#41 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

chelkar rubs his chin as he puffed away "to the south of us, is see" he said looking at the map. "we are going to have to secure a land route or a costal one Oh sith is very active in the south and even more the closer you get to Texas so when time comes a question will be push forward of do we make a navy or a land force that patrols the trade route either way its going to be fun" he said
Posted Image

#42 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

Lucifer moves his hand along the main road

" the purifiers have maintained a pilgrims highway along this route we can travel it safely ... Should I bring up the merchants ?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#43 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

"and what of the purifiers? what do you know about them?" he asked as he puffed on his cigar
Posted Image

#44 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

They are... Not the normal bunch... They are raiders.. Brigands and pirates."

Lucifer sighs

" but they could be useful."

cainsig11.jpg

#45 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

"they also can become a problem as well" said chelkar as he looked at lucifer "hopefully we can make them into allies if they dont care for the control of ho sith as well as getting some of there territory" he said with a smile
Posted Image

#46 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

Lucifer nods

" go check on the men commander ill get them both on the line."

cainsig11.jpg

#47 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

chelkar smiles "then i leave it to you lucifer" he said as he turned to luska "luska, juan care to join me for a little walk?" he ask as he started walking back into the bunker hall full of equipment
Posted Image

#48 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

Lusaka nods and Juan nods

" what are you looking for boss? What are your plans?"

cainsig11.jpg

#49 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:45 AM

walking out of ear range of the others "Juan, luska, i just want to start off by saying i respect both of you and i value your opinion so i must ask how you think the roughriders and the roughnecks did today and how the command structure effected our combat deployments and outcome." said chelkar as he drop his cigar and put it out with his boot
Posted Image

#50 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

Lusaka answers first cutting off Juan

" we took some risks today... Some went well.. Some almost cost us good men. But that is war. The men fought hard . If w keep that all is fine

cainsig11.jpg

#51 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

chelkars nods "and you juan, how do you feel about all of this." asked chelkar "speak the truth thats all i ask" he added
Posted Image

#52 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

Juan let out a tired sigh

" the ends justify the means commander... But we took many risks. You could've died in that nest, and the operation would've fallen to shreds.. We took risks that could've cost us. Like lord aion... We Los a huge part of our air power with the loss of that chopper... And not to mention his brush with death .

cainsig11.jpg

#53 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

chelkar nods to the words of juan " you speak truth, it was a loss that i did not want yet it has happened and in return we now have lucifer and his pack, on them i dont know to how i feel yet they did shoot at our boys and took out our chopper but they help us in making this place a home." he said taking a pause for a bit, collecting his thoughts "i believe that we need to reconstruct the command layout of the roughnecks now that oh siht now we are a threat and are gouting the people to turn on us i want us to start fighting in smaller combat units we cant work and survive if we line up in one mass wave and attack things we need to become more tactical and less mass assult, if we mass all of our force in a single attack now we would be sweeped aside by oh siht, they can muster a force over 4 million in the blink of an eye if they wish to in just america and thats including all of there ghoul project just here alone oh siht is like a sleeping drangon once it awakens its fires will start up its great steam boiler of war, once its starts theres no knowing to the power it can hold"
Posted Image

#54 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

Lusaka watches as the silencers clean their weapons

" why not have the ex ho siht teach us their codex. Silencers are probably the best trained warriors we can find. Why not have lord aion separate the men into what their good at and have them specilize in it."

cainsig11.jpg

#55 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

chelkar smiles "when aion gets better he most likly will help, you know did i ever tell you lot that i am a son of oh siht so we are going to make 3 assult companys 20 men a pice that will form the infantry of the roughnecks, hear me out alright" he said taking a pause "each of us will get command of a company and each will move independently as they wish too, yet we will stive to complete the main goal which will be breaking the enemy we are going to operate in the way of gorilla warfare and keeping oh sith away for norfolk. we must become demons in the dark and i know that this is going to take alot of training as well as making new gear"
Posted Image

#56 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

bumb!

Posted Image

#57 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

Lusaka nods

" so how will we split.. Who will take charge .. And how will we teach them."

cainsig11.jpg

#58 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:15 AM

"1st Company will be under your command luska and 2nd Company will be under Juan as a matter of fact we should increase your company size to 40 men in each company. i will command 3rd Company which will consist of 20 men the rest will be need for security personal of the base as well as tanker platoons, we shall train them in doing urban war games with the remaining silencer or luskas pack for one on one urban gorilla fight and we can have the roughrides help with the ambushing hell we could show them what we are try'n and see if they care to change there stly as well, aion most likely will get a kick out of this. now the part on the equipment is going to be the hard part we are going to need a new kind of armour for the troops this is going to be a pain and yet joyful part of the reconstruction and i think i will base it off the silencer armour but with a more roughneck taste to it" he said with a smile
Posted Image

#59 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

"I can show you to a facility where ho siht stores armors, armor protos etc."

A voice rings from behind you

Rask, acting commander of the rough riders jumps down from a stack of munitions

" it's north but the place is stacked as fuck."

cainsig11.jpg

#60 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:46 AM

"Rask" said chelkar with a nod "i see you'v been watching and what do you think about this plan care to give your roughriders some new gear as well and bring pain on to oh siht in this maner" he asked
Posted Image

Change Theme!