The question isn't what you will pay me to do it... Oh no...
The question is, how much will you pay me for NOT going straight to the Inquisitor and tell Him?"

Then her smile disappear for a second.
"Well it's tempting, but I have too many things that's on game here.
Not only that He can read me as an open book, He can probably read my target even better.
I will not steal from him and then hand him over to a Psyker Inquisitor. Are you out of your mind?
Besides, I don't take contract that conflicts with my current." She say factually.

"But I don't care if you go in and steel from him when my job is done!
But if you try something when he's in my hand, I can assure you that it's not my pain you are going to feel.
It's your own!" she says when eating up...
"Thank you for the dinner." she smiles at him.
"Was it anything else or can I leave this 'date' now?"

Posted Image

#39 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

"Oh please, don't be hasty" he says, placing a hand on your arm to restrain you from rising "It is but a small trinket to me, nothing of concern to the inquisitor. It would not conflict with the mission he has given you at all, merely complement it. Afterall earning a nice sum of money on a secondary objective isn't to shabby now is it?"

#40 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

Pandora look at his hand on her arm and then stare in his eyes.
"I don't do secondary objectives!" she say with a voice cold as steel, and he didn't have to be an empath to understand what she felt right then.
"I only do primary objectives!
A no is a no, and if you don't understand that, I can tattoo it in your forehead with the heel of my shoe.
Or make a new amulette out of your balls that you can carry around your neck! Do I make myself clear?" She say.

Then the smile come back again...
"But I need to say, desperation doesn't suit you.
Now, take your hand off me if you don't want me to shove it up your arse!"

Posted Image

Change Theme!