25 replies to this topic

#1 CrMk DeeSoDee

CrMk DeeSoDee

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

Because he thinks its fun to shit talk in lobby's and say that playing a melta has no skill. Silly boy for letting me get close
CrMk DeeSoDee, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Apr 2012.

#2 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

so is this a challenge to a 1 on 1 or are you just saying he likes bad mouthing people?
Posted Image

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

Keep it civil:)

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#4 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

im just confused mate so nothing new with me their :)
Posted Image

#5 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

Dee, everyone shit talks on here, You shit talk, I shit talk. I get that you are defending yourself here but you cant call out every single member of this community. What happens when one of these guys beats you and leaves you looking like a compleate wanker? It will happen one day mate.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#6 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

tbh you can sort this by messaging the person on xbl because if you post these kind of things on here boths chapters will smash into each other then youve got a flame war on the site
Posted Image

#7 Gabriel_Angelos

Gabriel_Angelos

Meatshield

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

will that guy has something there the melta is a noobesh gun any new guy lvl 1 to 41 can you use it pretty well it is a cheat gun and has no use if you no what your doing when somone pulls it out that damn gun then you can't really say it very skilled, Melta is a lucky weapon 7/10 it well hit its victum but if your a Assault just back up and keep shooting it with your bolt pistol, bolter, plasma pistol. this is coming from a X-Melta *CENSORED* that loves that nice purple cream, that's my thought's on the melta from the PSN comunity
Gabriel_Angelos, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Aug 2012.

#8 Dominion

Dominion

Space Wolf - Blood Claw

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

I say good luck to both combatants. any attention to this game is good attention. if someone is motivated enough to duel it out I think beggining a thread is the best way to call out an opponent. If it breeds a more competitive spirit into us or our chapters than we are likely to keep the embers of this dying game burning. my money is on Dee though.
Posted Image

#9 Gabriel_Angelos

Gabriel_Angelos

Meatshield

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

I say good luck to both combatants. any attention to this game is good attention. if someone is motivated enough to duel it out I think beggining a thread is the best way to call out an opponent. If it breeds a more competitive spirit into us or our chapters than we are likely to keep the embers of this dying game burning. my money is on Dee though.

Well if i had the game for xbox i would love to 1v1 any person who thinks there a real purple cream shooting *CENSORED* xD

#10 CrMk DeeSoDee

CrMk DeeSoDee

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

This game is dying so things like this keep the goin and he wanted to 1v1 wit me a public gave it all the mouth then didn't turn up ? And I messages him called me a little girl and said he was busy ? So I'm keeping the game alive and active and after every 1v1 I've done I've ended becoming good mates with the guy I believe in having a punch up then buying the bloke a beer. That's all vents rage and shows skill and makes mates.

Only guy I've ever called out fuzzy was death dealer and now he's on my Xbox live friend list and good guy and I enjoy playing him

So as I'm saying I hope this goes the Same with zhapel tbh

#11 Brother Envelope

Brother Envelope

Battle Commander

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:04 PM

I see, this carry over from the 4 v 4 we had with the Blood Ravens on the PS3, where at least 3 them went assault, and then got upset and pointed the finger at us using meltas.

For most of the match Dee only used a melta, and we were winning comfortable, but I also switched to the melta (nobody else did).

As Piano messaged at the time, if u all go assault what do expect!

PS3 Blood Ravens we played were all good players, but we were better.
Postad bild

#12 CrMk DeeSoDee

CrMk DeeSoDee

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

That's was a good game tbh they was good players. And it was good to try and diffrent console good fun on the ps3. But I say this melta dose take skill some many people know to back up form me now so I learnt to dash role towards them moving away form there shots the gun is in this game. And is the conger part of a raptor so web people moan about the melta why not moan about raptors in sorry but I'm not gonna sit there and let one kill me because they think its a noob gun ? Take Dom link he is an awesome player and amzaning wit the VL and makes me work every time I have to kill him wit a melta v a VL which it takes skill to get enough to a player on that skill level and I like to thnk when people see me they think keep my distance and not let him get close which then sparks the battle between to good players

#13 Gabriel_Angelos

Gabriel_Angelos

Meatshield

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

but i'll play when i get the game and you can see how the player on the PSN are different then the guys on xbox when we have somthing we also do a 1v1 but the diff is when we get to the lobby we have 6 guys watching on both sides to listen to the all out swearing but so far i've been the guy who shuts up to guys when i was doing a 1v1 i didn't beat them it turned into a all out sloughter match with me beating the guy by 10 kills or more when i get into a 1v1 ill go with lascannon, vengeance launcher, assault the maps i love the most with 1v1s is between Wastemangement aquilas cayon, hab center, or habs ablaze. but would love to play you in a 1v1 ill try and get the game next week somtime.

brother i'm crazy when it comes to Assault i will show you where the melta is not very skilled at all when i was with the DA's i had to play 4 other DA's with meltas and i had a melta i came out on top i know how meltas work all i have to do is keep my distance and you can't beat me.

Mod Edit: Please don't add 50 blank lines to your post.

#14 CrMk DeeSoDee

CrMk DeeSoDee

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

Go for I'm always game for because tbh like I said it makes more ties in the game and brings more life in the game so always fun may lead to a nice chapter match who knows mate  
Good to u if u get away form me :) see how my bolt pistol fairs

#15 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

Dee is one of the few people who can use a melta, and use it well.
This is coming from a close combat lascannoner. :P

Posted Image

#16 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

Hope you guys have an awesome fight. :D

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#17 CrMk DeeSoDee

CrMk DeeSoDee

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

Thank u sweet hearts :) and mr Sam thanks means a lot to me haha :)

#18 Gabriel_Angelos

Gabriel_Angelos

Meatshield

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:48 AM

Dee well hasn't seen nuthin yet if you get me a 1 hour or two so i can get use to the controller and Talos and everyone who want to see it can join 
remember this well be a friendly fight unless you want it to blow up flams

#19 WarmasterStuvis

WarmasterStuvis

The Eternal Swordman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

Dee, meltas are for noobs and girls. Wanna fight about it? X
Loyalist, traitor, I care not; you all look the same on the end of my sword.

#20 CrMk DeeSoDee

CrMk DeeSoDee

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Yep I do haha FG comments are fun.

To the ps3 guy just hurry and get it on Xbox and stop waffling sounds like u made it personal all ready though man. So will see

And games between me and zhapel have been done

First game

Dee 20

Zhapel 8

Second game

Dee 20

Zhapel 0

And to all u guys we had a chat after the game and the dude is a nice guy and I've added him and will play wit him soon good games though zhapel

Change Theme!