104 svar till detta ämne

#21 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 29 oktober 2012 - 09:32

"strange that I would not have felt the presence of another on this vessel. The warp plays tricks on those who may use it to their will, and we must safeguard our souls against the lies it preaches. A moment of laxity will spawn a lifetime of heresy. Degredation of the mind will lead to damnation of the soul. Steel your mind, sharpen your sense and you will prevail."

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#22 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 29 oktober 2012 - 03:39

"Understood Lord Inquisitor." Quickly shuffles out the door back towards the chapel and begins his preparations.

Spoiler

Keep forgetting my character's name... Ethros please disregard if you don't give a shit...

Tech Priests FTW!

#23 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 29 oktober 2012 - 06:09

"very well. Please make your way to the armoury afterwards, and then the hangar"
Spoiler

#24 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 29 oktober 2012 - 11:00

Swiftly shifts his movement from the path to the chapel to the armoury. He now knows this is his time to bring glory to the Imperium and thus smiles. Still with a monotone and gloomy sounding voice he says. "I will make sure I prepare swiftly Lord Inquisitor."

Spoiler

Keep forgetting my character's name... Ethros please disregard if you don't give a shit...

Tech Priests FTW!

#25 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 29 oktober 2012 - 11:55

When you reach the armoury, a burly man appears
"it's not often he sends a psyker you know. What can I get you today?"

#26 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 30 oktober 2012 - 05:43

He nods in respect. "I believe he may have some sort of equipment ready for me."

Tech Priests FTW!

#27 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 31 oktober 2012 - 09:57

"Well tell me what you want sonny, because I have to retrieve the things now don't I?" He smirks slightly, and you detect a sense of friendly humour radiating from the man.

#28 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 01 november 2012 - 07:01

He looks puzzled for a moment, not familiar with this type of humour before he realizes the joke. "I will need some light armor preferably Flak, some sort of psy-focus, Bolter Pistol with how many clips you can spare, and last I will need survival gear like ration packs and water tablets."

Tech Priests FTW!

#29 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 01 november 2012 - 03:40

"Give me a second" He says and disappears into the room.

He returns bearing everything that you had asked for, and all the gear looks to be in perfect condition.
"Now i hear you have to go to the hangar bay son, and may I wish ye good luck with the mission at hand. Ave Imperator."

#30 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 03 november 2012 - 05:48

Nods in thanks then quickly rushes to the hangar. Before he enters he quickly changes into the flak, then replaces his brown robes over him to hide the armor. He enters finally ready for the mission, but he trips and falls face first into the floor. Realizing that with the armor he could no longer walk like he usually does he changes into a much more appropriate pace.

Tech Priests FTW!

#31 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 03 november 2012 - 11:15

"AHAHAHAH" a pilot roars "son, i hope you're better than your entrance says because otherwise you're in for a rough time."

He walks over.

"the inquisitor sent me to help you into a pod. We can't fly you in directly. Too risky."

#32 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 04 november 2012 - 01:02

He realizes he made a fool of himself and quickly recovers his composure. "Not used to walking with armor under my robes." He quickly enters the pod and loads his bolt pistol. "Let's hurry this up I need to make sure this Emperor damned psyker dies."

Tech Priests FTW!

#33 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 04 november 2012 - 11:27

"sit tight sugar, you're in for a rough ride here." the pilot grins as he closes the lid and initiates the pod launcher loading sequence.
LAUNCH! The pod screams from the ship and into the void. Three seconds later you feel immense pressures as the pod hits the atmoshere. With a scream of retros you hit the ground.

roll please

#34 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 04 november 2012 - 09:08

Spoiler

Tech Priests FTW!

#35 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 04 november 2012 - 10:09

Spoiler

#36 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 05 november 2012 - 01:38

Spoiler

Tech Priests FTW!

#37 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 05 november 2012 - 09:16

You land three kilometers south of target, in a small forest.

#38 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 06 november 2012 - 02:00

After recovering from the staggering impact, (insert character name here) checks and loads the bolt pistol as he readies it for fire. Quickly he jumps out of the pod and scans the area for any signs of life. "Warp twisted creatures are not welcome in my precense. SO COME OUT SO I CAN END YOUR EMPEROR DAMNED LIFE!"

Tech Priests FTW!

#39 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 06 november 2012 - 08:59

+I am only going to risk this a few times, so pay attention whenever I do+ the inquisitor pulses psychically to you +casting around like that is dangerous, and if I can detect you from orbit then who knows what and who else can. Caution would be a priority here, you've no use to me if you're dead.+

Spoiler

#40 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 07 november 2012 - 04:31

Spoiler

+My apologies Inquisitor.+ After responding to the psychic message (forgot to look up character's name again) hurries to find a settlement of some sort. Keeping his bolt pistol trained in front of him he walks slowly trying to avoid making too much noise.

Tech Priests FTW!

Change Theme!