215 svar till detta ämne

#61 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 05:47

"Well, I guess we can not always be lucky." he grunts as he gets back up, holding his battered side for a few moments. 'That is going to hurt tomorrow too.' he thought. Keeping his trench knife in one hand, he creates a monstrous snake. He sends it out to coil cardinal in a inferno embracement, even if it only hold him in place.

Spoiler

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#62 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5 482 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 06:09

Hector stands up from the strike wiping dirt off of his clothes "lets try this again" hector takes a step back pulling the chains behind him, taking a step forward he throws them out in front of the Cardinal and brings them flying back aiming for both knee caps (1d100 rolled for a total of: 75 (75))
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#63 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 08:53

Kanta merely grunted at all the damage this iron giant took as he started to pepper the him with rounds from his f2000 and shotgun

"One in each hand" shouted kanta

1d100 rolled for a total of: 80 (80) f2000
1d100 rolled for a total of: 50 (50) shotgun

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#64 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 09:56

The snake wraps around the cardinal as kantas shots send chunk of him flying in all directions.

Yelping in confusion the chains pull the beasts legs out from under it as dig it crashing to the floor

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#65 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 10:02

Burias slowlys spins his free hand, making the flaming anaconda squeeze around it's new prey tighter and tighter. "I want to hear metal pop and melt." he whispered to the fiery serpent, almost commending it on doing a good job so far.

Spoiler

#66 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5 482 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 10:08

"Goliath see what you can do" hector says as he wraps the chains around his left arm, looking at the cardinal he manipulates a bow and three arrows; taking aim he shoots the three arrows in a triangle pattern aiming for the chest (1d100 rolled for a total of: 99 (99))
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#67 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 07 oktober 2012 - 10:47

Kanta smirks and saysy

"I think its time...SIMON" said kanta as he pulled his turtle off his back and feed him some expolsive material and the threw the trutle as hard as he could at cardinal

1d100 rolled for a total of: 67 (67) throw
1d100 rolled for a total of: 54 (54) simon

"EXPOLSIVE WRATH TRUTLES PATH" yelled kanta as he threw the turtle as he then wondered why was he saying these names as then realized that they had made this fight to the death more...fun

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#68 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 12:41

With a mighty roar cardinal scatters buriase flame and hurls off the chains fast enough to catch Simon mid air.

Their is an ominous creaking and Simon grunt in pain as Cain leaps forward, and bring his scythe down har on cardinal arm, cutting it off at the joint and grabbing Simon before he fell

cainsig11.jpg

#69 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5 482 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 12:46

Hector see's an opportunity and flings his two bill hooks forward onto the arm of The Cardinal (1d100 rolled for a total of: 69 (69))
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#70 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 12:56

Kanta heard Simon's grunt as he watched Cain catch him as the only emotion run through him

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" screamed Kanta as he charged Cardinal in rage as he charge in to fight him in close combat as he withdrew his machete and aimed to run it threw under Cardinal's lower jaw

1d100 rolled for a total of: 76 (76) machete

"I'M GOING TO GUT YOU" he yelled again as he kept fire his shotgun trying to do much damage as possible as his head was screaming in pain to kill

1d100 rolled for a total of: 51 (51) shotgun

#71 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 12:59

"Seems like his is going to fight for real for once." Burias growled in annoyance. "But, no one hurts the poor reptile." he said with vehemence as several serpent heads form around Burias. They all strike out at cardinal, some go for the side with no arm now, others from different directions to keep him off balance or to hurt him.

Spoiler

#72 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 01:11

As Simon lands in cains arms he coughs up the explosive material and Cain is sent across the courtyard in a violent explosion that slams him hard Ito the stone of the cathedrals walls.

He falls into a heap as kantas blade bites deep into the cardinals jaw and with a simple gesture the final mace spins into kanta with a brutal impact sending him to the floor .

Enough!

Cardinal roars as he sweeps his lade in a wide arc, disapating the flames, and swatting the hooks aside " I grow weary of this!"

cainsig11.jpg

#73 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 01:20

Kanta picks up his body off the ground in pain

"I'm gonna...show you getting weary" said Kanta as he stood up as a voice in his mind was screaming for him to kill

"fuck left arm numb" kanta thought to himself as he didn't remeber if the blade came out off cardinal's jaw

"I can't reloaded like this" kanta said quietly as he aimed his shotgun with one arm at cardinal

1d100 rolled for a total of: 62 (62)

"I'm going to gut the FUCK OUT OF YOU" said/shouted Kanta as he fired a magnum round at Cardinal's skull

#74 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 01:27

"Then leave if your going to be so pouty about this." he said to the raging metal thing. Two balls of flames form in each of Burias's hands, he condenses them before he flings them at the metal contructs injured face and one to his chest.

Spoiler

#75 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5 482 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 01:30

Hector manipulates a greatsword and a chain that has wrapped around the hilt, he trurns his body in a circular motion and whips the chain at the Cardinal aiming for the corroded artery in its neck (1d100 rolled for a total of: 30 (30))
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#76 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 02:33

Cain forces himself to his feet as the slug round rips through cardinals face making him stagger . Buriases flames slam into the weakened sin. , sending the stink of burning Ito the air as cardinal grips the claymores chain in his hand with a growl

" I said.."

He yanks hector off balance and slams him into kanta tha burias with a loud crack

" I've had enough!"
He growls as he turns to Cain

" we end this now archangel!"

The ground shakes harder under cains feet and a loud howl can be heard, slowly starting at a toy tip and evolving into a primal scream the ground erupts in a blinding light...

cainsig11.jpg

#77 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 02:45

"Get the hell off me!" he said to the purifier as he kicked him off himself and kanta with a swift kick with his combat boot. He stands up and helps Kanta get back to his feet. "Ja, now what is going on?" he asked as he say the glow emenating from the ground.

#78 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 02:49

"I don't know all I see is white light" said Kanta as he stood up

"thanks Burias" Kanta then added as he tried to pinpoint Cain and the cardinal in the light

#79 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 03:05

Before Cain stands a massive creature , easily dwarfing a man in its height
It's body, a mixture of human flesh grafted to metal limbs stands between Cain and the enrage sin

In one hand, a hammer made of living gold is clutched, in its othe hand it holds the cardinals hand in an iron grip

" this is my home heathen... You've no place here..."

Raising its hammer it brings it down with a massive crash, pummeling cardinal into a broken heap into the ground

cainsig11.jpg

#80 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 08 oktober 2012 - 03:10

kanta stares in awe of the of the giant

"who...who are you...." said kanta as the voices that were screaming to kill seemed to have just vanish as he then remembered Simon as kanta then quickly moves to Cain

Change Theme!