123 svar till detta ämne

#21 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 19 oktober 2012 - 09:22

"Well then sonny, you best be telling me what you need now, cos I gotta go and haul everything outta here for ya afterall."

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#22 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1 833 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Postad 20 oktober 2012 - 09:35

"I will need the following:
-Light Armor, preferably an Armored Body Glove
-A Shotgun, preferably a Gun Metal Hive pattern Combat Shotgun, with three or more clips.
-Jungle Equipment, containing rope, small medkit, water purification tablets, field rations, map and compass."

Posted Image

#23 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 20 oktober 2012 - 05:07

He goes into the room, and after a while he returns bearing all the items that you wanted.
"I've been 'informed' that you need to report to the hangar bay son" he says softly

#24 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 20 oktober 2012 - 05:53

"Thank you." Krell answers while he goes through the equipment brought to him.
When he is satisfied that all is as it should be, he gathers up the equipment, and make his way to the hangar bay.

Posted Image

#25 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 20 oktober 2012 - 08:45

The hangar bay is empty, save for a few servitors and a valkyrie dropship. You walk up to it and see the pilot is doing the final checks. He looks up as you approach
"i'm guessing that you're my cargo this evening?" he looks you over
"my name is ethan, i'll be our pilot today. Go on in, and get ready"

+one last thing. Always remember who you serve and what you are. You will be tempted with seemingly great powers but remember that power corrupts, mutates and degrades all those it touches. Emperor protects. +

#26 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 21 oktober 2012 - 04:37

Krell greets the pilot by nodding. After he has heard his 'Owners' words in his head, he stops for a minute, unsure if he is able to answer. After a short while, he is fairly certain that it is only a one way communication, and boards the Valkyrie. While Krell waits for the pilot, he start to ready his equipment.

Posted Image

#27 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 21 oktober 2012 - 11:07

The pilot runs up the ramp and into the cockpit, the back door grinding up closed behind him
"I'd strap in if I were you, the atmospheric descent on this mother of all planets can be a bitch at times, and we wouldn't want you damaged before you have even started the mission eh?"
He grins, and returns to his controls.
"Control, this is valkyrie delta-22 callsign thunder requesting permission to begin mission over."
"Permission granted"

The valkyrie rises, her engines getting louder and louder, eventually screaming with the pitch. She rockets forward and streaks towards the atmosphere of the planet below. There is some major turbulence, and you are glad that you secured everything beforehand. and then, calm.

"That's the worst part over, i'm going to set you down in a clearing three clicks east from your first Point of Interest, and then i'll stay around and act as fire support as and when needed." the pilot says calmly.

the valkyrie hovers over a small gap in the jungle canopy, and you rappel down through the side door, then it flies away, leaving you alone.

#28 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 21 oktober 2012 - 11:37

Krell looks around at the surrounding jungle. As he takes a deep breath, he feel a slight tingle inside of him. On instinct he takes forth his knife, and notes that it seems to fit his hand even better now that he is surrounded by this jungle.
Shaking his head, he gets back on the objective. Krell pulls out the compass and use it to find east.

"Three clicks.. Seems like I get the chance to stretch my legs a little..."

Putting back the compass, Krell takes off in an easy jogging pace, knife in hand. Though he is no fool, and knows that his surrounding is a deadly one, so he keeps his eyes and ears open for any sign of danger.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#29 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 21 oktober 2012 - 03:07

You're paying too much attention to the surrounding, rather than the noises that said surroundin generates. That's when you fail to also notice that you have run through some rather large claw marks.

The jungles slowly silences

#30 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 21 oktober 2012 - 04:37

Unaware of what he has passed, Krell pushes on through the jungle. When he has covered some distance he pauses to gather his breath, and take his bearing once more. As he checks the compass for direction, he cant shake the feeling of unease. A small voice of reasoning and logic tells Krell that something is wrong, though he can't really put his finger on it.

Pushing the notion aside, Krell returns his compass, and continues his jog towards the first point of interest.
He had a mission to fulfill, and a 'Owner' waiting for results.

Posted Image

#31 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 23 oktober 2012 - 02:59

Spoiler

#32 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 23 oktober 2012 - 04:53

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image

#33 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 24 oktober 2012 - 07:04

there is a high pitched wail, of some creature, and an enormous crashing sound heading towards you from the deeper forest, you judge that it is only mere seconds away, and don't have long to make a decision on what to do

#34 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 24 oktober 2012 - 09:49

Krell's logical part tells him that there is not enough time to hide, or get to a vantage point. Instinctively Krell assumes a defensive combat stance, legs bent and hands raised in front of him, knife in hand. Tensing his muscles, and letting the adrenaline flow throughout his body, Krell lets his mind slip into combat mode, ready to react in a seconds notice.

As soon as he knew what was coming, he would figure out a way to deal with it. He hoped..

"Come on.. I don't have all day..." he mutters in a low tone.

Posted Image

#35 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 25 oktober 2012 - 01:44

A megadon storms through the undergowth, it's huge bulk tearing through everything in it's path. It roars, the sound deafening, and you take a step back. Then... it charges
Spoiler

#36 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 25 oktober 2012 - 02:31

Without a doubt Krell starts to charge the oncoming beast. Running fast and low towards the Megadon who grows to even bigger proportions as he gets closer.

*The timing must be right..* He states to himself, concentrating on his breathing and the way his feet hits the ground. At the last possible time, he throws himself between the beasts front leg, trying to roll beneath it, and aiming to end up behind the animal. That is, if he timed it right..

Spoiler

Posted Image

#37 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 25 oktober 2012 - 05:56

The shot grazes the underside of the beast, and it howls in rage. It thrashes blindly in rage for a moment, and it's tail lashes out, clearly on a course to hit you
Spoiler

#38 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 25 oktober 2012 - 06:25

Krell gets to his feet instantly, his heartbeat thundering loudly in his ears. Or was that the footsteps of the beast..? Either way, Krell had little time to ponder this, as the tail of the monster came at him, almost quicker than his eyes could comprehend.
An idea comes to him, and he acts on it instantly. He grips his knife harder and readies to dodge the incoming tail..

Spoiler

Posted Image

#39 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 25 oktober 2012 - 06:34

When the tail swings, you manage a clumsy flop onto it, without any harm, and work the knife in between some of the scales. this provides grip

#40 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1 833 inlägg

Postad 25 oktober 2012 - 06:49

Krell lets his muscles work hard when he tries to 'climb' the beast. Stabbing his knife down hard between the scales, and finding what little grip there is to be had with is feet. There is a glimmer in Krell's eyes. He has his target.

Be it beast or man, they all have things in common. They all need oxygenated blood for the brain to work. They all need signals from the brain to move the bodies. They all need to breathe. All this means that the throat and neck is filled with lethal points, where a punch, knife or even a needle can mean instant death..

Krell just hoped that the Megadons scales were not to tough for him to do any damage.. But that was a problem for the future. Right now he needed to keep on climbing..

Spoiler

Posted Image

Change Theme!