152 replies to this topic

#81 ogreninja

ogreninja

dark sorcerer of the night lords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

+inquisitor the trail where i am is running cold but there are rumours that there is a group called the brotherhood of shadows operating in the lesser manifactorums in the east i was wondering if you had heard anything to corroborate this rumour? I also wish to apologise about the delay in this mission+

Issac looks at the hive map at the eastern lesser manifactorum area for yet another base of operation whilst waiting for the Inquisitors reply
Spoiler

Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#82 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

the layout of the manufactories would make it rather hard to establish a base. The only place that could be suitable would be to possibly utilise the sewer system

+The brotherhood of shadows has been little heard of, but the intel we have suggests that Geddik is either directly or indirectly involved with them. If he isn't at the helm then someone there will know where he has been hiding. Be careful assassin, we cannot lose geddik on any circumstances.+

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#83 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

Issac heads out towards the sewers of the eastern manifactorums using the vents and shadowy walkways to get there
Spoiler

Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#84 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

You get there fine, without detection, and find the perfect place to set up shop.

#85 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

Issac moves through the sewers enjoying a little more covered freedom until he comes across a deserted cogitator unit attaching his wrist computer to it h does a data min for information relavent to his mission
Spoiler

Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#86 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

the mine is reasonably successful, and you find many more mentions of overseer Geddik in this section, and the effect he has had on increased production rates. There is also an article discussion a mechanicus social event with some of the upper echelons of the planet, and he has been tipped to receive a promotion there. He is expected to attend the evening three nights from now.

#87 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

Issac looks for the exact location of the social event and trys to find the schematics for the area surrounding it
Spoiler

Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#88 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

you discover that there is no information on where the event will be held yet, and that it is likely to be kept a secret for some time following the 'skull faced murderer' that has been seen lurking around rooftops of late. Moreover, you can feel the presence of several tech priests in the system, casting around digitally for any intruders. time to leave the terminal

#89 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Issac moves away from the terminal and heads back to his base camp and activates the holo projection schematics of this section of the hive and starts looking for place that could hold an event of that size.
Spoiler

Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#90 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

you locate three halls within a three mile radius that would be capable of holding large enough numbers. Of these three, only two are situated in the 'noble zone' and furthermore there is only one that would be able to cater for sufficient security measures and other things that are bound to be needed. You therefore reason that 32 Graia plaza is going to be the meeting place

#91 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

Issac heads out for 32 graia plaza and starts to carefully scouting the area out
Spoiler

Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#92 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

You see perfectly that you can very easily conceal yourself within the rafters of the hall itself, with a day before the event. More over, there is no security at the moment, and they wont be able to detect you. this is by far the best chance that you have had in the mission so far.

#93 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

Issac moves into the rafters and gets himself into a comfortable position waiting for the target to arrive
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#94 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

The night falls and you have watched the security set up all day. You know what their movements are, where they are spread thickly and thinly, and more importantly you have clearly scoped a way out. You see the target Geddik walk to a table soon after the event starts, and talks to some dignitaries.

roll please - this is an awareness and a collateral measure

#95 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

1d100 rolled for a total of: 47 (47)
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#96 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

you curse as the tech adept takes his seat, right between the tech adept majoris of the entire forgeworld, and also the governor of the planet. Hitting them is not an option.

#97 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

issac waits and watches carefully aiming his needle pistol at the tech adept bidding his time until he can get the perfect shot
Spoiler

Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#98 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

There is only one small chance, and when you take the shot it whistles too loudly, and too far to the side to do any damage. Within seconds, there is panic and hysteria, with guards shooting at the ceilings and walls, and guests ducking for cover, or running for the exits.

+That was risky issac, the planetary governor could have been hit. Geddik is on the south balcony, heading for a dropship, follow him, or tag the vehicle if possible.+

#99 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

+ my apologies+ Issac uses the shadows and confussion to exit the building and give Chase to geddick activating his combat drugs his goes to attack him
Spoiler

Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#100 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

geddik moves, and a bodyguard steps in the way, taking your talons through the chest. Three other guards turn their lasguns at you and open fire, streams of red light rushing to meet you

defensive roll please

Change Theme!