#41 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 07 november 2012 - 06:46

Spoiler

you walk through the forest for a couple of hundred metres. Then, in front of you, you can make out a clearing and see that there is a small settlement within that space. You can see a few farmers attending to small herds of Grox, and also a couple of what look like soldiers, with lasguns strapped to their backs.

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#42 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 08 november 2012 - 10:49

Using his psyker abilities he reaches out to sense the number of soldiers that are in the area. +Inqusitor this planet is not controlled by the Imperium correct?+
Keep forgetting my character's name... Ethros please disregard if you don't give a shit...

Tech Priests FTW!

#43 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 06:26

+Not currently. It is low on the list for reclamation at some point, but it has no real strategic value so may be overlooked for years. Be careful with how you use your abilities brother, there may be a witch about who could detect you+

Spoiler

#44 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 10 november 2012 - 08:05

Spoiler

Keep forgetting my character's name... Ethros please disregard if you don't give a shit...

Tech Priests FTW!

#45 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 11 november 2012 - 04:56

you are a little too forceful with your psychic eminations, and as one of the soldiers collapses you hear the cry "There is a psyker, find the psyker" as the soldiers gear up and spread out

#46 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 12 november 2012 - 03:00

"Whoops.. Well time to get this mission started." Ethros quickly moves behind a tree and looks around to find the nearest soldier.

Spoiler

Tech Priests FTW!

#47 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 13 november 2012 - 05:48

you see one advancing through the treeline towards you, his gun slightly raised.

#48 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 14 november 2012 - 02:25

Ethros quickly attempts to use his kenetic psyker ablilty to break a twig behind he soldier.

Spoiler

Tech Priests FTW!

#49 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 14 november 2012 - 05:33

The twig snaps, and the soldier turns, shouting as his comrades to follow him. And with that they move away from you and the village, charging through the undergrowth after some imagined quarry.

#50 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 14 november 2012 - 11:48

Moving quickly and silently, Ethros runs to the village and kicks open the door of the nearest building keeping the bolt pistol in a good firing posture. "Where is the sorcerer?!"

Tech Priests FTW!

#51 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 16 november 2012 - 02:49

that needs a roll. Action = roll

#52 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 16 november 2012 - 04:32

Spoiler

Tech Priests FTW!

#53 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 16 november 2012 - 10:04

all you feel is a sharp crack as a rifle butt smashes into your face and knocks you unconcious.

When you awake you are in a dark room, and tied very firmly to some form of post. there is a man sitting in the darkness across from you, his face hidden in the shadows.

#54 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 19 november 2012 - 02:12

"Ugh... Damn it... Guess I got caught..." Focusing his mind Ethros tries to detect anymore people other than the single man.
Spoiler

Tech Priests FTW!

#55 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 19 november 2012 - 08:12

+You can cease that right now+ the man says within your head. +The gods don't permit mere mortals to access their powers, and what you have done here violates that holy treaty. you will be offered to Him, and thus... them+ there is a searing pain in your mind as he says this

#56 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 20 november 2012 - 08:39

Ethros starts screaming prayers of the Emperor he has learned over his lifetime word for word. As the pain increases he screams the holy words louder.

Tech Priests FTW!

#57 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 20 november 2012 - 08:09

As suddenly as the pain was there, it halts. A man cleans the blood from the blade which he murdered the psyker with.

roll please, just roll

#58 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 21 november 2012 - 09:33

Spoiler

Tech Priests FTW!

#59 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 21 november 2012 - 09:23

Spoiler

"We don't have much time, the chaos filth that you sent into the forest will return soon, and then we'll be trapped here." he slashes the bonds and sets you free, returning all of your gear and armor.
"Listen, my name is nikolai, i'm a pig farmer, or... was, let's go now!"

and with that he sprints through the doorway and into the forest, opposite to the side that you entered from.

#60 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 24 november 2012 - 03:07

Shrugs and follows at a quicker pace to keep up.

Tech Priests FTW!

Change Theme!