64 replies to this topic

#61 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

The ship lurches before you reach the man, and the lights dim. When they have been restored the man has vanished from where he was sitting, and you cannot see him in the crowd. However, you can tell that the ship has exited from the warp and will now be approaching the colony, and moreover... your target

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#62 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • Others: Community Manager
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

Bracing himself as the ship's trembling shell came back to a calm state, he narrows his eyes at the thought of losing the man. He had known that he was being approached and waited for the perfect moment to evade him. What was he about? Moreover, what made him so concerned with not being cornered besides fear which had been completely bred out of these individuals?

He could feel the ripple of real-space wash through him as his stomach settled. Something about the warp always reminded him of a thick water - he wasn't too fond of it.

Posted Image

"I scar my armor so that you may know, for I am a Templar of Blood."

#63 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

Soon enough the sound of the naval ratings can be heard advancing down the hallway. They enter and one by one each man is cuffed and led to a shuttle. When you take your place you take deep breaths, fully knowing that what awaits you will be one of the worst places that you have ever been.

The shuttle journey is short, the trip between orbit and dirt taking mere minutes. The wings of the shuttle ping as they cool from the rapid descent. The prisoners, and you, are herded out of the shuttle - akin to grox on the route to slaughter.

A man stands on a balcony, grim and foreboading, his uniform marking him as a lord commissar. he speaks:
"You are here because the emperors laws have determined you scum, unworthy or useless enough to avoid true combat, and not deserving of the peace that a bullet would give you. Truly you are the most abominal of creatures, and that is why you are here: to rot, far from the emperors light, until the day when your sundered souls release the grips they have on this universe. I wish you the worst of times, and know that I will at all times be ready to execute you should I suspect that you are overturning the carefully built disharmony of this wretched place."

and with that he left, and you are cuffed around the back of the head; forcing you into a deep and painful sleep.

When you awake, you are alone, in the dirt, with nothing but your thoughts to occupy you. You realise that you have been released into the colony; but whereabouts you do not know.

#64 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

Spoiler

#65 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

Spoiler

Change Theme!