76 replies to this topic

#41 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:21 AM

Wonderful job Brother! I enjoy these so much, its awesome to have this done.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#42 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:22 AM

Chapter 5

The space marine was running through the field with his two hands around his power sword, a giant Ork nob stood in his way, the Nob raise his big choppa in the air, but before he could bring down his axe the space marine had pierce the Ork chest with his power sword.
“Captain” said a space marine on the other side of the field. Gerhart turn his head to meet the one that call for him. The space marine was tearing apart the orks with his heavy bolter, when he cease to fire his beast he turn to the captain once again
“The orks are routed, it seems that the Ork nob that you kill was their leader” said the space marine
“Then we can proceed with our objectives brother white” said Gerhart. “Fists” he yell “Regroup on me”. The rest of the space marine move to their captain position
“Brother White stay here and help defend this position along with the Imperial guard” said Gerhart. “The rest of us will proceed to 5th squad position”
“Brother Captain” said Brother Kululu. “Incoming Vox transmission”

++*Gerhart…This is Apulo, we are under heavy fire by the ork…Most of the Guardsmen have run away…We need assistance++* said Tech Marine Apulo over the vox channel
++*Copy Brother, we are heading your way++* said Gerhart over the Vox

“Brother Hudson and Brother Kululu, I want you to cover our rear, me and Legion will lead the front” said Gerhart, the 3 space marine nod their head in response to their captain
“Serve the Emperor” said Gerhart
“Honor the 3rd” said the four space marine Together

The four space marine were in perfect synchronization, killing any ork resistance met in their way. Legion and Gerhart fly through the air and landed in a ork concentration, with their power sword in hand they kill all of the ork around them. Brother Hudson and Kululu kill the orks that were trying to attack them from behind

The entire path behind them was cover in blood and fill with the bodies of the Orks
“Incoming vox captain” said Kululu
++*Brother Captain, Brother Jarhead reporting…We are moving to assist 3rd squad, they are pin down by the orks…We will not reach 5th position in the estimated time++* said Chaplain Jarhead over the vox
++*Roger that Jarhead, we are moving to assist 2nd squad…The orks have show more resistance that expect it…after you have regroup with 3rd squad I want all the squad to regroup before moving unto 5th position++* said Gerhart over the Vox channel
++*Roger captain, Serve the Emperor++* said the Chaplain
++*Honor the 3rd++* said captain Gerhart

“Brothers, lest raise our advance, we need to move fast 5th won’t hold forever” said Gerhart to his squad.

The four space marines raise their movements to reach in time 2nd squad, every ork that they encounter met the same fate that those before him, every single ork was kill, none was spared

“Brother Captain, according to our Intel, 2nd squad should be 4 blocks away from our current position” said Hudson
“Good, brother Legion lets…” said the captain but was interrupt by Kululu
“Captain, incoming vox” said Kululu

++*Brother Captain, Phoenix reporting in…We have the situation under control, ETA for arrival?++*said Phoenix over the vox channel, trying to communicate with the captain
++*Phoenix, This is Gerhart, we are moving as fast as we can…2nd and 3rd squad are under heavy attack, we are moving to assist them…When we have secured their position we will move to your position++*said Gerhart over the vox
++*Roger, we will hold the orks or die trying++*
++*Serve the Emperor++*said Gerhart over the vox
++*Honor the 3rd++*Said Phoenix over the Vox

“Brother Hudson, Brother Kululu take the high ground and provide cover fire for me and Legion. Legion, we will take to sky once more, we will strike the Orks from above”
Each of the space marine move to take their respective positions.

“Hudson, ready” said Hudson
“Kululu, ready” said Kululu
“Roger” said Gerhart, “Legion lest bring death to the Damn orks”

EDIT: thanks everyone for the support :)

Posted Image

#43 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:36 AM

Chapter 6

Grimaldus and Emp were back to back, firing their bolters in every direction killing all the orks they met in their way

“Grimaldus, Emp Fall back” yell a tech marine from afar
“Go brother, I will cover you” said Grimaldus. Emp took his opportunity and move in the direction of the tech marine.
Grimaldus was about to turn to regroup with his brothers when he hear a scream from one of his brothers. “Grimaldus, grenade!!!” yell Emp. Grimaldus turn to see that a grenade have fall next to him. The grenade explosion have throw Grimaldus to the ground, he was about to raise to his feet, but he was pick up in the air by a giant Nob, with only his right arm the Ork pick up Grimaldus. The ork nob left hand was a metal claw. “This is it” though Grimaldus he was certain that his end was in that moment
Just when the Ork start moving his claw to Grimaldus face, a power sword pierces the ork chest. Grimaldus felt to the ground, he raise his head to see his savior, he recognized the amour of the Astarte that saved him
“Brother Aries, thank you” said Grimaldus
“Get on your feet brother, I hold them off” said Aries

Grimaldus rise to his feet and start running to his brothers, he turn his gaze to see Aries.
Aries was the perfect Astarte, his body in perfect synchronization. Just as he cut an ork head, he was firing his bolt pistol to the one next to him. His movements were perfect; the dance of his sword was full of graze. He was truly the Company Champion, He was a sight to behold

“Brother Apulo” said Grimaldus as he greet his brother
“It’s good to see you well brother” said Apulo
“I thought you were a gonner for sure brother” said Emp
“Brother we are falling back to a better position, we cannot hold the ork in open field” said Apulo. “I order brother J to set up in an abandoned Imperial guard bunker, we will hold the orks there”. Emp and Grimaldus nob their heads in response to the Tech Marine
“Let’s kill some orks and help Brother Aries get back” said Apulo

The three space marine from a line. “Aries” yell Apulo
Aries turn his head to Apulo
“Fall back, we will cover you” said Apulo
Aries turn his jump pack and jump across the field, he landed behind the three space marines. The four Astartes start moving backwards to Big J position firing their weapons as they move. Between the four they manage to form a firing line, the Orks could not break through it

“Brother J” yell Apulo. “Light them up”
Mines that were hiding across the field detonate, killing most of the Orks and putting the space marines away from their reach.
The four space marines enter the old bunker and position themselves next to Big J
“Brother” said Big J
“Good work on the mines” said Apulo. “Everyone get ready, this ain't over yet” said Apulo as he raise his bolter to the window of the bunker
The five Astartes prepared themselves for the coming battle. They have to hold until reinforcements arrive. Big J heavy bolter had a perfect line of sight to the broken field, brother Apulo, Emp and Grimaldus cover the flanks of the bunker, Brother Aries cover the only entry to the bunker, any ork that could manage avoid the bolter rounds from any of the crimson fists would have to get pass Brother Aries and that will be almost impossible.

The smoke start to scattered away from the field, the bodies of the orks cover the torn field, but at the distances the orks were gathering for a counter attack. The broken field was a perfect killing zone, there was no cover that the orks could take, nor would them the damn orks only charge to battle, they considered un-orky to take cover or flank the enemy.

The orks start their charge to the bunker, “WAGHHH!!!!” they scream as the run, they more the run the bigger their scream became, they weren’t stopping, they were only running faster and faster.

“Hold it” said Apulo. They orks were getting nearer to the bunker
“Hold it” said Apulo again. They orks did not stop they just keep running to the bunker
“FIRE” said Apulo. All of the space marine open fire, a river of bolter round was make with their shots. Every ork at the front of the horde were kill, their bodies turn to pieces by the bullets. The bullets did not stop the orks they just keep pushing to the bunker, the orks start to fall to the ground, they slipped with the blood and limbers of their fallen kinsmen.

It was the perfect killing zone, the orks weren’t smart enough to look for other ways to the bunker, charging was enough for them. But the space marines needed to reload and every time they do so, the orks get closer and closer to the bunker.

Three orks manage to get to the door of the bunker but they were cut down in that very moment by Aries power sword
“Gerhart better get here soon” said Big J
“Have faith brother, Gerhart will arrive in time” said Apulo. “Emp, Grimaldus grenades now”
Grimaldus and Emp throw their grenades across the window of the bunker, the grenades landed next to a ork Nob and blow him away, nothing remain of the giant ork. The ork horde stop in that moment
“It appear we have kill the horde leader brother” said Emp
“It appear so” said Grimaldus as the two battle brother clash their fists in celebration
“Focus brothers” said Apulo. The two space marines return their gaze to the field

A ork Nob kill another besides him, “CHARGE YOU MAGGOST IM THE NEW BOSS” he yell
The ork horde return to its charge.

“Grenades again” said Apulo
“I’m out” said Emp
“Me too” said Grimaldus
“Apulo I don’t want to bring more bad news, but I don’t have too much ammo left” said Big J
“If we run out of ammo we can still fight with our sword” said Aries
“I haven’t pick up my chain sword in a long time now, I guess I could use the practices” said Big J

“Fire everything you got left” said Apulo. The space marines let their finals bullets fly, every bullet landed on an ork. When they run out of ammo, each space marine drop his weapon and prepared to meet the orks in close combat

“Come for me you stupid ork, I’m waiting or are you too scare to face me” said Aries, taunting the Nob
“Kill them all” said the Ork. The ork rush to Aries, but were shot down before they get close enough. The crimson fists turn their gaze to the sky. They could see Gerhart and Legion flying. They landed in the middle of the ork horde, next to the Nob leader. Kululu and Hudson start to shoot the orks near the bunker. The space marines inside the bunker took the opportunity and when to face the orks in melee. They all charge into the horde together. Smashing and killing every ork in front of them.
Gerhart pierce the ork nod chest with his sword, but the ork act like it didn’t affect him a bit, but as the ork laugh, Legion pierce his chest with his sword. The ork look down upon the two words in his chest, he laugh at them but die moments later

“Gerhart” said Apulo
“Brother, it’s good to see you alive” said Gerhart as he recover his sword from the ork corpse. Legion took fly again to engage the orks that were running away

Apulo and Aries approach their captain and old friend
“How are you old friend” said Gerhart
“If you didn’t show up we were dead for sure, we run out of ammo” said Apulo we a sign of relieve. “We were about to charge, to meet our end in glorious victory” Said Apulo
“That can wait brother” said Gerhart. “and how are you holding brother” said Gerhart as he look into Aries armor, his armor was still clean, no sign of battles was found.” I assumed well, for I see no damage in your armor old friend” said Gerhart laughing
“You know me brother” said Aries, “I’m always ready to fight”

Kululu approach the reunion, “The rest of the orks have been routed” said Kululu as he salute the tech marine and company champion
“Good” said Gerhart, “Fists, rally on me” yell Gerhart to the rest of the crimson fists
The rest of the fists approach their captain and make a circle around him
“BROTHERS, IT’S TIME TO HELP OUR BROTHERS IN THE MAIN GATE, AT THIS RATE 5TH SQUAD WILL KILL ALL THE ORKS BY THEMSELVES, ARE WE GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN” said Gerhart to his battle brothers
“I won’t let them have all the fun” said Big j
“I expect nothing less from you brother” said Gerhart
“Lest move out fists” said Gerhart. “Serve the Emperor”
“HONOR THE 3RD!!!” said the rest of the Crimson Fists

Posted Image

#44 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

Another awesome piece!

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#45 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

damn grimaldus, glad your our librarian, you deserve it
Posted Image

#46 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

I just caught myself up by reading all the chapters so far! very good
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#47 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

thanks everyone :)

Posted Image

#48 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

NOTE: change were made in the story, librarian Jarhead is now Chaplain Jarhead.

Posted Image

#49 JxExFxF

JxExFxF

Crimson Fist Co.2 Veteran

• Members
  • Pip
  • 230 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:04 AM

Wow all this was a nice read through, I really like this story besides the fact that Jeff's not in it :P Lol I know the reason already.
Keep up the great work I will be sure to keep reading it.
You Run. You Hide. I Charge On For Glory Is To Die For.

#50 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:31 AM

Chapter 7

“Brother Ansgar” yell a crimson fists inside a building. Ansgar turn his attention to the space marine.
“What Seven” yell Ansgar
“The orks are flanking our position, they are coming from the right” said Seven
“Understood brother, hold them off” said Ansgar
Seven went back to the inside of the building, he raise his stalker bolter and through the scope of the bolter he saw the head of the biggest ork of that group. He pull the trigger and the ork head shatter to pieces. The orks didn’t expect that, the smallest one run back, hoping for survival.
“Erebus, we are falling back. Dante, Artanis cover us” said Ansgar
Dante and Artanis start their jump packs and took to the sky. Ansgar and Erebus took to the building.
Dante power axe cut through 3 ork in a single strike. The orks were running berserk towards him, the damn orks wanted to kill the one that had kill many of their kinsmen. Dante crush any ork that got close enough to him. In the distance a shoota boy was taking cover behind some rubble, he have Dante on sigh and was about to take the shot but before he pull the trigger he was throw away, Artanis had throw himself to the ork, he manage to save Dante from the ork.

Ansgar and Erebus enter the ruined building.
“Erebus cover the right side, I will cover the left side” said Ansgar
Erebus and Ansgar took position behind a fallen wall, each covering the door in front of them.
“Dante, Artanis” yell Ansgar. “Fall back to the building”
Dante and Artanis did not hesitate and immediately jump back to the building
“If any ork manage to get inside the building I need you to cover us” said Ansgar as soon as Dante and Artanis enter the building

++*Chaplain, what is your location?++* said Ansgar over the vox. The seconds past and Ansgar grow impatience
++*Jarhead can you read me++* said Ansgar over the vox, the tone of his voice was rule by impatience
++*Patience brother…We are finishing a group of orks++* said Chaplain Jarhead over the vox. The sound of the chaplain calm jarhead again.
++*What’s you ETA Jarhead*++
++*I’m not certain brother, there still some orks resistance between your squad and mine…can you hold your position a while longer*++ said Jarhead over the vox
++*We will do our best brother*++ said Ansgar
++*There is only the Emperor*++ said the chaplain
++*He is our shield and Protector*++ said Ansgar

“Brothers, we need to hold this area until the chaplain and his squad can reach us” said Ansgar to his squad members
“Make every bullet count Erebus” said Ansgar. ” Only the Emperor know how long are we going to be here” said with a small laugh.
“Dante go upstairs and help Seven kill orks and provide cover if necessary” said Ansgar
“Understood brother” said Dante, he quickly run through the stair to seven sides.
“Artanis provide cover in case me and Erebus are engage in close combat” said Ansgar
Artanis nod with his head, he was never known for talking too much, only said was necessary.

WAAAAAAAGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!! Was the only word heard along with the sound of the heavy bolters. Ansgar and Erebus heavy bolters were destroying the orks that run to the door of the building. Seven stalker bolter was tearing to pieces the head of every ork that got caught by its sight. Dante and Artanis were just standing still, ready to move if necessary.

“How are you holding Seven” yell Ansgar
“Another ork just met his end brother” yell back Seven
“How are you doing on ammunition” yell Ansgar
“A lot of more orks will meet their end by my bolter today” yell seven
“And you Erebus” said Ansgar to his brother next to him
“Only 300 round left brother” said Erebus
“Lest make every shot count brother, I don’t have much either” said Ansgar

The two space marine let fly their bolter round with extreme precision, the bullets fly through one ork to the next, but there was too many orks and they were alone in the fight. The orks were getting closer to the building by the moment. The sound of the two bolters were ruling the field until a click was heard

“Brother I hate to say this, but I just fire my last round” said Erebus
“Dammit…fall back to the stairs, NOW” yell Ansgar to his brothers. Erebus and Artanis run to the stairs and Ansgar place himself in front of them.
“They will have to pass through me to kill my brothers”
Dante could hear what was happening down stair.
He watch through the window a giant ork at the distance
“I think that’s the leader” said Dante to Seven.
Seven move his bolter to the window in the opposite side, and watch through the scope to see the ork
“I think so too brother” said Seven. “But he is too far away I can’t make the shot from here”
“Then I will go to him” said Dante
“You will get killed if you do that stupidity” said Seven
“But if I kill him the ork horde will turn away” said Dante. Before Seven could say anything else Dante jump through the window and took fly.

Ansgar watch in the distance as a space marine with jump pack land.
“Jarhead has arrive” said Ansgar with the sound of relieve on his voices.
“That’s not jarhead, that’s Dante” said Erebus
“WHAT?!!!” YELL Ansgar “What is that fool doing over there, his going to get himself kill”
“Seven provide cover fire for Dante, Artanis go there and bring Dante back” yell Ansgar

Dante landing throw the orks to the ground, except the giant ork. The ork did not wait or hesitate, he immediately rush to Dante. Dante jump just in time to avoid the ork, he turn and stroke the ork in the back with his axe, bringing him down to the ground. He grab the axe with his right hand and with his bolter in his left hand shatter the ork head.

The orks just stood there, watching Dante, none of them move. Dante was expecting the orks to run away the moment he kill the ork nob, but they didn’t.
“KILL DE HUMMIE” scream one of the ork. Every ork throw himself to Dante, Dante cut down every ork to the ground with his axe and shot others with his bolt pistol, but they were too many for him to handle alone. A ork manage to get close to Dante without him noticing him, the ork was about to strike down Dante with his choppa but before he could do so, he felt 3 bullets pierce his back.
“DANTE” yell Artanis. Dante turn to see his brother
“Brother, what are you doing here?” said Dante
“Let’s get back before you get us killed” said Artanis
“Brother behind you!!!” yell Dante. A Ork nob was charging to Artanis, with hammer in hand, but he was throw to the ground by the landing of a space marine in Black power armor and with a skull in his helmet.

Posted Image

#51 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts
  • Xbox Live:dtdante2787
  • Steam:nightlorddante
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:30 AM

Dude, you make me look like a total badass :D

Hopefully you like what I did with your character in my story. Keep up the good work!

raptor_by_artimac-d4xg7cccopy_zps5623e7c

#52 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:36 AM

Awesome job, Nox keeps asking when the NL's are going to appear again so your keeping people into it.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#53 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:41 AM

@Dante
Thanks brother, but your badass almost got you killed :P

@Gerhart
They will appear when they appear :D , i just have to finish the first battle, which is taking forever if i may say it. but the war on this planet have just begun :)

Posted Image

#54 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

Awesome piece is awesome.

#55 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

Chapter 8

The warrior in black power armor had one knee in the ground and with his two hands was grabbing a thunder hammer. He raises his head to meet the ork eyes, his face was a white skull with red eyes, the ork was stun, didn’t knew what to do.
“I’m chaplain Jarhead and I shall be your death, alien” said the warrior

Jarhead charged the ork and as he ran his jump pack ignited. The push of the jump pack made Jarhead go even faster. He crashed into the ork's chest, breaking every bone in the ork's body. The ork was thrown to the ground, Jarhead stepped over the ork and crushed its head with his Thunder Hammer.

The ork horde was fire upon from the rear, two crimson fists armed with storm bolters were firing upon the orks, the firing rate of their weapons match those of the heavy bolters, hundreds of bullets were flying at the same moments, the orks didn’t stood a chance, they were shatter to pieces.
In the front of the building another crimson fists landed, armed with a chainsword he cut through the orks that were trying to get inside the building.
Some orks were trying to escape by going through some alleys, but when they turn to the alley they met the same fate that those cut by the storm bolters.
A devastator was waiting for them, as soon as they turn around in the alley, the devastator open fire. The orks have not cover, they were just standing in front of the crimson fists. The bolter rounds pierces through the orks like it was thin air.

Dante and Artanis were about to meet their deaths by the orks and within moments the orks were the ones that meet death. Dante and Artanis just stood there, in the middle of the field, watching the massacre that was taking place around them.

“Area clear brother, all the orks are dead” said one of the crimson fists armed with a storm bolter
“Roger, regroup on me squad” said Jarhead
“Ansgar come out, I already kill all the orks for you” yell jarhead

Ansgar, Erebus and Seven exit the building and walk to the chaplain.
“Brother, is good to see again” said Ansgar as he approach Jarhead
“Sorry for the delay brother, but the orks were putting a good fight” said Jarhead
“Don’t worry brother, you are here and the orks are dead” said Ansgar. The two crimson fists laugh.
“I see Dante still charge to battle without thinking first” said Jarhead
“The fool hasn’t change” said Ansgar
“I’m going to have a word with him” said Jarhead

“Dante, walk with me” said Jarhead
Dante rush to the chaplain side and start walking with him
“Dante why did you charge to the ork leader? Said Jarhead
“Because they were about to overwhelm us, I need to kill the leader so the horde would have cease their attack…I wanted to save my brothers” said Dante, but his words were fill with doubt.
“I know what were you seeking brother” said Jarhead
“I wasn’t seeking glory or famed brother” said Dante
“I know brother, if I believe that you would be dead by now” said Jarhead with a small laugh. “I know you were seeking to save your brother, but your action was unnecessary”
“In the moment, I thought it was right, there was no sign of you or your squad” said Dante
“I know brother, please Dante let me finish” said Jarhead. “Do you see that?” said Jarhead, his hand was pointing a small statue of the emperor inside a building.
“Yes brother” said Dante
“Why do we fight brother? Said Jarhead as he turn his gaze from the statue to Dante.
“To destroy the enemies of the Emperor” said Dante, his voices fill with zeal
“Wrong.” Said Jarhead with a ironic smile
“Then why brother, because that’s my only purpose” said Dante, with fury in his voices
“We fight, to protect his imperium, we fight to protect Mankind” said Jarhead
“Is the same reason” said Dante, he was getting angrier
“Please brother relax, fighting to destroy his enemies is not the same thing that fighting to protect the imperium” said Jarhead. “Remember that in your next battle, and you will not make the mistake you did today, because you now have a true purpose and you will not waste your life in battle, when the time comes, you will spend your life defending mankind and not killing your enemy. Your death would not been in vain” said Jarhead with a look fill with zeal and determination
“Come brother, let us return to the squad and move on to our next objective” said Jarhead.

“Brothers, we are to regroup with captain Gerhart, from his position we shall move to 5th squad position” said Jarhead as he move his eyes from one crimson fists to the next.
“Lord Chaplain, incoming vox” said Seven

++*This is Gerhart, status report*++ said Gerhart over the vox channel
++*Gerhart, jarhead reporting…I’m in 3rd squad position, the orks have been dealt with*++ Said Jarhead over the vox
++*Glad to hear that brother, same situation here…lets regroup in 5th squad position, you hit them from the left, we will hit them from the right++* said Gerhart over the vox channel
++*Roger brother. Serve the Emperor*++ Said Jarhead over the vox
++*Honor the 3rd*++ said Gerhart

“You hear the captain, let’s go kill some orks brothers” said Jarhead to his men’s
“SEREVE THE EMPEROR” said Jarhead
“HONOR THE 3RD!!!” said the rest of the crimson fists

Posted Image

#56 JxExFxF

JxExFxF

Crimson Fist Co.2 Veteran

• Members
  • Pip
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:25 AM

nice keep up the good work its turning out well. i did catch a small spelling error, i believe when gerhart said "Good to head that" u meant "hear." other then that keep it going.
You Run. You Hide. I Charge On For Glory Is To Die For.

#57 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:33 AM

nice keep up the good work its turning out well. i did catch a small spelling error, i believe when gerhart said "Good to head that" u meant "hear." other then that keep it going.

sorry :P the d is close to the r.
is fix now

Posted Image

#58 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

Chapter 9

The sound of fire, cover the city gate, the crimson fists were holding the line against the xeno, only a handful of guardsmen remain at their side with commissar Hector leading them.
“Hold the line men, by Terra HOLD-THE-LINE” yell the commissar to his men.
The crimson fists had managed to drive back the orks from the city, they were holding the main gate of the city and so far they have kept the orks at bay.

“Phoenix, incoming fly boys” said Savage to the squad sergeant
Phoenix turn his gaze to the sky and saw the approaching orks.
“Zero, Juggernaut open fire on the dam orks” said Phoenix to his men
The fists heavy bolter open fire upon the orks together, tearing apart most of the orks, but some manage to land. As soon as they landed they were greeted by Phoenix and Anwar chainswords.

“Phoenix!!!” yelled Juggernaut, “incoming armor!”
Phoenix turn to see the approaching enemy, six looted Leman Russ
Phoenix run to the commissar side, “do we have any anti-armor weapons nearby?”
“There is a abandoned depot a few blocks from here, there is the possibility of weapons there” said the commissar
“Send some guardsmen, I can’t spare my men to that task” said Phoenix
The commissar yell out some orders, and 6 guardsmen went to his side, he pass his order and they went in the direction of the old depot.

“Zero, fall back and place some mines in the road” said Phoenix to the devastator firing his heavy beast upon the orks. Immediately zero move from his place to the streets behind him.

“Guardsmen, fall back!!!” yelled Phoenix to the only guardsmen that remain fighting.
“Juggernaut, savage fall back with the guardsmen, Anwar cover the retreat” yelled phoenix his last orders.

Anwar and Phoenix move to the front of the battle, fighting the orks with their chainswords, firing their weapons with deadly precision. The orks were fill with bloodlust at the sight of the two space marines, they charge at them without thinking, just acting according to their bloodlust and instincts.
“Anwar! Fall back with the rest of the squad” yelled Phoenix
In a heartbeat Anwar jump pack light up and he took to the sky, landing close to his battle brothers behind him.
Phoenix turn to his gaze to the gate and he saw the approaching tanks, he charge his plasma pistol and fired the shot, the plasma didn’t hit any orks, it went straight to the ground surround it by orks at all sides, the plasma explode it, burning to ashes any ork next to it and setting on fire those that had more distances between them and the plasma shot.

Phoenix jump pack ignited and it took him to the rest of his squad.
“Commissar, any sign of your men” said Phoenix as he landed
“No, My Lord” said the Commissar, his voice fill with doubt and anger, they must like it run away, he thought.
Phoenix look around and saw that the mines were in places.
“Everyone fall back, let the orks be destroy by the mines” yelled to his squad and guardsmen at his side
“Nox, Baek, the tanks are heading for the minefield. I want you to fire down upon the fuel tank of the surviving tanks, understood?” said Phoenix over a vox channel to his two brothers high in the buildings
“Understood” said Nox
“It will be done brother” said baek

The two space marines step out of the shadows, high in the top of the buildings, they watch through their scope sigh the tanks. They were about to reach the minefield, at first the mine didn’t seem to react to the tanks, but when the first tanks was half way through the field, the mines exploded it, making a chain reaction from the first tank to the last one.

“Nox, how many survive?” said Phoenix over the vox channel
The smoke was still dense, nothing could be see beside the fires of the explosion
“I don’t detect any movement” said Nox
“Neither do I” said Baek. “Wait…I see movement”
“What do you see brother” said Phoenix, he was hoping for the destruction of all the tanks, that was the last of their mines, they have no way of protecting themselves.
“Three tanks remain” said Baek “I’m going to open fire”
“Do you have a clear shot?” said Phoenix, he was hoping for a specified answer, but it never arrive
“No Brother” said Baek
“Neither do I brother” said Nox
“Then don’t show yourselves yet” said Phoenix, he turn to see what remain of the guardsmen “we do all best to hold them off brothers”

Phoenix turn to scan the field, the street lay in wasted, the buildings were nothing but ruins, in one of the side of the street was a statue of the imperial guard general Sucre, the general that led the conquest of this world from the hated orks.

“Squad, how many grenades you have?” said Phoenix
“One” said Zero
“One” said Juggernaut
“Two” said Savage
“None” said Anwar
“Brothers, that statue is big enough to block the street” said Phoenix as he pointed the statue for the rest of the squad, they were still speaking within their vox channel, so the guardsmen and the commissar didn’t knew what they were saying.
“Throw your grenade at it on my mark, savage throw only one grenade”

The three Fists throw their grenades at the same moment. The grenades detonate with unity, bringing down the statue and blocking the street, Phoenix knew that wouldn’t stop the tanks but it will slow them down, even if it mean just a couple of moments.

“Incoming tank” said Savage. The fists watch as the tank destroy the statue and move forward, the statue only stop it for a couple of seconds, but that was enough.
“Commissar get your men out of here, there is no point in their death here” said Phoenix
“But my lord we can help you fight” said Commissar Hector, “They will fight” his voice fill with zeal.
“Fall back, that’s an order” said Phoenix, putting a end to the incoming discussion

Phoenix turn back to see the incoming tanks, the tanks were crossing the ruble of the statue and that’s when it happens. A black figure follow by six blue figures fly through the air, the black figure landed in top of the first tank and with the hammer in his hand destroy the main gun of the tank, making it useless. The rest of the figures landed in the two tanks behind, destroying their man guns and killing their crews, at the side of the streets more blue figures start to appear, killing all the orks in their way . The heavy bolters were tearing to pieces the ork bodies, the ork were now running away from the massacre, but their attend didn’t last long, the bullets of bolters and storm bolters reach the fleeing orks. Only a handful of ork manage to escape through the city gate.

“Brother Phoenix, I hear you needed assistance” said the black figure

Spoiler

Posted Image

#59 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

About time.:P Awesome piece.:D

#60 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:58 AM

Just read threw and catch up and i have to say this is awesome :) makes me want to write a story involving others characters from around the forums.

Keep up the great writing brother!
"Do Ut Des." - Roman Prayer

Change Theme!