76 replies to this topic

#21 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:44 AM

This area is supposed to be for VS battle fluff, so I'm just gonna move both this and Talon's.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#22 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:39 AM

This area is supposed to be for VS battle fluff, so I'm just gonna move both this and Talon's.

i thought it was for stories that were writen by us. that is why i post it here

Hello everyone this thread is for anyone to write epic and awesome stories of fluff based on personal private matches with people or games of exterminatus...even made up stories including people from the site! have a ball with it. make it fun.

Posted Image

#23 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:41 AM

Nosk wrote it, just ignore it ;). It is for stories based on matches, like CF vs NL/WB/DA/BA's and so forth. Hope that clears it up.

Posted Image

#24 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:44 AM

Nosk wrote it, just ignore it ;). It is for stories based on matches, like CF vs NL/WB/DA/BA's and so forth. Hope that clears it up.

lol :D , ok captain. i thought i could post it, thanks for clearing it up. nosk you need to do someting about the pony thing ;)

Posted Image

#25 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:51 AM

Part One

Arrival

Chapter 1

“Brother Grimaldus” said a Tech-Marine walking to Grimaldus
“Brother Apulo” said Grimaldus “Are you heading to the great hall for the briefing?”
“Yes brother I’m eager to hear what the captain will inform us” said Apulo “have you hear anything about the mission? Said Apulo as they walk together to the great hall
“That we are heading to deal with some Orks, nothing more” said Grimaldus

The two space marine enter the Great Hall of the battle-barge Righteous Truth, Home of the Crimson Fists 3rd Company, Holders of the Line. The great Hall was fill the memories of the company, its victories and its incidents among those were the victories against the Word Beares and the incident with a black Templars Crusade that almost ended in bloodshed between the Crimson Fists and the Black Templars. If it wasn’t for the devotion to their Primarch Dorn and the decision of the Company Captain to leave the crusade, blows between the Chapters was certain. Two months after the Crimson fists left the crusade nothing was hear from the Black Templars Crusade and its Marshal, some say the Templars met their end in battle and others say that the marshal fell to chaos, but no one really knows the true.
At the end of the Great Hall was a statue of Rogal Dorn, the Primarch and Father of the Crimson Fists. The two space marine Approach the meeting that was taking place at the base of the Great statue.
“Brother Apulo, Brother Grimaldus” said the captain, “Now we can begin the meeting”

“Brother we have been order to travel to the Planet Sucre, planet class: Agri-World, in the Amazon System, Segmentum Ultima” said the captain as he address to his Brothers. “We are send to deal with an Ork wagh that has begun from the local Orks tribes of the planet forest; we will take command of the local Imperial Guard and neutralize the Ork threat before the Orks of the nearby Systems decide to join the wagh”
“What are the Orks numbers Gerhart?” ask Veteran Aries, The Company Champion
“We don’t know” said Captain Gerhart, “We are the only ones heading to the planet, we will face the Orks alone”
“More Orks for us to kill” said Brother White with a smile. The rest of the space marine laugh at Brother White comment

“We will deploy in 4 squads of 5 men each and 1 squad of 7 men, we will deploy across the frontlines to reinforce the Imperial guard position” said Gerhart after the space marine return to hear the briefing
“Brother Tech-Marine Apulo” said Gerhart
“Yes Brother” said Apulo
“You will lead the second squad, it will be made by Brother Aries, Brother J, Brother Grimaldus and Brother Emp” said Gerhart
“As you command Brother” said Apulo
“Brother Ansgar” said Gerhart. Ansgar nod his head in response
“You will lead the 3rd squad, it will be made by Brother Dante, Brother Artanis, Brother Erebus and Brother seven” said Gerhart.
“As you command Brother” said Ansgar
“Brother Chaplain Jarhead” said Gerhart
“Yes captain” said Jarhead
“You will lead the 4th squad, it will be made by Brother smith, Brother Pope, Brother bear and Brother Hacks” said Gerhart
“As you wish my captain” said Jarhead
“Brother Phoenix” said Gerhart
“Yes Brother” said Phoenix
“You will lead the 5th squad, it will be made by Brother Juggernaut, Brother Zero, Brother Anwar, Brother Savageman, Brother Baek And Brother Nox” said Gerhart
“As you wish Captain” said Phoenix.
“I will lead the 1st squad, It will be made by Brother White, Brother Legion, Brother Hudson and Brother Kululu” said Gerhart

“Squads leaders stay for your squads orders, the rest of you are free to continue your duties” said the captain. The 4 squad leader step forward to receive their squad orders, the rest of the space marine walk toward the door of the great hall to continue their daily duties.
“Brother Phoenix, I want 5th squad to deploy in the higher concentration of Orks, your squad will help the guardsmen there to hold the line” said Gerhart. “1st and 2nd squad will deploy in the right flank, 3rd and 4th squad will deploy in the left flank, we will move from each position to 5th squad position, by the time we reach 5th squad position we must have driven away most of the Ork horde” said Gerhart. “Any question?”
“None Brother” said the four space marine in perfect unity.

Posted Image

#26 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:33 AM

Another awesome peice, liked the history bit you put in.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#27 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:34 AM

Were in the story =D Grimaldus =D =D =D =D =D Im flattered ;)
Posted Image

#28 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:44 AM

Awesome Grimaldus! Loved the history in it, truly awesome job.

Posted Image

#29 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

Chapter 2

++*All Battle Brothers are to report at the Hanger*++
++*All Crimson fists are to report at the Hanger for battle deployment++*

Inside the Battle Barge, you could feel a quake in the floor, the space marines were running across the battle barge to reach the Hangar. Their march tremble the battle barge itself.

As the space marines arrive they start taking line in from of their captain, Next to the captain were the squad leaders. As soon as all space marines arrive at the hangar, the quake went silence, everywhere in the battle barge was taken by silence. The only sound that remains was that of the servitors continuing their duties in the battle barge.

“Brothers” said the captain breaking the silence in the hangar. “We have arrived at our destination. The imperial guard is in this very moment holding the green skin tide”
None of the space marines dare to interrupt. They were all paying attention to captain Gerhart.
“We will deploy in drop pods that way we will throw the Orks into disarray. Each squad leader has his orders. I want assaults marines to attack the nearest Ork as soon as they hit the ground. I want devastator to dig in around the guardsmen positions, the rest of you are to rally the guardsmen around you, so that they may hold the line” said Gerhart
The space marine were still standing still, none make sound of move, they were like statues inside the ship.

“After each of your position is secured I want the tacticals marines and the assaults to push to the main Ork position that it’s located at the main gate of the capital city. 5th squad will deploy there, they will help the Imperial guard hold the gate until the rest of the squad arrive to help neutralized the Ork horde” said Gerhart. The captain then approaches with the squad leaders to their battle brother.
“Serve the Emperor” said Gerhart
“Honor the 3rd” said the rest of the Crimson Fists in perfect unity
At the same time all of the space marines move, each to their drop pod, everyone knew that the time for battle has come.

Posted Image

#30 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

Thank you, great job cant wait for more!

Posted Image

#31 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:54 PM

Chapter 3

“My lord” said a guardsman as he enter the bunker. The bunker was filled with wounded guardsmen, the smell of blood fill the inside of the bunker. At the end of the bunker was a commissar and a imperial guard lieutenant, they were in charge of the main gate defenses. The Commissar and the lieutenant turn around to hear what the guardsman had to say.

“What its guardsman? Ask the Lord Commissar
“My lord we receive reports from the outpost at the far east and the outpost at the far west, they are under heavy attack, they are requesting for support” said the guardsman
“Dammit” said the commissar as he punch the command table
“We cannot sent reinforcements to the outpost, if we do we will jeopardize the defenses here” said the lieutenant
“I know that you fool” said the commissar looking at the lieutenant with a face fill with anger. The lieutenant regret his words in that very moment.
“Tell the outpost----“said the commissar but he was interrupt by a wounded guardsman that enter the bunker.
“My lord commissar, the green skin have break through the main gate, we won’t hold them for long” said the wounded guardsman before he fell to the floor because of his wounds
“Damnation” said the Commissar. “Medic look up for this men”
“Lieutenant, grab your rifle, we will lead the defenses and drive this damn Orks back” said the Commissar as he grab his chainsword and walk to the exit of the bunker.

The commissar and the Lieutenant run through the empty city, hoping that the main gate defenses have not fallen. As they approach the main gate, they start running into routed guardsmen. “Turn back you cowards” said the Commissar, but none of them pay attention to him. “So be it” said the commissar. He pull his gun and shot the one near to him, the rest of the guardsmen throw themselves to the floor next to commissar hoping for mercy. “You better turn back and fight or I will kill you for not fulfilling your duty to the God Emperor” said the Commissar. He knew that he was going to need every man to turn back the Orsk.
The Guardsmen pick up their rifle as they march back to the gate. The commissar was marching right behind them in case one of them deicide to run away

“Commissar” said the Lieutenant. “The Orks have broken through the game but the men are holding”.
“Thank the Emperor” said the Commissar as he look down on the battlefield in from of him.

The Orks were running through gate, but as the run, they were shot down by the guardsmen. The guardsmen dig in one block away from the gate, the heavy bolters emplacements were tearing apart the Orks that dare enter the capital city. In front of the heavy bolters the guardsmen form a firing line killing the Orks that manage to get close to the emplacements. The Guardsmen that return with the Commissar were shock, when they left the field, a massacre was taking place, such impressive defenses weren’t there.

“My lord Commissar” said a guardsman as he a walk to the commissar. “I’m Sergeant Eduardo”
“You have established strong defenses here sergeant” said the commissar as he turn his gaze to the defenses, looking for any flaw.
“Thank you my lord” said Sergeant Eduardo.
“Lieutenant return to the command bunker and inform the general of the situation here” said the Commissar
“As you wish my lord” said the lieutenant as he nod his head in respect to take his leave to the bunker.
“Guardsmen take position around the emplacements” said the commissar to the guardsmen behind him. “We need all the firepower to keep the orks at bay”

As soon as the guardsmen took their positions, they start firing along with the heavy bolters. The orks couldn’t break through the firing line, every single one was shot down and tear to pieces. The guardsmen did not stop firing until every ork was dead.

“Did we kill them all?” said one of the guardsman at the emplacements
“It appear so” said other guardsman
“Praise the Emperor, we defeat the orks” said one guardsman at the front of the line
“This ain't right” thought the Commissar. “Everyone stay sharp, the battle ain't over” yell the Commissar to the guardsmen.
Every guardsman turn his eyes to the gate, waiting for the orks to pass through.
But the orks show no movement, not a single one appear at the gate. As the minutes pass the guardsmen drop their attention to the gate.

“My lord, I don’t think the orks are coming back soon” said Sergeant Eduardo.
The commissar was still seeing the gate, he was certain that the orks will not give up that easily.
“I don’t like it, but I think you are right sergeant” said the commissar as he turn his attention to the sergeant. “Go find a tech-priest, we need to fix that gate before the next attack”
“Yes my lor…” said Sergeant Eduardo, but he was interrupt by the scream of a guardsman

“Incoming” yell a guardsman at the front
“Commissar, in the sky” said Eduardo
The commissar turn his gaze to the sky, only to see a dozen of storm boys, flying in the air by their primitive rockets.
“Fall back you fools” scream the commissar. But it was too late, the guardsmen at the front, could not escape in time. As soon as they landed, the orks start to kill the guardsmen next to them, none was spared.

The guardsmen at the bolters emplacements abandon their guns to look for shelter from the orks. The commissar watches as his men run away and the ones that were caught were killed and butcher by the orks. The main gate defenses were abandon, the main ork horde took the opportunity to enter the city.
The commissar just stood watching. He could not believe what was happening, “The city is lost” he thought.

“Commissar” yell Eduardo. “Look in the sky” he said
The commissar turn his eyes to the sky and as soon as he did, hope return to his eyes
“Emperor be praise” he said. “Salvation has arrived Sergeant” he scream into the air.

The sergeant didn’t knew what the commissar meant. He could only see some strange objects in the air, but as soon as the objects reach the ground he knew what the commissar meant.
“Space marines” he said with a smile on his beaten face.

Posted Image

#32 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

Epic piece is epic!

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#33 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:44 AM

Well done Brother!

Posted Image

#34 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

Grimaldus, you had a great line, in chapter 2 think that every time wee are in chapter matches, Gerhart sais "serve the emperor" and the rest will say "honor the third" that would be such a morale booster :)
Posted Image

#35 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Grimaldus, you had a great line, in chapter 2 think that every time wee are in chapter matches, Gerhart sais "serve the emperor" and the rest will say "honor the third" that would be such a morale booster :)

thank gerhart for that, he gave me the idea :)

Posted Image

#36 Gettn' Mah BBOOM GUN

Gettn' Mah BBOOM GUN

Iron Wolf Lord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:37 AM

well it sounds and looks pretty good but a couple things real quick. first off your using the term space marine too much and it downplays the coolness factor in the sense of the angels of death. Second, shouldnt grimaldus already have been briefed as to the enemy they're fighting? and lastly isnt there a night goggle vision setting on a mk 7 helmet? just assuming thats the armor variant they were using. I hope i dont get kicked out for expressing this much opinion.
Postad bild

#37 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:25 AM

well it sounds and looks pretty good but a couple things real quick. first off your using the term space marine too much and it downplays the coolness factor in the sense of the angels of death. Second, shouldnt grimaldus already have been briefed as to the enemy they're fighting? and lastly isnt there a night goggle vision setting on a mk 7 helmet? just assuming thats the armor variant they were using. I hope i dont get kicked out for expressing this much opinion.

lol :D, dont worry about, the thing that happen in the prologue its something very advance in the story line. the 3rd company was sent to deal with some ork, not chaos marines.

NOTE: i already finish chapter 4 and 5, i will post them together with 6 and 7, maybe 8 :P

Posted Image

#38 Gettn' Mah BBOOM GUN

Gettn' Mah BBOOM GUN

Iron Wolf Lord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:48 AM

ooh sounds seksay. ill read this thread again wheh youve posted all the chapters and one more thing. Can you include the random Boom Gun Boss marine saving everyone while yelling out PSYCHOTIC SEX IS TOO MUCH WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! and hes running from a female inquisitor thats chasing him with a frst blade? last thing. check. out my. new. thread. on. What would win between..... and post a reply. results of this popularity contest will be announced next thursday at roughly 9:00PM EST
Postad bild

#39 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:03 AM

ooh sounds seksay. ill read this thread again wheh youve posted all the chapters and one more thing. Can you include the random Boom Gun Boss marine saving everyone while yelling out PSYCHOTIC SEX IS TOO MUCH WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! and hes running from a female inquisitor thats chasing him with a frst blade? last thing. check. out my. new. thread. on. What would win between..... and post a reply. results of this popularity contest will be announced next thursday at roughly 9:00PM EST

dont worry borther, im already thinking of how add you and the rest of the new initiates

Posted Image

#40 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:14 AM

Chapter 4

The heat inside the drop pod was rising. They space marines stood in silences as they fell into battle like angels going to protect humanity. The space marine could feel the heat of the drop pod, even inside their power armors. But as quickly as the heat increase, as suddenly it left the drop pod
“We have breach the atmosphere” said Phoenix.
None of the space marine spoke. They all kept the silences inside the pod
“60 seconds” said Phoenix, “40 seconds”, “20 seconds”
Everyone inside the pod feel when it crash into the ground like a hammer crashing against a anvil. The doors of the drop pod open seconds later after it crashed. The space marine could see that they have landed in the middle of the ork horde at the gate, they were surrounded by orks at all sides.
“Deploy” said Phoenix
At the very same moment all members of the 5th squads move to engage the hated orks

Brother zero heavy bolter came to life and start to shoot and killed every orks in front of him, everything in front of him was tear apart
“Brother savage, find the Imperial guard commanding officer” said Phoenix as he cut a ork in half with his chainsword.
“Understood” said savage.
Savage move swiftly through the field with his bolter in his hand, firing upon any of the orks that stood in his way. As he run a giant ork nob spot him and move to engage him with his big choppa. Savage roll away from the coming blow, getting himself behind the Ork Nob and firing his bolter to the back of his head blowing to pieces the Nob head.

Savage approach a commissar standing on the far side of the street.
“I’m Brother Savage of the Crimson Fists 3rd Company” said Savage as he greet the Lord Commissar
“I’m Lord Commissar Hector, I’m the commanding officer of the imperial guard in this part of the city, I must say that I’m glad to see you here space marine” said the Commissar with a face fill with relieve.
“We are here to provide support until the orks are driven away, My captain is in route here as we speak, he is going to want to talk with the commander of all the Imperial guard on this planet” Said Savage
“First we must save this city space marine” said Commissar Hector
“Agree Lord Commissar, rally your forces, the rest of my squad will help you hold this position” said Savage

Brother Zero and Brother Juggernaut took position next to the abandoned Guardsmen emplacement; they let their heavy bolters tear apart any ork stupid enough to stand in front of them. Two orks manage to slip past Zero and Juggernaut and when they were about to strike down them from behind they took a bullet in the back of their head. Juggernaut turn around to see his savior, Nox and Baek kill them with their stalker Bolters

“Nox, Baek take position high in the buildings with need your cover fire. Take down any ork Nob that you see” said Phoenix. Nox and Baek move across the street in opposite directions, one took the right side and the other took the left side. They look like guardians angels in the sky, firing upon any ork that appear in their sight.

“Brother Anwar” said Phoenix
Anwar turn his side to see his brother
“Now” said Phoenix
At the same time they both start their Jump packs; they took to the air and throw themselves with all their forces into the ork horde. The ground around them quake when they fell, every ork was throw to the ground. They swing their chainswords with grace killing any ork in their war, every swing was a hit and every hit was a kill.

++*Brother Captain, Phoenix reporting in…We have the situation under control, ETA for arrival?++*said Phoenix over the vox channel, trying to communicate with the captain
++*Phoenix, This is Gerhart, we are moving as fast as we can…2nd and 3rd squad are under heavy attack, we are moving to assist them…When we have secured their position we will move to your position++*said Gerhart over the vox
++*Roger, we will hold the orks or die trying++*
++*Serve the Emperor++*said Gerhart over the vox
++*Honor the 3rd++*Said Phoenix over the Vox

Posted Image

Change Theme!