64 replies to this topic

#41 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

The attack is only slightly successful, and stops the man in his tracks as he momentarily loses his balance. The attack didn't connect as hard as it should have though, and he soon swings another colossal fist towards you chest

Spoiler

{note this is where all I need is the defence roll}

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#42 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • Others: Community Manager
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

"I scar my armor so that you may know, for I am a Templar of Blood."

#43 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Bang! the man's massive fist carves it's way into your chest, and you are certain that you feel a rib yield under the power of the blow. definitely broken, you tell yourself, but the man's momentum carries him a little too far, and into a wall. now has never been a better time to retaliate...

#44 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

Growling, he tosses himself forward towards the wall-bound brute. The pain lacing through his bones subsided quickly with a push of his mental wards and teeth clenched together in frustration. He had been far too hasty. He lashed out with a vicious left handed strike.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#45 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

The strike connects, but with the man's heavily built torso. It knocks him back a single step and then he comes at you again, swinging both his fists down in a two handed strike...

roll please :)

#46 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#47 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

in his enraged state, the man completely misses and carries the blow into the floor where he breaks both his hands. Now has never been a better time to end this...

#48 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

By a stroke of fate, he has been left in his position. Eyes peered at him from all directions - the whir of movement in the distance was slowed to a pin-point pause in time. His senses flared, alive from the thrill of battle. He was elated at his chance : not to kill or injure, but to set his plans into motion. This was but the first building block of presence here and would certainly attract what he needed.

Lifting his right leg, he fell forward with a full-force attack of his knee in hopes of striking this brute down once and for all.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#49 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

you knock the man cleanly out, his teeth scattering across the floor. The crowd gasps and parts rapidly, allowing you clear movement to an ablutions block if you needed to clean up.

#50 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

With the crowd parting, he looked down at the man - wounded and busted. He felt a pulse of warmth in his chest and smirked. " I hope everyone was thoroughly entertained. " He brushed off his knee as he stood and turned slowly, marching through the crowd with a relaxed and somber gait.

Now he had made his impression. It was time to locate his target.

Posted Image

#51 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

a roll then please :)

#52 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#53 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

that's for me to know and you to find out, when the GM says roll, roll :P otherwise things could take a turn for the worse... (that is a joke)

#54 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#55 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

you search and scan the hold, and realise that the target is not on board, or at least, he isn't in this containment cell. the best thing that you can do is wait and see if you can locate him on the planet

#56 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

'Nowhere' he says to himself, eyes checking everything in sight. He notes a few suspicious characters for his own note, soaking in as much visual information as possible. The posture of people, their gestures, the sharpness of their eyes. There were natural killers among them - some seemingly caught in a world that had broken them while others were perfectly at home.

He lowered his eyes, ran a hand through his hair, and began walking. With each breath he could feel the warmth in his chest given to him by his assailant. A smirk shifted across his lips as the thought excited him. Considering to clean himself, the small splotches of blood might serve his image better. He wiped a blot of it that rested just in sight of his eye on the tip of his nose causing it to smear a bit. Marching onwards into the crowds, he continued his search.

Posted Image

#57 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Still you find no one, and everyone is trying to give you a wide berth. your assailant came to and was killed by his 'comrades', and now they look to you with hunger in their eyes. This hunger is not malicious though, they see you as a strong candidate as leader, which would make them top dogs in the hold.

#58 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

A soft, muffled grunt as life was stolen away caught his attention as he peered over his shoulder towards the feral eyes of the large mans now killers. He paused for but a moment, allow his gaze to pass over theirs before turning back and moving further into the complex. While making 'contacts' would be helpful, right now he wanted to familiarize himself with his surroundings. Every little crease and corner. Every possible route beyond obvious sight. Every shifting shadow. All of the things that could possibly be memorized to help in any way. Even where the people positioned themselves in relation to the walls and gaps between them. Beyond careful examination he moved, his chest still warm from his initial encounter.

Posted Image

#59 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

Spoiler

It is during your 'tour' of the cell and it's surrounding inhabitants that you notice one small weedy man, hunched in one corner. He lacks the subtle brute-ness that the other inmates so lovingly precure, and this makes you curious. More over, none of said brutes approach the man or give him any trouble; something - you reason - about the man drives people away

#60 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Studying the man from afar, he makes note of his posture, height, weight, and apparent fitness. If there was one thing he was aware of, though, it was that size mattered little in combat. He watched the distance between other people, the way they gave him a wide berth and came within no close quarter. 'Perfect'.

The set his sights and strode towards the man without hesitation.

Posted Image

Change Theme!