215 replies to this topic

#41 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

Hector looks up at the figure, emotion deep in his voice, trying to fight back tears and anger, "i dont understand, you were my brother Callach, i trusted you! our order trusted you" with those words Hector looks back down at the ground, bowing his head, him mind filled with sadness and anger
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#42 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:31 AM

While Burias was silent, the voices in his head were abuzz. 'Is that callach fellow everyone has been speaking?' one asked. 'Nien, I bet it's the ghoul he made a pact with.' another answered. 'Is it going to kill us or just talk?' a third interjected. 'What should be done about the kid who carried it here?' a fourth asked. 'I think we are all in agreement to not attack yet, just so we do not piss it off.' a fifth announced and the rest agreed with it. 'Hopefully he will deal with the kid now that his role is fulfilled.' the darker voice chuckled.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:40 AM

Callach laughs. A hollow metallic sound

" I used you boy. I used the entire order. As we speak those fools plead to ho siht like dogs on a leash, begging to spare themselves the storm of the judges decree. Soon the purifiers will be at war with the other mutant tribes. Ho siht will be fighting a two front war and die divided.... And man will be weak enough that my children... My sins will be able to swarm fourth and devour mankind."

The ghoul chuckles dryly and points at hector. " I've waited for so long to end the work of Augustus...... But I needed Somone to bring me to the scion of Coreus... Somone who could get me to the archangel so I could kill it."

He turns to Cain slowly, grinning darkly." My name is cardinal.... The original sin.... The sin of betrayal..."

Cain takes a step forward sheilinding the purifier as the eath begins to shake harder as if something was shaking itself from a fitful sleep.

" thank you hector...... For your service to the cause."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#44 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:03 AM

"Well, I think we have heard enough." he finally spoke, hearing the thing's intentions. "Any ideas bruder?" he asked as he let the flames play on and around his arms.

#45 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

"bah bah bah all I hear from this metal tard is how much he likes stroking himself" said Kanta as he pulled out his shotgun as he loaded it up ready to fight

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#46 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

Cain warps his scythe with a wicked flourish and stands over the wounded purifier.

" fight if you can."

He whispers as the cardinal warps two wiles flanges maces in his hand and hisses

" come then pests ."

cainsig11.jpg

#47 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:23 AM

Hector stands, weakly, but still stands "i can fight, this bastard has a lot coming to him, he mentally speaks to cain" Manipulating two bill hooks in his hands Hector stands side by side with Cain
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#48 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:27 AM

Burias creates a fireball in his hand. He squeezes it and throws the concentrated ball of flames at the back of the cardinal, hoping to make it switch it's attention at the very least.

Spoiler

#49 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:29 AM

"then why the fuck are you talking and not killing" shouted Kanta as he fired slug rounds into Callach face or upper body

1d100 rolled for a total of: 61 (61)

"eat that turd" shouted Kanta as he then ready himself to throw grenades

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#50 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

Cain nods at the purifier as kantas shot blasts the beast in its face making or fall back with a enraged roar.

Buriases attack slams into the beast and it stumbles forward swinging it mace wildly at hector only to be stopped with. Loud clang by cains scythe.

" not today ... Not now..."

The air around Cain begins to steam and a familiar thirst fills the air, " not on my land ghoul !"

cainsig11.jpg

#51 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:47 AM

"Hey, Titan, how about we both help Ja?' he asked with a chuckle to the grizzly bear in his head as he readies a gout of flame for cardinal to have.

Spoiler

#52 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:56 AM

"hey Cain back off I want to try something" said kanta as he then threw three grenades up in the air above Cardinal

1d100 rolled for a total of: 90 (90) thrown grenade
1d100 rolled for a total of: 48 (48) thrown grenade
1d100 rolled for a total of: 73 (73) thrown grenade

"GUYS MOVE NOW" shouted Kanta as he then concentrated the grenades shrapnel to move downward on top of Cardinal as he then shouted

"SHRAPNEL METEOR" as he move his hand in a downward motion

1d100 rolled for a total of: 100 (100)

#53 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

Titan roars through you like an inferno and the flam engulfs the cardinal in a sheet of flame as Cain jumps back from the rain of shrapnel that shreds an drives cardinal to its knees

Hissing in malice the ancient evil stands and the maces in his hands begin to spin on their own, two more blades appearing in his hands.

" I will not be bested so easily!

cainsig11.jpg

#54 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

"Gut." he responded to cardinal. He held a hand up in the air and brought it down toward cardinal, calling down an archemidas with titan's power running through him.

Spoiler

#55 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:17 AM

"your gonna be bested like a chump" shout kanta as he then threw two more grenades forward this time

1d100 rolled for a total of: 60 (60) thrown in front
1d100 rolled for a total of: 81 (81) thrown in front

as the grenade's were in mid air kanta moves his hand back and then moves in front of him in a pumping motion

1d100 rolled for a total of: 90 (90) shrapnel shotgun

"SHRAPNEL SHOTGUN" as Kanta focus the explosion and the shrapnel in the direction that Cardinal was standing in

#56 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:31 AM

A meteor of flame slams down on the spinning mace and crushes it into the dirt as the force of kantas blast shreds through the cardinal again

" enough!" It snarls, lunging forward at the group, blades flashing as the mace orbits him ominously.

" I am through with you!"

Cain smirks and digs his heels in, lowering his stance he arcs the scythe and brings it up at the last second , knocking the mace aside and catching the blades at the hilt

cainsig11.jpg

#57 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:42 AM

"One more time titan, it will be worth it too." he said to the patriarch. Burias pulls out his Trench knife from its' boot sheath and flames now swirled around his armored fist and the brass knuckle handle it held. He goes for a savage straight jab with it into the back of cardinal's head.

Spoiler

#58 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:47 AM

"alright lets do this" kanta said to himself as he decide to use the newest mutagen he had Phantom as he then had his thumper in one hand and his machete

"Come on body lets do this" shouted Kanta as he rushed Cardinal and as he got close he striked him hard with the machete and quickly moved passed him and fired a thumper Round into his back

1d100 rolled for a total of: 77 (77) Phantom
1d100 rolled for a total of: 73 (73) Machete
1d100 rolled for a total of: 70 (70) thumper

"PHANTOM STEP" shouted Kanta

#59 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:56 AM

Hector standing by Cain swings his bill hooks down on the Cardinal aiming for both shoulder blades (1d100 rolled for a total of: 36 (36))
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#60 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

As hectors blades bite into cardinals arms he lashes out violently, sending hector sprwaling with a harsh thumb from the pommel of his blade. Snarling in fury the mace connects hard with buriases side, sending him sprawling just as the blade would have connected.

The thumper roars and kantas blade bites in deep as cain hurls his scythe, making it slam deep into cardinals chest, driving him back a step.

"DAMn....you......all" cardinal grunts falling to a knee..."DAMN YOU>!"

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!