104 svar till detta ämne

#101 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 03 april 2013 - 08:16

out of the dark corridor a small canister rolls, spewing a noxious looking smoke. The people around it fall to the ground, coughing and retching, further causing panic amongst the men and women gathered in the hall. Out of the darkness, shapes of men emerge, and they move with grim purpose as they open fire...

[spoiler= attacking salvo] 1d100 rolled for a total of: 33 (33) now please roll for the outcome [/spoiler]

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#102 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 04 april 2013 - 12:44

"Everyone fall back, if you have a weapon fire through the smoke doesn't matter if you hit them! Safety is number one priority anyone too old to fight and children too young to help defend need to be rounded up and protected at all costs! Emperor protect!"
As he yells Ethros attempts to run to cover behind the nearest solid object and send the gas canister back at the attackers with a telekinetic burst.

Spoiler

Keep forgetting my character's name... Ethros please disregard if you don't give a shit...

Tech Priests FTW!

#103 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 17 maj 2013 - 11:43

Men and women left and right fall to the opening salvo, however many more dive into cover and return fire as you instructed. You hurl the canister with full fury, and it explodes, immolating five of the enemy.

As this happens however more and more of the enemy come through the smoke and establish better firing positions...

[spoiler= Salvo 2] 1d100 rolled for a total of: 7 (7) I need a defensive roll before anything else mate :) [/spoiler]

#104 RogueTonberry

RogueTonberry

Meatshield

• Members
  • 84 inlägg

Postad 17 maj 2013 - 01:10

Defensive Roll (Mate)
Spoiler

Keep forgetting my character's name... Ethros please disregard if you don't give a shit...

Tech Priests FTW!

#105 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 17 maj 2013 - 08:07

All the bullets miss, and you see your chance to rally and drive the foe back...

Change Theme!