#21 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:17 AM

"Its a Thermonuclear weapon juan its not going to run out of power until after it goes off but it is good that it is at low makes it harder for oh sith to find it, we must not power it up first take this ICBM and make it smaller, lighter, and more deadly" said chelkar as he looked for the control counsle for the silo

1d100 rolled for a total of: 76 (76)
Posted Image

#22 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

The console is under a blast shield and when you open it it humms to life

Us military failsafe... Handing over command code dd15ffd576899

Warhead is in safe mode... Awaiting input command

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#23 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:28 AM

chelkar types in the command for diagnostic and maintince report "this weapon must be kept under lock and key do you all understand we can not let this weapon fall into the hands of our enemys or those who would wish to harm the inicent, do you all understand!" said chelkar to everyone in the silo

1d100 rolled for a total of: 100 (100)
Posted Image

#24 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

The report scrolls past your mind as you see that the warhead is fully functional but it seems to be in need of a steady stream of power to get the full chassis powered.

As one the gathered rebels put their hand up and let out a loud shout pumping their fists in the air

cainsig11.jpg

#25 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:20 AM

chelkar smiles as he turns off the screen "lock it down gents, and lets see what other toys of war this base holds" he said as he turns to them "juan you and i need to find a nice for the ship" he added

1d100 rolled for a total of: 88 (88)
Posted Image

#26 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

Juan nods, " What are you thinkin boss? ill; have the men work on it."

cainsig11.jpg

#27 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

"well i believe we are going to need more air support, let us see what kind of planes they may have stored here" said chelkar with a smile "damn i miss flying, you know it better than being at sea for me"
Posted Image

#28 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

A you open up the hanger you see " give me a list with at least 5 but make three rolls duo

cainsig11.jpg

#29 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

A-10 Thunderbolt II
F-15E Eagle
F-15C Eagle
F-22 Raptor
F/A-18E/F Super Hornet

1d100 rolled for a total of: 75 (75)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 99 (99)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 83 (83)
Posted Image

#30 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:33 AM

YOu find the F-15C EagleF-22 Raptor Super Hornet in the back of the hanger, the time has not been kind to the overall hangar , but the repairs are minor, and you know that with enough work you will be able to get them airborn

Lucifer comes in, his pack in tow, but he has a concerned look on his face.

" you may wanna come with me.."

cainsig11.jpg

#31 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:02 AM

chelkar nods looking at the birds before him "alright lead on lucifer, oh and juan get these to a hanger closest to the ship alright fun shall begin soon"
Posted Image

#32 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

As you get to the main room you see a grizzled face staring back at you .

" hello wasteland... I am krieg, leader of ho sihts shadow company ... And personal guard to mistress Octavia nocturne ... I've come to let madam address you.."

The shadows engulf krieg and a woman's face calm be seen. The woman's face is striking, and her amber eyes seem to draw you in." Hello world..." She coos in a voice like cashmere " As many of you know... Foreign insurgents have boarded our shores... We are repelling them.. Also... Jack the Ripper has been killed.. Our own olbrieg has secured the renegade and he will no longer be plaguing our beloved towns folk."

She trails off with a smile. " now onto real. Matters, the ho siht shadow operative caliphas Cain has been caught trying to incite a rebellion... If you find him, or any of his inciters report them to ho siht... You will be greatly rewarded."

The woman smiles fakely and waves goodbye ." Take care dear citezens ... Be safe."

The communication cuts and darkness engulfs the screen

cainsig11.jpg

#33 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

chelkar starts clapping as the screen went black "you see that lads! there sending out messages about an Foreign insurgnets, well let me tell you all that they are not your run of the mill insurgents. They are front line chinese ho sith attack troops they hit harder and bring bigger guns they there armerican contour parts." he said with a smile "and did you hear that last part ay, they now know of us, they have called us a rebellion yet let me tell you now that is no longer what we are" he said looking around "this land you stand is needs more than a rebellion it need a REVOLUTION! and we shall make it from this point on we are to call are force the rebellion nolonger we must now become something greater. look around at your fellow soldiers we come from all walks of life. we are a coalition of men and women fight for a freedom that has been denied to us, and let that become our new name, we shall be know as The Coalition. and with this new brand on our arms we shall mass a force the likes of which will bring Oh Sith and Imhotep to its kness. in that very transmision you saw that are enemys controls powers of dark thing yet i must ask you all stand fast in your fears we bost a power strong than they will ever have and that is humanity will to survive, and the courge and hope for a better world one that will be forged by your hands!!!! Our enemys will cower in our wake, they shall fall before our feet and they shall know that their rain terror is NOW AT AN END!"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 100 (100)
Posted Image

#34 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

The command center roars in applause as the leaders of the mercanary factions and lucifers pack join you in riotous applause , all sve Lusaka .

" commander, they say the killed the ripper... Cain is the ripper aye? Why are they separating his name and saying they killed him

cainsig11.jpg

#35 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

chelkar looks a luska "dont worry luska, its all propaganda" he said as he lite a cigar " you see most people dont know that cain is the ripper, and knowing cain that son of a beloved *CENSORED* is not one to die easy, so the only option left is to frame another man for the kills makes the populous think that Oh sith still holds ultiment power and that nothing and bring them down if anything im surprized they dont rally the populous against the chinese unless they have secured help from Europe maybe Marcus got to use his nukes after all" he said as he poffed on the cigar "dont worry luska time and the gods will answers these question"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 87 (87)
Posted Image

#36 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:47 AM

Lusaka nods as lucifer sets his rifle down

" wht are our plans from here chelkar... If you want those birds skyborn were gonna need pilots and mechanics specializing in planes. Ho siht has an academy we can hit. Or we can go after bulwark.. Either way we need to start getting this place war ready

cainsig11.jpg

#37 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:54 AM

chelkar looks around with a smile "my first priority is that my mens family are safe, secondly we need to get the ship ready for war and this base as well" he pause to puff away for a min thinking. "These planes well make great use yet we can not bring out there full power at this time so we are going to break down all the F-15 and get the drones one hell of an upgrade as well as upgrade the controls for the drones. Bulwark shall be are first place to go once this base is secure. after that i must say that this war is going to take longer than you all know; we must plan our action now taking in the security of this base, we can nolonger move at a fast pase but at least its not a crual i will explain more after bulwark but for now we have a job to do gents and i say we get these lovely ladies of ours ready for one last war aye"
Posted Image

#38 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

Lucifer nods in aggreement. " we could raid nearby areas for materials..if you want to make this base safe were going to need alot...I know a quarry nearby that has some earth movers inside the garages...We could use thee heavy machines for this base ."

cainsig11.jpg

#39 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

"That is a good idea LUCIFER damnable good, we are also going to need to find a neutral trader sanctum one where ad can purchase the supplies we need, one can only get so far by raiding the corpses of the old world. Plus we need to start making friends in the area as well." Said chelkar with a smile as he puffed on he cigar, the smell of southern tobacco filling is nose "yes, friendship to the coalition is what we are missing"
Posted Image

#40 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

Lucifer nods to abbaddon who pulls up a map

" the neleutral sanctums are in Georgia and Florida.. Web we get Norfolk up we can give them a call ... They will send a trade caravan an we can establish a trade route sir

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!