71 svar till detta ämne

#1 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 26 november 2012 - 07:48

you awake, not recalling totally where you are. On the floor, of a nightclub... and then it all comes flooding back: the target, the chase, and then the strange man who made everything go black. The same man who is kneeling next to you right now!

"Apologies, I usually try to make a better first impression with the ladies" he chuckles "but then, you could only be described as a lady by gender, i think. Your record and reputation precede you Ms McCain, and you have some abilities which I feel you could use to the benefit of the imperium."

He pauses, and then stands, moving over to the window, and looking out over the New Mumba Bay.
"There is a man that I need finding, and I think that your skill sets are what I need to get this job done. His name is Byren Thas, and he is an underhiver shit-lord. Please excuse such language, but this flea pit has cost me three good men already, which Is where you can make the difference... What say you?"

Spoiler

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#2 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 26 november 2012 - 08:28

Pandora stands up, brushes off the dust from the clothes and listen to the man while lighting a Iho-stick.
After he is finished talking she look a moment at him, before taking a puff from the stick...

"First off, it's Pandora.
And don't you worry about the impression, it was a pretty good one because you manage to take me down.
But, now answer me this, Who the frak are you, and why should I not kick your ass after you knocked me down and made me loose my target?"

Posted Image

#3 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 26 november 2012 - 08:55

+because kicking my arse would damn near be impossible+ The inquisitor mind pulses to you

"Now we understand each other a little better, the... Inquisition would, like, your help"

#4 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 26 november 2012 - 09:19

"Damn!" She says out loud. A little shaken up after the sudden voice in her head. "Well, that's a really good reason!"

"Okay, so You need my service, but You do know that I don't work for free, right?
Because You have already cost me a minor fortune in Thrones when You made me miss my target.
But You being an Inquisitor, I'm guessing that You have deep enough pockets to afford me." She says with a dangerous smile!
"So, who is this 'Byren Thas' guy? Are You going to share some information or will You send me out blind?
Just so we get it clear, IF I take this job, I will do it MY way... Your way has apparently not worked so good the last three times. You get Your guy, more or less alive, and I get my payment. Are we clear? ...Sir?"

Posted Image

#5 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 27 november 2012 - 06:00

"You will be paid upon the completion of your services, and we expect the best for what we might end up paying you." The inquisitor chuckles "Don't think about crossing us though, there isn't anywhere that you could hide from us if you do..."

"Now, what do you say?"

#6 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 27 november 2012 - 07:37

"That goes for You to, Sir! No crossing..."
She continue with a dangerous glimmer in her eyes.
"So, what can You tell me about this 'Byren Thas'?"

Posted Image

#7 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 27 november 2012 - 08:36

"Don't presume to think that you can intimidate me, 'pandora', I've been to worlds and seen things that would even make you blanch." He retorts.

"Now then," He says in a happier tone "Thas is underworld scum, he has been flitting on and off of our radar for awhile now, and we could do without him. Problem is, he's a rogue trader, and therefore is more than difficult to locate, and even more so to dispose of. We would like you to hunt him down, dead or alive is the term I think? Preferrably alive, so we can question him, but a corpse will be very welcoming as well. Understand?"

#8 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 27 november 2012 - 09:30

"Sounds good to me. Then I will need a couple of things from you. First off, I would like to know where I shall start looking for him, and then I have a 'small' list of equipment I will going to need. Then you will have your man alive and well. Well, alive at least." She say when she put out her Iho-stick.

Posted Image

#9 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 28 november 2012 - 08:00

"The man is somewhere on a space station called the 'Epitome of dusk' which is currently in the middle of an asteroid field in the outskirts of the Thandros subsector. The space station is vast, and full of many illegal trades, which suits him fine." The inquisitor says "hand me that list, so that I may tell my armourer what to bring you, within reason of course."

#10 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 28 november 2012 - 10:14

"Within reason? Aww, so I can't ask for a Penthouse in the Hive-spires? Or a private battle-cruiser? Well.. Better get down to business then." Pandora says with a thoughtful expression.

"A knife wouldn't be wrong. And I would like to have a shockmaul. Arbitrator class of course.
A medkit, A bunch of manacles and an explosive collar with remote detonation, just in case. A pistol and a pump-action shotgun, with non-lethal ammunition. If that is within reason, Sir." She says.

"Oh, and of course I'm going to need spending money..." She adds, while smiling...
"How shall I take me to the space station? It's a pretty long travel."

Posted Image

#11 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 29 november 2012 - 02:29

"Most of those requests seem reasonable, " the inquisitor smiles. "Now, about getting to the space station - obviously we can't jet you in so what we're going to do is accompany you to a small farming planet called barbas. You'll be able to find transport to the station from there?"

#12 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 29 november 2012 - 04:42

"Oh great! Just what I want... Get my shoes dirty by Grox-shit... What am I not doing to earn my money.." She says more to herself then to the Inquisitor.
"Oh, right. You being an Inquisitor, could you hook me up with some of those mesh armor I've heard so mu...little about? That would be just great, I need an armor that doesn't 'slow me down'...

I guess I can make my way from there, even though You do not believe it I am a lady, and those Grox-boys might need to see a real one at least once.. Even though I don't doubt they would prefer their Groxes and harvest machines over me." Pandora's dangerous smile is back again.

Posted Image

#13 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 01 december 2012 - 08:25

+you are playing a dangerous game 'pandora'. I am be hiring you, but stepping beyond what is reasonable will return the full wrath of the inquisition upon you+

"If you would like to make your way to the armoury, I'm sure that the arrangements for weapons and equipment will have been made" the inquisitor replies, with a smile much more dangerous than your own

#14 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 02 december 2012 - 09:09

"Oh Frak. Please stop doing that, You will give me a head-ache.." She say when the voice in her head appears again.

"Well.. It was worth a try..." She say when she break the eye-contact with the smiling Inquisitor..
"So, where can I find this armory You talking about?"

Posted Image

#15 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 09 december 2012 - 01:16

out of this room, and down the corridor to the left. I know that this was once a nightclub, however, it has been turned into a temporary base of operations. If we don't have what you need, then you will have to wait until we return to my ship, and then we can properly outfit you.

#16 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 11 december 2012 - 07:52

"Okay, lets go do some 'shopping' at the armory then" she says when she walks out from the room.
"And, if we don't meet each other before, I see You when I have Your man and You have my money."
She walks out from the room, and towards the armory.
*Once a Nightclub.... Wonder if they have any booze left..* she thinking while walking.

Posted Image

#17 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 17 december 2012 - 08:51

sadly, the inquisitor seems to know you too well and along the way to the armoury, there is nary a drop of precious liquids to be found. The armoury itself is little more than a disused ablutions block, with a solid iron door, and an even more solid armorer.
"what'll it be love?" he asks

#18 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 26 december 2012 - 06:38

Cursing over the absence of booze Pandora walks up to the armorer.
"I'm here to collect some equipment promised by the Inquisitor" she says with a playful smile.

Posted Image

#19 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 31 december 2012 - 06:18

"You'll have to run me through what you want again, love" the armorer says "Sometimes what the inquisitor says and what the agent actually wants are a little far between "

#20 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • 1 344 inlägg

Postad 01 januari 2013 - 07:55

"I can imagine.." Pandora says with a thoughtful smile.
"Well, this is what I and the Inquisitor agreed upon: A knife, an Arbitrator class Shockmaul, a pistol and a pump-action shotgun with non-lethal ammunition. A medkit, a bunch of manacles. Hmm.. Lets see.. What else was it? Oh yes, and a remote detonated explosive collar.
And then it was the case of spending money, but we never agreed on a sum.."

Posted Image

Change Theme!