76 replies to this topic

#61 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:11 AM

Just read threw and catch up and i have to say this is awesome :) makes me want to write a story involving others characters from around the forums.

Keep up the great writing brother!

please brother, write something even if it a small short story, you never know, maybe something small will end big :)

Posted Image

#62 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:09 AM

Just read threw and catch up and i have to say this is awesome :) makes me want to write a story involving others characters from around the forums.

Keep up the great writing brother!

please brother, write something even if it a small short story, you never know, maybe something small will end big :)

Will do indeed brother. Once i finish up some backstory for the chapter i am working on that will be my next project. Feel free to check out the quick back story i had posted up on here and tell me what you think. Sons of The Thousand :)

Anyways again keep up the good work love the story :)
"Do Ut Des." - Roman Prayer

#63 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

Bump

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#64 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:25 PM

Open bump

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#65 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

Thanks for opening the thread Priest :)

Chapter 10

Gerhart walk to Phoenix and the rest of the 5th squad, with the rest of the Crimson Fists force walking behind him. The streets were filled with ork corpses and the ruins of the looted tanks. The guardsmen were stabbing and killing any orks that remain alive.

“Brother Captain” said Phoenix, placing his right fists on his chest
“Brother Phoenix, I hope our delay didn’t give you much trouble” said Gerhart as he extend his arm to embrace his brother
“None captain” said Phoenix as he grab his captain arm
“Brother Phoenix, I hear you have some troubles with tanks” said The Chaplain Jarhead as he approach the two Fists
“Yes brother, thank you for the assist” said Phoenix
At the end of the street the guardsmen that were send to find the anti tanks weapons appear, with the weapons in their possession
“COWARDS” yell the Commissar “COME HERE AND FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT”
“Commissar” said Captain Gerhart. The commissar turns his attention to the Astarte, unexpected by his call. “That won’t be necessary, their delay was on my command, I didn’t want to spent ammo or risk the weapons in the battle, my forces were enough to deal with the threat”
“Yes my lord, as you command” said the commissar

“Let me introduce myself captain, I’m Lord Commissar Hector, I was place in charge of the defenses of the city gates and walls”
“I m captain Gerhart of the Crimson Fists 3rd Company, tell me commissar who is in command of the Imperial guard on this planet?”
“That would be Coronel Francisco, my lord”
“And where is the coronel?”
“He is at the city palace, coordinating the defenses of the planet”
“then we better make our way there commissar”

Commissar Hector open the doors of the command room and behind walk Gerhart with Chaplain Jarhead, Tech-marine Apulo, champion Aries and Veteran sergeant White behind him. Every pair of eyes in the room turn to see the space marines, it was obvious that some didn’t knew of the arrival of the crimson fists. Gerhart try to located the coronel, when he saw a fat man stading next to the command table, the fat man approach Gerhart to greet him, Gerhat walk to him with the rest of the fists behind him.

Commissar hector stood between Gerhart and the fat man
“Let me introduce Captain Gerhart of the Crimson Fists” said Hector, “captain, this is Governor Hugo, he is the system Governor”
“It is quite the pleasure to meet you captain” said the fat governor, “with your aid the orks won’t stand a chance, the mighty angels of death have come to bring a end to my troubles”
“I’m here to see the coronel, not you governor” said Gehart
The governor was shock, It was clearly the first time in his life that someone spoke like this to him
“Take me to the coronel, commissar” said Gerhart, pushing aside the fat governor

Hector took Gerhart to a man standing at the command table, the man was tall for a human and in great shape for a imperial guard coronel of this sector, his face hardened by battles and his hair was white.
“This is—“ said Hector, but was interrupted by the coronel
“I will introduce myself Hector” said the Coronel, “I am Coronel Francisco de Miranda of the 21st Sucre Guard Regiment, I am sorry I didn’t rush to greet you Captain, but I have more pressing matter at hand”
“It is understandable coronel, tell me how is the situation across the planet” Said Gerhart
“a month ago, it was worse, the ork tide was pushing the PDF by the day, with the arrival of the 21st, we have been able to maintain and even push back a little the orks, but their numbers don’t seem to stop, is this keep going for another month or two, the orks in the nearby systems will come to join the fight”
“Where are the orks coming from?” ask Gerhart
“They are coming from the Amazon jungle, the biggest jungle in the planet and in the system, from there they have march against the nearby cities. I deploy the regiment as a holding line in front of the cities, with your arrival, we were avail to push the horde that manage to break through the line”
“Then the situation is not as bad as we were told them” said Gerhart
“If we don’t kill the leader soon and disperse the main horde, it will be worse” said Apulo
“Do you have info on the ork leader” ask White
“Only that he haven’t left the jungle, we have no intel, we don’t even know where the main ork camp is located, we know is inside the jungle, but the giant trees block everything and the scouts we send never return”
“Worry not, the damn ork will meet their end by our Fists” said White
“Coronel, I will be taking command of the imperial forces in this planet” said Gerhart
“I know captain, we received a message regarding your arrival, I will follow your every orders, I have prepared a air force base for you and your men” said Coronel Francisco
“Good, my men will move to the base.” Said Gerhart, “White take the fists to the base and established a base of operations, prepared for the arrival of the Thuderhawks, Jarhead go with him. Apulo, Aries, I want you both to go and inspect the Defenses of the city and move to the front line to see the defenses there”
The four crimson fitst nods their heads in responses
“Serve the Emperor” said Gerhart
“Honor the third” said the Four space marines

Sorry for the late late late late late update on the story :P

Posted Image

#66 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:05 AM

Bump

if someone doest post soon, I WILL BURN EVERY PAGE!!!!!

just kidding, but seriously post something dammit ( :P )

Posted Image

#67 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:16 AM

I liked it.:D

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#68 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:19 AM

Bout damn time, really enjoyed it brother.

Posted Image

#69 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:42 AM

thank you, a simple comment was all i need it to keep writing :P

if i dont get love, i dont write

Posted Image

#70 Sammael

Sammael

Master of Sanctity, Keeper of the Word

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:49 PM

Great job, Grim, really. Kick ass job. Full homo.
Serving Emperor and Imperium since Apr 2012.
Posted Image

#71 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

Glad to see this story is still going. Though with my lack of affiliation with the Night Lords now I may have lost my chance to be in it.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#72 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

your character is still in Nox, the story wont change, you will remain a "fist" like baek and the story arch will continuo as planned :)

only a few changes were made, nothing else was change

Posted Image

#73 Seraphim Maul

Seraphim Maul

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Nice, I enjoyed it

Posted Image

"Consider that your lack of fear, strikes fear into the heart of your enemy. Serve the Emperor, Honor the 4th and Strike from the Sky"

#74 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

Part Two

Whispers in the Shadows

Chapter 11

Veteran Sergeant White was standing on the empty airstrip, he remove his helmet and turn his gaze to the sky, He saw the coming Thunderhaws, in them were the equipment of the fists, the Rhino transport, the predators tanks of the company and the mighty land raider, “Avenger”, a land raider that has been with the 3rd company since the fiefdom of rynn world was given to the Crimson Fists.
The thunderhaws landed on the field, the great doors open and servitors start to appear out of the thunderhaws.

“Let’s start getting these vehicles combat ready” said White

The crimson fists start moving to the rhinos and predators tanks, awakening the spirits of the vehicles, letting them know that a battle was soon to come

“Move the Avenger to the base of the control tower, place the rest of the vehicles in the hangar” order White

Two predator tanks were move to the main gate of the base in a defensive position and the rest of the vehicles were move to the hangars of the base.

“Brother White, how is deployment going?” ask Chaplain Jarhead over the vox
“All good brother, I already move the vehicles to their places”
“How many vehicles did Gerhart decide to deploy?”
“He send the Avenger alone with 4 predator tanks, 4 rhinos and 2 land speeders, the rest are still in the battle barge and are to be deploy only if needed”
“Has brother Apulo and Aries report in?” ask white
“No brother they must still be in route to the frontlines” said Jarhead
“Understood, I will continue with the deployment, I will have this base operational soon”

Apulo and Aries arrive with at the command bunker locate in the front lines of the battle.
Aries grab one of the guardsman, “Who is in command here?” ask Aries, the man was shaking in terror, he didn’t expect to be grab by a Space marine, the man only was only able to rise his arm, shaking as the rest of his body, the man pointed to a women at the far side of the bunker, looking through the window of the Bunker

Apulo and Aries move to the women, the women quickly turn to greet the newly arrive.
“I’m mayor Arriana, Coronel Francisco send me here to lead the Sucre Guard on the field”
“I´m Apulo of the Crimson Fists and this is Brother Aries, we are here to inspect your defenses and improve them with our firepower” Apulo turn to see Aries face, “That reminds me, contact Jarhead to see how is the deployment going and how long should we wait before the supplies arrive”
Aries nod and walk away

“Come with me please” said Mayor Arriana. She presses a button and a holographic image appears at the table. “As you can see we have place several artilleries at the rear, they have kept the orks at bay so far, those that manage to cross the field without getting turn to shred by the artillery shells met our trenches and our turrets.
“Has any of the orks hordes try to flank the field and the trenches?” ask Apulo
“None so far, I have units ready to move for such case, but so far the horde has only try to charge us forwards”

Apulo turns to see Aries walk back in again
“What did Jarhead report?” ask Apulo
“3 hours before they arrive with the supplies” Said Jarhead
“Good, let us hope that we don’t need them sooner”

Posted Image

#75 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

Great job Grimaldus. I am glad there are good ongoing stories in the story section.:D

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#76 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:24 PM

thanks Nox, also you will be taking a higher role in this part of the story and a new (old) character may appear soon ;)

:D

Posted Image

#77 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

Yes it's nice to actually see people post their stories here. Looks at the night lords ;).

Posted Image

Change Theme!