#1 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

chelkar begins to advance slowly, firing his handgun at the closest one and keeping his sword drawn

1d100 rolled for a total of: 100 (100)
Posted Image

#2 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Lucifers shot takes out the betas other knee and it falls to the ground with a hard thud, letting out a scream the beast claws at the eaerth with its gfood claw screaming to the remaining predators to surge forward.

As one ther ghouls press forward in a solid wall, claws glistening as they charge

lusakas weapon clicks dry and belphagore grunts

i got one shot chelkar aim it

he crouches low, popping ths shell into the mortars tube and waits as lusaka reloads

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#3 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:06 AM

hostlering his pistol and taking out spade and sword in hand rushing into a fury at the wall that stood before 'once more into the fray my life must go to see this day done' thought chelkar as he began to swing and slash with all his scottish might "use that shot on the alpha damn it and dont you fraking miss" he shouted as all thoughts of death left his mind and only opening seeing his objective at hand

1d100 rolled for a total of: 98 (98)
Posted Image

#4 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

Lucifer snaps open two batons with ominous cracks and jumps to your side swinging his weapons in vicious arcs, splitting skulls with loud snaps

Lusakas weapon clicks dry with a loud clack CLACK and belphagore fires off the shot .

The shit arcs high to the ceiling above and hits the center, shrapnel rains down from above , ripping through the predators as the cave beings to shake and the roof begins to cave in

cainsig11.jpg

#5 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

chelkar grabs lucifer and pulls him pack "move back now" shouted chelkar as he jesterd his sword to the only path left open to them "by the goddess move your ass's now people"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 91 (91)

Posted Image

#6 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:30 AM

Lucifer nods as the group turns to leave. The ceiling begin to collapse inward, crushing the predators under tons of rocks and you barely manage to get clear of the cave as it collapses in a plume of dust.

Lusaka collapses and belphagore grips his knees weezing as lucifer turns to you with a grin

Well fought chelkar... Well done

cainsig11.jpg

#7 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:39 AM

chelkar pulls luska to he feet and pats him on them back smiling "that is was lucifer" he said as he pulled out a cigar and lighter "this is only the begin more fights awaitting ahead for us in this life my brothers, look around we fight side by side with people from every walk of life" said chelkar as he puffed on his cigar and grabbed a hand full of dirt "it is here on this very ground that we forge something stronger than a rebellion my brothers, today we forge something this land as long forgot decades ago" he said as he lets the dirt fall through his fingers

Posted Image

#8 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:14 AM

In the distance you can see aion hobbling g over

His sneer is lopsided as he stumble in pain but he takes a seat beside Lusaka

The base has been cleared. Seems the ghouls didn't make it into the main base. I'm having the ship brought in to dry dock so we can start repairs

cainsig11.jpg

#9 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:13 AM

"good" said chelkar as he offered him a hand "come let us get you to a medic and see pain lifted" he said to aion. looking over to luska "the base defences need to be rebuilt so i say we take half of the roughneck and roughriders and see it done luska alright, oh and one more thing who's even in charge of the roughrider after Kanta anyway?" he said helping aion to his feet
Posted Image

#10 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

Aion takes your forearm and hefty himself up

" that would be rask..."

Aion grunted as he wobbled to his feet.
"He's overseeing the clearing of the maintainer bay, good kid, smart a fuck

cainsig11.jpg

#11 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

as chelkar put aions arm around his shoulder to help him walk "good to hear it, now let us get your bleeding ass to the medic before we loose another brother" he said as he pointed to the medics in the distance "oh and lucifer i was told that theres a ho sith camp near by that his holding some prisoner any idea where that maybe?" he asked as he wanted for aion to be ready to walk.
Posted Image

#12 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:22 PM

Aion hops as lucifer and his pack follow.

" ya I know the place.... Maximum security.. It is where ho siht keeps troublemakers... I think you may be talking about bulwark

cainsig11.jpg

#13 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

as chelkar helped aion hop along "Bulwark ay, well after the bas defences are rebuilt i will need to stop by there and see if any one cares to join the cause, so how far away is it"
Posted Image

#14 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:05 AM

Lucifer pulls a predators claw out of his shoulder

" a two day hike...i can lead you there once this base is ours..."

cainsig11.jpg

#15 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:12 AM

chelkar smiles "good" he said to lucifer as he helped aion along shouting "MEDIC GET YOUR DAMN ASS OVER HERE WITH A STRETCHER BEFORE I GIVE YOU ANOTHER HOLE TO SHIT FROM WE GOT WOUNDED HERE!"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 88 (88)
Posted Image

#16 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

Two medics run over with a stretcher and put it down as Lilith whispers something in his ear
" looks like abs found a bunker under this base with more munitions and materials than we could've hoped

cainsig11.jpg

#17 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

as chelkar helps aion down onto the stretcher he looks at lilith "and where is the bunker entrence" he asked nowing that there is something of great need that he must secure down in there
Posted Image

#18 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

Lilith motions for you to follow

Under the main armory is a huge storeroom full of shit and a middle silo hangar. I've had the riders secure it until you get there

cainsig11.jpg

#19 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

chelkar began to make his way to the silo "this is a big boom stick that oh sith will want under there control we must secure it and restore it this will be a great tool in the reconstruction of america" he said as he made his way
Posted Image

#20 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

The roughnecks and rough riders snap to attention as you enter and Juan walks up to you

It's been in low power mode for years sir... It's still at full yield

cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!